PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best character in the entire Assassin's Creed series and why?

JBHiddenBlade
05-11-2012, 01:53 AM
I want to know who people think the best character in the Assassin's Creed series is and why. That is all.

MetalCreed
05-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Ezio, because he has the most depth in character, and well, he's the most interesting character in the AC universe.
Connor seems interesting too.

In terms of non-protagonists, I'd say..Leonardo DaVinci was pretty cool.

CrazySN
05-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Connor. Even knowing so little about him, he is already shown to have more depth than either Altair or Ezio. It's just so interesting to want to understand why a Native American, who has every reason to hate the colonists since they have burned down his village, would choose to aid them in their moment of crisis and vulnerability.

Not to mention, Connor is like a hybrid of Altair and Ezio. His outfit has the stylishness of Ezio's, while the voice and character maintain a certain coldness similar to Altair.

Taffy_17
05-11-2012, 03:12 AM
I think Connors going to be my favourite, he looks and appears to be the coolest, most visually pleasing and interesting character yet.

Not sure if i'm gonna stir something up here or not but from the current characters i'm going to have to go with Shahkulu, AKA the Renegade, he was very bad *** with his spear and armour. It took Ezio two goes to kill him and nearly got killed by him in the process!

Altair was also very cool.

Sarari
05-11-2012, 03:51 AM
For now, It's Altair. The reason I like Altair is pretty much because of nostalgia. Do you guys remember the sound you get after synchronizing a view point in AC1. That sound of success is what sums up the whole entire AC1 game. I remember like it was yesterday. I was introduced to a game that was so different than all the other ones out there. And the character there was obviously Altair, so that is pretty much the reason.

I really, really, really hope that AC3 gives that feeling that AC1 gave to me. I want this game to be a new gen game and to feel like a classic when I look back 5 years from now.

NinjaSpartanII
05-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Connor seems the coolest right now, but as for actually current characters in game it would be Eźio because even if Alta´r was pretty awesome, Eźio's whole life is known to us and he reveals more personality

OriginalMiles
05-11-2012, 04:53 PM
It's a tie between Alty and Desmond, as my sig suggests, 'cos they're just the most fascinating characters, as we don't know everything about them, unlike Ezio, who I don't like, I may add Connor to that unless we find out EVERYTHING, then no.

De Filosoof
05-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Ezio.

notafanboy
05-11-2012, 05:00 PM
It's a tie between Alty and Desmond, as my sig suggests, 'cos they're just the most fascinating characters, as we don't know everything about them, unlike Ezio, who I don't like, I may add Connor to that unless we find out EVERYTHING, then no.
didn┤t you know that they designed Desmond to be unintresting ?, they┤ve made **** good job there i must say.

Aphex_Tim
05-11-2012, 05:06 PM
For now, It's Altair. The reason I like Altair is pretty much because of nostalgia. Do you guys remember the sound you get after synchronizing a view point in AC1. That sound of success is what sums up the whole entire AC1 game. I remember like it was yesterday. I was introduced to a game that was so different than all the other ones out there. And the character there was obviously Altair, so that is pretty much the reason.

I really, really, really hope that AC3 gives that feeling that AC1 gave to me. I want this game to be a new gen game and to feel like a classic when I look back 5 years from now.

That's exactly how i feel about it. Same with the sound you get when you pick up a flag, pure nostalgia!

I've always found Altair an interesting character. It always felt like you really had to work to find out his backstory, instead of it being presented to you like Ezio's story.
You could read every single codex page from AC2 (Written by Altair). Even the memories in Revelations didn't reveal very much. He's always appeared very mysterious to me in a way.

OriginalMiles
05-11-2012, 05:29 PM
didn┤t you know that they designed Desmond to be unintresting ?, they┤ve made **** good job there i must say.
I thing Desmond is interesting.

wigster2012
05-11-2012, 05:33 PM
I think Desmond, pretty much because he's the main guy

notafanboy
05-11-2012, 05:34 PM
I think Desmond, pretty much because he's the main guy

he is still lame though...

Assassin_M
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
LoL
I used to think that way, but then I took an arrow to the- Oh wait..

BBALive
05-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Since AC3 isn't out so I can't judge Connor as a character just yet, Ezio wins.

He has much more personality than Altair, who was a generic and bland character.

The way Ezio develops as a character is also great. You didn't get much of that with Altair.

De Filosoof
05-11-2012, 06:50 PM
That's exactly how i feel about it. Same with the sound you get when you pick up a flag, pure nostalgia!

