PDA

View Full Version : Losing my purchased credits to timeouts

robocoddess
05-22-2012, 04:26 PM
I just purchased two lots of 50 facebook credits with intent on using the toilet papers to buy the 12 spicy sausages set and make an expansion to complete a quest (specifically All the Crazy Things Rabbids Did All Night), but each time I attempt to invade a country cabin, the game loses contact and when I restart, I have lost the spicy sausages I bought, and the area I invaded is back to its uninvaded state. This has happened at least twice now, and each time it happens it just drains the number of TPs I have, which of course I am paying real money for.

My Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/adashofespresso

22/MAY/2012, approx. 16:00 GMT; Google Chrome.

UBIkawaiiluna
05-23-2012, 01:35 AM
Hello robocoddess,

Thanks for your report.

Please contact our customer support http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454 by "Asking a Question" to get a solution on your account specifically and lost items back.

Thank you :)

robocoddess
05-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Sorry that I have to bring this up but I did indeed contact the support team; which they said that it's quite a known bug and they'd work on the issue in 2-3 days, but after two days they closed my case and I still haven't got my spicy sausages back. Now what, do I have to try and reopen it or something, or would I have to reinstall the game? It's not like I spent that much money on the toilet rolls, about £6 in total, but still. :/

UBIkawaiiluna
05-31-2012, 12:34 AM
Sorry that I have to bring this up but I did indeed contact the support team; which they said that it's quite a known bug and they'd work on the issue in 2-3 days, but after two days they closed my case and I still haven't got my spicy sausages back. Now what, do I have to try and reopen it or something, or would I have to reinstall the game? It's not like I spent that much money on the toilet rolls, about £6 in total, but still. :/

Hello robocoddess,

There's a little bit of a delay with this at the moment with replies to tickets.

You can re-open the ticket to send a reminder to the customer support.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Let us know here if you're unable to re-open the ticket.

(And if you are, please provide us with the link to your Facebook account so that we can forward it directly to the team)

Thank you!