PDA

View Full Version : The strangest things...

NinjaSpartanII
05-14-2012, 07:02 AM
i am making this thread to see the weirdest and most unnecessary things people have ever done in any AC game, So here it goes:

I was playing Brotherhood one day, and after killing the papal guards with a broomstick (i took from a peasant) kill-streak, I saw this one religious dude wearing cream/kakhi colored robes and a tall hat. I had never seen him before, so decided to have fun with him and began to run in circles around him, to not let him escape, while constantly yelling "you are annoying", even if i was the annoying one. When he tried to run away, i would tackle him and repeat my action with the circles and yelling. Eventually he passed out, and in an effort to keep him alive (:p) , i lifted him up and dumped him on the doctor's counter. I never saw the same character since....

So what are your stories?

True_Assassin92
05-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Sorry but... you yell at your screen? :p

GLHS
05-14-2012, 12:42 PM
How old are you? Wow....

Aphex_Tim
05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Sorry but... you yell at your screen? :p

I yell at my screen from time to time.
Keeps things fresh :p

thetony2012
05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
is it a joke?
http://www.frou.info/g.gif

Aphex_Tim
05-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Sometimes when i'm extremely bored, i start beating up random civilians and put 'em all on a big pile. Looks funny.

Moultonborough
05-14-2012, 02:55 PM
If I keep failing a mission(I'm looking at you tank mission) I will scream at my TV also.

freddie_1897
05-14-2012, 03:38 PM
If I keep failing a mission(I'm looking at you tank mission) I will scream at my TV also.
same

she-assassin
05-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't know if it was the strangest thing I've ever done in a game, but the first time I was playing AC2 I failed to hug Leonardo and, as emotionally unstable as I am, I immediately restarted the whole mission because the sad face Leo made just broke my heart. I had to hug him. It might be weird, but it was absolutely necessary. :)

NinjaSpartanII
05-14-2012, 04:09 PM
How old are you? Wow....

I yelled because it seemed to fit with the action. Im not a three year old who yells into his mike on Xbox LIVE. :p

NinjaSpartanII
05-14-2012, 04:12 PM
is it a joke?
http://www.frou.info/g.gif

Well, the point is to be funny, it's not a serious thread!So in that sense, yes, it is a joke.

Aphex_Tim
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't know if it was the strangest thing I've ever done in a game, but the first time I was playing AC2 I failed to hug Leonardo and, as emotionally unstable as I am, I immediately restarted the whole mission because the sad face Leo made just broke my heart. I had to hug him. It might be weird, but it was absolutely necessary. :)

Hahah, same here actually.
I usually put down my controller during cutscenes and i had no idea these cutscenes were interactive.

NinjaSpartanII
05-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Hahah, same here actually.
I usually put down my controller during cutscenes and i had no idea these cutscenes were interactive.

Yeah, since brotherhodd was the first AC game i played, I had no idea abou the cutscenes in AC1 and AC2.

JCearlyyears
05-15-2012, 02:35 AM
Sometimes I throw a bunch of coins at a guard with a spear and then I poison him so he slaughters many civilians, and sometimes I do the same with a poison bomb so everyone flails around. Sometimes I throw a bunch of coins under a lift and then use it to smash everyone under. I like to hookthrow guards off buildings. In my many times of messing around, I realized that Ezio throws women off the colosseum further than men. It doesn't matter if she is fatter, he always throws women further.

NinjaSpartanII
05-15-2012, 03:07 AM
How do you get them up to the top of the colossium? Not,uh, that i want to, ahem, do that..heheheh.:rolleyes:

JumpInTheFire13
05-15-2012, 06:33 AM
How do you get them up to the top of the colossium? Not,uh, that i want to, ahem, do that..heheheh.:rolleyes:
There's hobos that live up there.

Aphex_Tim
05-15-2012, 06:42 AM
I like to hookthrow guards off buildings.

Lol, i always love how they fly around like helpless rag dolls, smashing into multiple objects on their way down and still somehow survive and pursue you again afterwards.