PDA

View Full Version : Taking all Assassin's creed Revelations challenges! They will be uploaded to youtube!

elmentor16
05-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Well not all. lol Anything but the Desmond memory things.
If you can come up with your own challenge i will do it.
You know how to get 100% snyc, you would have you like not get detected,
or not create any conflict. Stuff like it can be finishing any story mode mission
with extra add ons. Anything that you can think of that is Difficult but not like
super impossible.( Like completing the entire game 15 mins lol)

But I must warn you, I am good ^_^.Here is a link to my first assassin's creed challenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1k1CvjCOA&feature=plcp

It was a den defense.

Dieinthedark
05-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah you did great on that one! How about complete a den defense using the simple barricade (unarmed) , the den canon and your wrist mounted gun, no assassin's (you can call leaders to generate morale though). How's that?

elmentor16
05-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Yeah you did great on that one! How about complete a den defense using the simple barricade (unarmed) , the den canon and your wrist mounted gun, no assassin's (you can call leaders to generate morale though). How's that?

Omg, laughing tears over here. That sounds so impossible, but I will do it! or at least try.Got any others that
aren't den defenses? I want to have a wide range of challenges. So i wait a couple of days then I will start them. and possiblely have the video up this weekend
or monday.

freddie_1897
05-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Omg, laughing tears over here. That sounds so impossible, but I will do it! or at least try.Got any others that
aren't den defenses? I want to have a wide range of challenges. So i wait a couple of days then I will start them. and possiblely have the video up this weekend
or monday.
how about you try going into the jannisary camp and killing all of them without using medicine?

elmentor16
05-17-2012, 07:13 PM
how about you try going into the jannisary camp and killing all of them without using medicine?
That one sounds much easier. Keep them coming

freddie_1897
05-17-2012, 07:31 PM
That one sounds much easier. Keep them coming
erm, try to do the entire storyline without buying armour, weapons, or using medicine (except when you have to, e.g., in the first sequence where you are instructed to find medicine)

elmentor16
05-17-2012, 07:38 PM
erm, try to do the entire storyline without buying armour, weapons, or using medicine (except when you have to, e.g., in the first sequence where you are instructed to find medicine)

That one is also not that bad. that one will take time though

freddie_1897
05-17-2012, 07:42 PM
That one is also not that bad. that one will take time though
okay, without dying either, plus you can't use anything except your hidden blade, no bombs, (unless part of mission) no recruits, no poison, nothing but your hidden blade.

elmentor16
05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
okay, without dying either, plus you can't use anything except your hidden blade, no bombs, (unless part of mission) no recruits, no poison, nothing but your hidden blade.

Haha wow lol Somehow I still think i can do it. Any story missions? trying to get a few more for next weeks video. Your second one is will take time.

Dieinthedark
05-17-2012, 10:43 PM
or monday.

Well heck I thought the first video you posted sounded impossible too! Then again i suck at den defense...

elmentor16
05-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Well heck I thought the first video you posted sounded impossible too! Then again i suck at den defense...

hahah hey I just did a test run and I did it no problem next I will record it.