PDA

View Full Version : Artifacts in 2012

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Hello, well, I want to ask something about the artifacts in 2012, if I had completed the game I cannot go find them, right? So, how can I collect them? Beggining a new game? My archive will not be compllete :(

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Yeah Sorry..
You have to replay the game again..
and Welcome to the Forums ;)

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Thank you, that is very dissapointing v,v well...I will do it again, thanks

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you, that is very dissapointing v,v well...I will do it again, thanks
I understand how you feel, but hey maybe you`ll find something that you did not pay attention to during your first playthrough :rolleyes:
Sometimes, forced, second Playthroughs can be blessings ;)

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Well yes, that is true, but, there is something that I have to pay attention to? I mean, I was very carefully watching so I don't think I missed something more

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Well yes, that is true, but, there is something that I have to pay attention to? I mean, I was very carefully watching so I don't think I missed something more
Did you use eagle Vision in any of the secret lairs ? did you read all of the Emails ? to name a couple :p

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:18 PM
But that is something I can do in my complete archive, right? Don't scare me XD

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:21 PM
But that is something I can do in my complete archive, right? Don't scare me XD
Haha xD
You can replay the Secret Locations, but unfortunately you`ll have to replay the game to read the Emails ;)
See ? You missed somethings after all.. :D

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:24 PM
well I do read some mails, I don't know how many times I have to do it but I do it just once, I had to do it more than once? What more? o.O!?

Serrachio
05-19-2012, 10:25 PM
You can't go back to get the artifacts once Ezio obtains the Apple of Eden in Brotherhood, since all the memories after that cannot be declined.

To get the artifacts and the achievement for it, you would need to start a second file and explore Monteriggioni once more to get them. They're in these locations:

1. Claudia's Record Book: Right near to the entrance down to the Sanctuary, if you hug the wall in the room that is Mario's study (going away from the Santuary entrance), you will find the book in the corner of the room.
2. Maria's Feather Box: You will need to climb to the top of the Villa Auditore, and it should be in a cannonball crater in the roof.
3. Mario's Sword: In the city, there is a tree off to the right from coming down the Villa's stone steps, and the sword should be planted in the ground.
4. Medici Cape: This cape is found in the church of Monteriggioni, laying on the altar.
5: Ezio's Belt: Ezio's belt can be discovered by climbing up to the second floor of the Brothel in Monteriggioni, located in the corner of the city.

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok, but, there is something else i cannot do after ending the game? Or everything else can be done after that?

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
well I do read some mails, I don't know how many times I have to do it but I do it just once, I had to do it more than once? What more? o.O!?
Yes, after every sequence you should get out of the Animus;)
There are 10s of emails that Im sure you`ll find very interesting, Oh and don't forget to talk to Shaun, Lucy and Rebecca. The Conversations are really something :rolleyes:
And If you pay attention to a couple of emails, you might discover a "revelation" :cool:

Ok, but, there is something else i cannot do after ending the game? Or everything else can be done after that?
Anything IN the Animus can be done even after the Story, Outside, However; No..

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Well, there is something else I can't do after ending the game or just the artifacts? What else I have to do? Something not obvius :p Thank you

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Well, there is something else I can't do after ending the game or just the artifacts? What else I have to do? Something not obvius :p Thank you
Just The Emails, Artifacts and Conversations..
These are the only things that you MUST do before finishing the Story

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Yes, after every sequence you should get out of the Animus;)
There are 10s of emails that Im sure you`ll find very interesting, Oh and don't forget to talk to Shaun, Lucy and Rebecca. The Conversations are really something :rolleyes:
And If you pay attention to a couple of emails, you might discover a "revelation" :cool:

Anything IN the Animus can be done even after the Story, Outside, However; No..

OMG!! So I really have to finish it again? To do all the ouside part? OMG.......

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:40 PM
OMG!! So I really have to finish it again? To do all the ouside part? OMG.......
Yup :cool:

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Oh well, thank you for all your help Assassin_M, well, I have lots to do then...I hope I really discover something in the outside, hope I really pay attention and discover it XD

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh well, thank you for all your help Assassin_M, well, I have lots to do then...I hope I really discover something in the outside, hope I really pay attention and discover it XD
and do not forget Serrachio ;) he/she helped too
Good luck :rolleyes:

Lawliet15
05-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Yeah ;) thank you to Serrachio you two helped me too much

Serrachio
05-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Always happy to assist.

And I'm a guy, Assassin M. :P

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 11:11 PM
Always happy to assist.

And I'm a guy, Assassin M. :P
Ok xD haha !!
Just wanted to be on the safe side :p

LightRey
05-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Ok xD haha !!
Just wanted to be on the safe side :p
I wish we could just see it on people's profiles like we used to.