I've always found Altair an interesting character. It always felt like you really had to work to find out his backstory, instead of it being presented to you like Ezio's story.
You could read every single codex page from AC2 (Written by Altair). Even the memories in Revelations didn't reveal very much. He's always appeared very mysterious to me in a way.

I liked his codex pages.
It was like i was reading my own opinions about the world in some of the pages.
Does anyone know who of the AC team wrote the codex pages?
Was it the same guy(s) who wrote the glyph puzzles?
I'm really eager to know.

SixKeys
05-11-2012, 09:34 PM
I think Al Mualim is probably the most interesting. He's manipulative but not as transparently as Vidic. He really does seem like a father figure to Alta´r. Despite how dangerous it is to allow Alta´r to have doubts and inch closer to the truth by himself, Al Mualim still permits this. He actually encourages Alta´r to think and doesn't simply spoonfeed him the things he wants him to believe. No matter how many times I've played the game, I still can't truly see him as a villain.

maxerx180
05-11-2012, 10:18 PM

Well you're entitled to your opinion but Desmond is acutal my favorite character and I sure many others find him intresting and likeable
as I do.

Assassin_M
05-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Well you're entitled to your opinion but Desmond is acutal my favorite character and I sure many others find him him intresting and likeable
as I do.
I do..
Especially during Revelations, even though he seemed VERY helpless, but the Desmond missions along with some of 16s dialogues shaped him up ALOT..

Acrimonious_Nin
05-11-2012, 10:43 PM
zimbabwe was a great AC character ;)

rileypoole1234
05-11-2012, 10:57 PM
It's gotta be Ezio for me. Connor will most likely become my favourite when we actually learn more about him and get to know him.

dxsxhxcx
05-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Altair, I believe that what he did for the Order was more significant than what Ezio did and his life was also way more interesting than Ezio's life, he also looked more human than Ezio...

gamertam
05-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Altair, I believe that what he did for the Order was more significant than what Ezio did and his life was also way more interesting than Ezio's life, he also looked more human than Ezio...
color me blind, i just can't fully understand Altair's life all about. To me, he's like an orphan raised by a man and later betrayed him. I can see years of therapy for him, (ie father/son relationship.) Contrasting with Ezio's life. He's an Italian with charisma and emotions. That human, that's the side you want to see. That's the player's progression you can connect long after. To me that's human more than Altair.

also, i do think that Ezio emotions differ when he hooded. Ready to strike just my opinion.

Smegger_56
05-12-2012, 03:34 AM
For me, it's Ezio Auditore. In fact, I'd say he's my favorite character in any medium. Watching him grow from spoiled noble kid in AC2 to wary old master assassin in AC:R, to his peaceful death in Embers. My god, I've felt I've watched him his whole life. Like I got to know him. I'll tell you this right now, I cried at the end of Embers. I was truly gob smacked and heart broken at his death. I've never done that. Never felt the loss of a fictional character in such a personal way. It's nuts. But that's what it did. It truly got to me.

(Don't worry, i know he's not real and I am fully able to separate reality from fiction etc) .

I give massive credit not only to the writers, but also to Roger Craig Smith for doing such an incredible job in his characterization. Ezio helped me fall in love with the AC world. Whilst I'm excited for AC3 and welcome Connor to the list of Assassins ancestors, I will miss Ezio Auditore.

matheus_737
05-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Ezio because he became more than a protagonist he became one of the best characters in video games history, he was in AC2 my favorite game of all time, i saw his born, dying, and he's very badass all his attacks and counter atacks are so incredible and his personallity is so different than anyone.He was the protagonist of the best AC game until today and because of him I played great adventures.

REQUISCAT IN PACE, MENTORE.

dxsxhxcx
05-12-2012, 05:26 AM
color me blind, i just can't fully understand Altair's life all about. To me, he's like an orphan raised by a man and later betrayed him. I can see years of therapy for him, (ie father/son relationship.) Contrasting with Ezio's life. He's an Italian with charisma and emotions. That human, that's the side you want to see. That's the player's progression you can connect long after. To me that's human more than Altair.

also, i do think that Ezio emotions differ when he hooded. Ready to strike just my opinion.

