PDA

View Full Version : cant play at all????

seeja1978
05-22-2012, 05:43 AM
Hey,

i was just wandering, why can't i play at all????
friends of my can play even on my computer but at mine account i just get to the start page and thats it

i cant click on anything, i dont even know of i still can send gifts ore receive them......

like the game - hate that i cant play :(

UBIkawaiiluna
05-22-2012, 05:46 AM
Hey,

i was just wandering, why can't i play at all????
friends of my can play even on my computer but at mine account i just get to the start page and thats it

i cant click on anything, i dont even know of i still can send gifts ore receive them......

like the game - hate that i cant play :(

Hello seeja1978,

Our developer team is aware of this bug that is affecting quite a lot of players at the moment.

They are working hard to fix it as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and comprehension.

If you experience other bugs, please give us your Facebook profile ID / link as well next time so that our customer support agents can look at your account specifically.

Thank you. :)

seeja1978
05-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Hello seeja1978,

Our developer team is aware of this bug that is affecting quite a lot of players at the moment.

They are working hard to fix it as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and comprehension.

If you experience other bugs, please give us your Facebook profile ID / link as well next time so that our customer support agents can look at your account specifically.

Thank you. :)

stil cant play :( its getting really annoying
dont tell me to remove the game ( ive done that )
whats wrong wih the game because i logged in on my friends account to check if he could play and he can and i cant (???????????????????????????) same computer
so its ingame and not my computer but a descend answer ore trouble shooting nobody has an answer ?????????

UBIkawaiiluna
05-23-2012, 01:38 AM
stil cant play :( its getting really annoying
dont tell me to remove the game ( ive done that )
whats wrong wih the game because i logged in on my friends account to check if he could play and he can and i cant (???????????????????????????) same computer
so its ingame and not my computer but a descend answer ore trouble shooting nobody has an answer ?????????

Hello again seeja1978,

It's a problem related to quests. Our developers are aware of the problem and a maintenance which should fix this issue is scheduled for the 24th.

You can keep an eye on the "Latest news" section in this Forum to know when it happens exactly and the results of it.

We ask for your patience and comprehension.

Thank you very much.