PDA

View Full Version : How training my Horse

NicoleCremanns
05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Hello, i cant training my Horse and i dont know why. please help me.
How dosent work that??

Kholran
05-17-2012, 06:47 PM
1. Is the horse a foal? Once you get to the "Ready for Action" point on foals, all they can do is the Petting Zoo. They aren't able to train in the round pen until they're 5.
2. Is the horse retired? If the age bar is plain brown, with only one number in it, or is listed as "Retired" on the details page, the horse can only breed or go to the Petting Zoo.
3. If your horse is neither a foal nor retired, after you get to the "Ready for Action" point, click on the Round Pen and then click on one of the circle pictures to start training in that event.

UBI-Cowhand
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
1. Is the horse a foal? Once you get to the "Ready for Action" point on foals, all they can do is the Petting Zoo. They aren't able to train in the round pen until they're 5.
2. Is the horse retired? If the age bar is plain brown, with only one number in it, or is listed as "Retired" on the details page, the horse can only breed or go to the Petting Zoo.
3. If your horse is neither a foal nor retired, after you get to the "Ready for Action" point, click on the Round Pen and then click on one of the circle pictures to start training in that event.

Kholran! You are a font of information! Thank you SO much! :)

TamilKing
05-18-2012, 03:50 PM
i trained my horse many times but it does not showing any training progress please any one help

Kholran
05-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Horses must also be Super Happy to make any progress in training, which means that you have to give them the treats they want. You can skip the treat to breed, show, or go to the petting zoo, but you have to do it to train.