IMO Altair is a deeper character than Ezio, Altair flaws are evident and his story is not something worthy of a super hero, he did a lot of things wrong, a lot of **** happened in his life and more important the consequences of his mistakes were visible, while after ACB/R I started to see Ezio more as an invencible super hero than a normal human, he became "too good to be true", he became indestructible, a wall that no one could break, and as result, a boring character (if compared with Altair)... but they did a great job with him in AC Embers, but Altair still is the best for me.. :p

GeneralTrumbo
05-12-2012, 07:13 AM
I think my favorite is probably Desmond. He is by far the most relatable character in all of the Assassins Creed series and is versatile. He reminds me a lot of myself. He was designed for the purpose of being relatable and to seem like a real person and it worked. A person like Ezio and Altair is unrealistic. Desmond, though, is a realistic portrayal of the average guy, who got caught up in something he didn't know existed.

masterfenix2009
05-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Poor thief number 3. I always hired my nice band of thieves. He was so nice. Then he fell off a building into water. ;(

Gil_217
05-12-2012, 10:46 AM
I think Al Mualim is probably the most interesting. He's manipulative but not as transparently as Vidic. He really does seem like a father figure to Alta´r. Despite how dangerous it is to allow Alta´r to have doubts and inch closer to the truth by himself, Al Mualim still permits this. He actually encourages Alta´r to think and doesn't simply spoonfeed him the things he wants him to believe. No matter how many times I've played the game, I still can't truly see him as a villain.

This.

I don't know if I would call Al Mualim the best character in the series, but for me, without a shadow of a doubt, he is the most interesting character in the AC series.
One of the most intelligent, charismatic, cunning and who, along with Altair, provided the best dialogs in the whole series. That makes him the most interesting character in the AC series and one of the greatest characters ever created in video game history.

And all of this, with basically one game.

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 11:08 AM
This.

And all of this, with basically one game.
A Short one to that..

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Altair is also pretty nice.
I think the way he grew from a hatefull and arrogant guy into a really wise man was nice :).

seanthomas2
05-16-2012, 11:55 PM
ALTAIR is the boss of AC because his story is about redemption. At the start his actions cause the death of one asasin and the loss of farooks arm...He loses his status his weapons.
However by the end he is told by farook he doesnt have to apoklogise as it was not the same altair who was with him on that night. Also Altair effectively commited suicide by loking himself in the chamber with the apple. He was the blak sheep of the asasins ..

Ezio is about revenge you killed my family ill kll you.. you exiled me from florence ill kill you. He has calmed down by ACR and is more philospical due to his old age. however he is always just a big swinging !!!!.

Assassin_M
05-16-2012, 11:58 PM
ALTAIR is the boss of AC because his story is about redemption. At the start his actions cause the death of one asasin and the loss of farooks arm...He loses his status his weapons.
However by the end he is told by farook he doesnt have to apoklogise as it was not the same altair who was with him on that night. Also Altair effectively commited suicide by loking himself in the chamber with the apple. He was the blak sheep of the asasins ..

Ezio is about revenge you killed my family ill kll you.. you exiled me from florence ill kill you. He has calmed down by ACR and is more philospical due to his old age. however he is always just a big swinging !!!!.
Who`s Farook ? his name is Malik..

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Who`s Farook ? his name is Malik..

tweak

Chaos Isaac
05-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Alta´r.
Stoic and silent as he was in the first one, you saw how he reflected and developed from his mistakes, and learned as things progressed.
Ezio on the other hand was... Iunno, I guess vibrant and charming but came off more stupid and dull.
Desmond is a bit bland, but he's always been more of a framing device then a character.
The supporting cast is usually varied nicely too, but none of them really stuck like Alta´r, especially after reading the codex.

LightRey
05-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Why do people keep remaking this thread? -__-

xx-pyro
05-17-2012, 09:08 PM
I feel like the vibe from Connor is nice so far so I'm expecting great things from him. Neither Altair nor Eio had particularly interesting personalities, they were fairly archetypal. Hoping to see a truly conflicted character in Connor. Having to choose, I'd say Ezio felt more like a real person and Altair was more business-minded.

hastings84
05-17-2012, 11:34 PM
I think because I have seen Altair live and die, so to speak, and conspiracy and legacy connected to him that even Ezio sought after - I liked him the most. There is SO MUCH mystery connected to Altair, and I enjoy that.

pirate1802
05-18-2012, 05:52 AM
zimbabwe was a great AC character ;)

O_o

masterfenix2009
05-19-2012, 08:08 AM
I see no one else loves my Thief #3. Poor soul.

zainzombie
05-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Ezio ofcourse. He has the character depth, we have gotten to know about everything he has been through since the day he was born till the day he dies. His family, his girlfriends his friends and his enemies and the player can relate to him.

