PDA

View Full Version : Books of Kings

JeffG1
01-05-2004, 05:27 AM
Is there any point to the room with the books describing all the Kings, apart from a history lesson?

JeffG1
01-05-2004, 05:27 AM
Is there any point to the room with the books describing all the Kings, apart from a history lesson?

Farlesis
01-05-2004, 06:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JeffG1:
Is there any point to the room with the books describing all the Kings, apart from a history lesson?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well to me I think there is, everyone else might give different view. And I guess it all depends on whether or in Live or not? Since being in Live for the past month and re-reading them they make a lot more sense then when I read them in Prime.

In the book on King Ri'neref there is a lot of information about the Great Zero that I found fascinating. And in the book on King Naygen there is a lot of discussion about the Council Guild that is built over the Tomb of the Great King. The Council Guild containg puzzles and prophetic messages.

I can't remember now, but maybe someone can clear this up? Is the Council Guild where the DRC are based?

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/NigelSymon/path.JPG

Nicko256
01-05-2004, 01:42 PM
I think the DRC has just setup camps in various places across the city. Doesn't sound like they have really set up a central office yet from what I've read.

-IC-
Dr. Maximiliaan von Kloven III [Atrus: 02183948][Katran: 00054589]
-OOC-
Nick "Nicko" Michels [Chicago, IL USA]