PDA

View Full Version : Hagia Sophia not appearing on map after colletion all 10 of Memoir Pages

czchlong
05-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi,

I have collected all 10 of Ishak Pasha's Memoir Pages (under items/memoir pages it says is it 'Complete'). However, the entrance to Hagia Sophia is not revealed.

I remember clearly that when I collected my last Memoir Page, the game popped up a message saying "Hagia Sophia unlocked", however the entrance to Hagia Sophia will not appear on my mini map.

I have found the entrance to Hagia Sophia through online guides, but the entrance will not interact with me (it is not shining).

Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone know of a solution? I did not beat the game.

promero14
05-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Not sure but i unlocked it after i beat the game. Didn't tried it before i beat it.

czchlong
05-11-2012, 08:01 PM
promero,

do you have any information as to whether or not I have to beat the game to get it?

Anykeyer
05-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Beating the game isnt necessary.

Scystab
05-13-2012, 08:16 PM
I am not sure, but maybe you need to buy the map that shows your the location of the pages (bookstore). I know that map should only show the location of the pages, but maybe you need it for the tomb aswell? Worth a shot if you don't own it yet. If you do, i honestly don't remember how I got my tomb unlocked, but it's defenetly NOT needed to beat the game.

AmaZim2
05-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Must be a program bug :(
It worked fine for me when I unlocked it in Sequence 6...