PDA

View Full Version : omg omg the AC franchise should be more sensitive omg omg

n00bfi_97
05-15-2012, 04:59 PM
omg i was playin thru AC wen i saw this poeple kiling germans man thats not kool german people will be ofended omg omg and also in AC II you were kiling italins whats up with itlain killin italins thats not right omg poeple get ofened why you guys so mean youre gaem wont sell bcuz thes people get ofended nd wnt buy it godsake nd also in ACR OMG it shud b caled istanbul not contantinople and whyare you kiling bizatines thats racist greek people wil get mad next time try to not make such racist games OMFG and the worst is AC III omg you ubisoft so nationalistic y they think amerca is so BAWS theyre like nazis iling only brits. the americans then were bad poeple too right so dont upset england ur gaem wont sell thnx

Assassin_M
05-15-2012, 05:05 PM
omg i was playin thru AC wen i saw this poeple kiling germans man thats not kool german people will be ofended omg omg and also in AC II you were kiling italins whats up with itlain killin italins thats not right omg poeple get ofened why you guys so mean youre gaem wont sell bcuz thes people get ofended nd wnt buy it godsake nd also in ACR OMG it shud b caled istanbul not contantinople and whyare you kiling bizatines thats racist greek people wil get mad next time try to not make such racist games OMFG and the worst is AC III omg you ubisoft so nationalistic y they think amerca is so BAWS theyre like nazis iling only brits. the americans then were bad poeple too right so dont upset england ur gaem wont sell thnx
Oh man..
That makes you just as bad as the OP of that other thread..
Im so sorry

True_Assassin92
05-15-2012, 05:15 PM
You seem to be exactly the same like what you've mentioned to the OP in the other thread...coincidence?

Mr_Shade
05-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Trolling is an offence...

Spam is an offence....

Making me come on here when I'm not working... Is an... You get the idea..

I suggest you keep that "new thread" button for something useful next time.

Madangry
05-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Heh..probably not a good idea to brag about your trolling in your signature either.