PDA

View Full Version : Wish I would have gotten the Xbox version

koldmiser
05-24-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't know why I got it for PS3 over Xbox, but after trying to find multiplayer matches I wish I would have gotten the xbox version. I spent 20min last night and couldn't get into a game. My friend, who has the xbox version, never has a problem. :(

Killer Surf
05-24-2012, 04:50 PM
I have Xbox and have huge problems getting into Aussie games. The matchmaking sends me everywhere but local.

CozMick
05-24-2012, 06:22 PM
i have no problem getting into a server, all gamemodes take a few seconds to find a room.

Staying in the server is another matter entirely, but this isn't just a PS3 problem, 360 owners are getting thrown out of servers aswell.

Killer Surf
05-24-2012, 11:22 PM
i have no problem getting into a server, all gamemodes take a few seconds to find a room.

Staying in the server is another matter entirely, but this isn't just a PS3 problem, 360 owners are getting thrown out of servers aswell.

Don't have a problem getting into games at all. Just can't get into games in my own region for hours... LAG!

Fix it DEVS, Regional Matchmaking.

NinjaOnFire
05-24-2012, 11:27 PM
If you brought in store you might be able to get a straight swap for the other version, if not then trad ins for such a new gameshould be decent.

Killer Surf
05-24-2012, 11:35 PM
If you brought in store you might be able to get a straight swap for the other version, if not then trad ins for such a new gameshould be decent.

I'm not trading in my game, my friends are. I just wan't them to fix the match making. Reads the post properly before you reply.

NinjaOnFire
05-24-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm not trading in my game, my friends are. I just wan't them to fix the match making. Reads the post properly before you reply.

I was responding to the OP, not you.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-24-2012, 11:41 PM
Are you still having this problem? PSN was down for maintenance earlier today and that could be the cause.

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
05-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Same thing happened to me with UFC3. My friend was getting it for ps3 so I did. I'll never make that mistake again. The player base was so much smaller on ps3.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Here's a blog post from PlayStation: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/23/playstation-network-scheduled-maintenance-thursday-2/

PSN is down for maintenance today for 16 hours. Impeccable timing by Sony, indeed.

If you disconnect from online you can still play the SP campaign.

Zial-
05-25-2012, 12:49 AM
Here's a blog post from PlayStation: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/23/playstation-network-scheduled-maintenance-thursday-2/

PSN is down for maintenance today for 16 hours. Impeccable timing by Sony, indeed.

If you disconnect from online you can still play the SP campaign.

"Impeccable timing by Sony, indeed."
...Yea I bet it has nothing to do with Ubisofts servers at all...The best part is koldmiser (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1289089-koldmiser) said he/she had this issue last night but lets blame Sony for today.

EvilPixieGrrr
05-25-2012, 12:57 AM
I never said it wasn't a Ubisoft problem, I was pointing out the blog for informational purposes.

The blog states that online play won't be affected if you have signed onto PSN in the last five days. If you have been on in the last five days, it is likely a problem on our end and should be reported to Support. You'll find the link to them at the bottom of my signature.