PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade nursing barn

ElM0squito
05-19-2012, 12:55 PM
I can not upgrade my nursing barn with a fourth box, even though I have all necessary items and four retired horses. When trying to upgrade it says I do have everything I need but when I try to finish the box it says I do not have enough amount of necessary items.

Almas_Acres
05-20-2012, 07:13 PM
I've been having the same problem for weeks, and I'm starting to get aggravated, too. I was able to upgrade a single box in my retirement barn, but I haven't been able to do so since. I have all of the necessary items, over $150,000, and I could really use the extra boxes to work on mastering the two other breeds I haven't mastered yet (Standardbred and QH).

While I applaud the effort to support the Angel Acres foundation, I'd like to see the developers take this very common complaint a little more seriously and focus on fixing this before more people get frustrated and leave the game: I want to keep my neighbors and further my breeding programs!

td12many
05-22-2012, 01:52 AM
I am tired of reporting issues that do not get resolved or at least acknowledged. This has two issues. 1. Says you need 3000 horse bucks when you need 30000. 2. Says you need 5 rooftiles when you actually need 5 bricks. I am done with the game till the many issues are fixed. This game was released way to soon. It was released with many issues still being reported by the beta testers ( I was one of them). You are losing players of this game daily. Don't believe me? Take a look at the Horse Haven VIP page sometime. Yall have some very upset players right now.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419178534770639&set=o.307739822622249&type=1&ref=nf

td12many
05-25-2012, 02:18 AM
Still having the same stinking problem? Is this going to be fixed? Talked to other beta testers and this problem was reported during the testing. Why is it not fixed yet?