PDA

View Full Version : Assassin'r Creed: Brotherhood - Collector's edition bonus content

araxhiel
05-23-2012, 02:18 AM
Good morning/evening/afternoon:

Let me get straight to the point:

Since I can't make use of the "Ask a Question" option on the support page (it gives me a 404 error) and that I can't find a proper e-mail to where send this, here we go...

Recently (less two weeks), I've acquired the Collector's Edition of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (for PS3), on a retailer here on Mexico. It was a situation where the normal version of this game is more difficult to get that the collector edition (actually, I found two of them, weird). Anyway, when I got home and proceed to unpack my game, I found a code, inside the box of the game. Such code allows me to unlock two "exclusive single-player in-game maps", I must be honest and say that I haven't read all the small letters at this point, and you can imagine my frustration when, I introduced the code on my PS3, it tells me that it was a wrong code and even more frustration when I *actually* read, in the small letters: "Code Expires 5/31/11"

2011.. That was the PAST year, wow... it was wasted time.

So, my question it's easy and predictable: Since I just acquired this game almost year and a half AFTER its original release, and almost a year after the expiring of the code: there is a way that I can get those maps? Can this code be reactivated? Or it's (right now) a lost cause?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Black_Widow9
05-23-2012, 06:51 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please try contacting Support through the link in my signature. They are the ones who may be able to help you. If it doesn't work again please let me know by PM and I'll get someone in touch with you.
Thanks ;)

araxhiel
05-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Thank you for the response.

I've followed the link in your signature (Ubisoft Support Website) but, again, when I tried to ask a new question (I haven't found a duplicated topic for my situation) firefox tells me this:

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

And Chrome:

"This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at https://secure.ubi.com/register/Login.aspx?lang=en-GB&genomeId=444291e5-0840-4c52-b795-a40b9b73d662&NextUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fubisoft-en.custhelp.com%2Fci%2Fpta%2Flogin%2Fredirect%2Fap p has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

I've cleared my cookies, even started a "fresh installed" version of Chrome/Firefox and I get no response.

So, my another options are the Facebook Group and Twitter account, but I haven't a clue how the procedure is in such options. Perhaps, can you give a hint?

Best regards