PDA

View Full Version : AC:Brotherhood helmschield and extra templar lairs

Bartimaeus93
05-12-2012, 11:27 AM
hi again guys
i bought ac:brotherhood recently and since for the pc they don't have any full game editions and the special editions with the extra content are either out of stock or really expensive i've been looking for a way to have that extra content that has been unlocked with the animus project update 3 and the davinci disappearance on the console editions but not on the pc
is there any way to unlock the two extra templar lairs, the helmschield drachen armour and the two multiplayer characters, the officer and the harlequin for the pc version of the game? is there any way to buy them(without having to go for incredibly expensive collectors & animuis editions?
also one question for the ubisoft staff if they were so kind to answer, i'd would be incredibly appreciated; how come that content hasn't been unlocked on the pc version of the game whilst for the console versions you can even buy the full game editions?

SixKeys
05-12-2012, 12:53 PM
According to the AC Wiki, only the console versions of the Da Vinci Disappearance included all the extra stuff you mentioned. So I'm afraid you're out of luck.