While he is not some super-serious bad-***, he is an easy-going and really cool guy but you dont want to piss him off. His charm, his personality, his accent and his humour is likeable. And also because AC 2 is my favorite AC game and thats where Ezio is born. A true legendary gaming character IMO.

Saar Ben Kiki
05-19-2012, 09:10 PM
I have a great feeling about george washington... i mean, **** ! he gotta be awesome

Cornelius935
11-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Between Altair, Ezio, Connor and Desmond, I choose Altair. I agree with Aphex_Tim, his personality needs to be uncovered by ourselves. He is also a man with knowledge and wisdom. I can say if Desmond had his knowledge, he wouldn't [spoilers removed]
Also, Altair, Ezio, Connor and Desmond are made to be interesting. They are the main heroes.

My opinion on the best non-protagonists are:
#1 Shao Jun - After watching Embers, I thought Ubisoft would made her as the main character in AC3 as she is an assassin with courage and passion. She masters Wushu, which is one of the most interesting martial arts in the world. She fought deadly, and unexpectedly. I was surprised when I saw the blade beneath her boots. Her outfit with patterns of dragons and oriental stuff was one of the best in AC series. The rope darts that Connor uses are made by her.
#2 La Volpe - He is the leader of the Florentine and Roman thieves. Yes, he is a good leader, who cares for his men, and all detailed events. He finds out that Niccolo have contact with the Borgia, and intended to kill him for his disloyalty to the Brotherhood(he is not). By this we clearly know that La Volpe is very loyal to the Brotherhood, and he cares. He also rescues all his men even when their job is done.
#3 Niccolo Machiavelli - He is humble. He works quietly. He only shows up when Ezio fought with the Spaniard for the first time. He had contact with some city guards quietly to get information(and then La Volpe thinks he is a traitor). He assists Ezio very silently.
#4 Antonio de Magianis - He is also a good leader. He is once robbed by Rosa, but he forgave her and recruited her as his thief. He is also a man who searched for peace, so he asked Ezio's help to bring peace to Venice.
#5 Fabio Orsini - He is related to the Borgia family, of course, but he is not one of the Templars even if he had to be. The assassins' hideout at Tiber was given by him to the assassins. Also, he assisted Pope Julius II to arrest Cesare. He is Bartolomeo's cousin.

Sorry for my bad English.

MasterAssasin84
11-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Ezio Auditore ,

He is everything an Assassin should be, he has charisma, style and deadly, not forgetting he is a great jumper to, i found his storyline very in depth, i particuarly loved the way
that his mind on vengence whilst carrying out his duties of hunting down the Templars.

psf22
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM

The spacy background music during their convo's makes it even more intriguing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnLvzmALeKw#t=12m11

eagleforlife1
11-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Ezio

vorenus73
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Ezio, by a mile... I'm actually surprised there are so many non-Ezio choices here!!

Lightpex
11-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Hmm.... This is a tricky one. Its like trying to decide between your kids! But honestly I'm going to have to say Ezio. You got to play through his entire life, experiencing it with him. Altair with a close second, and Connor being the last. Don't get me wrong, Connor is cool, but he just seemed so... Dark, at times. Ezio was soft in certain ways, he had a weakness for women, and loved his fellow brothers and family dearly. Connor just seems like the Chuck Norris of AC. Brutal, epic, emotionless, ruthless, skilled. A true Assassin. But is he my favorite character? No.

egriffin09
11-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Ezio only because he had 3 games dedicated to him and Connor has only had one. Ezio's journey through 3 games can't be matched with Connor only having one game.

yly3
11-20-2012, 07:52 PM
1. Altair
2. Subject 16
3. Al Mualim

xboxauditore
11-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Daniel Cross.

He's a bad a** who will stop at nothing to get what Abstergo wants. His comic story is great too, So sad that he thinks Abstergo is his family, but they were just using him.

OriginalMiles
11-20-2012, 09:49 PM
I have updated!!!
I believe that Desmond is the best, because he didn't have to help the assassin's, he could have gone back to NY and just be a bartender after he escaped from abstergo, only to get captured again, but he didn't, he went into baby, and Ezio'd up, being selfless, helping the Assassin's,[potential spoilers removed] so all in all, Desmond is selfless, and noble!
making his awesome.

LoyalACFan
11-20-2012, 10:11 PM
Daniel Cross.

He's a bad a** who will stop at nothing to get what Abstergo wants. His comic story is great too, So sad that he thinks Abstergo is his family, but they were just using him.

Too bad he got such a lame ending though.

MT4K
11-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Sigh... let's be careful of spoilers guys. I know it can be hard when trying to talk about why you like a character :p.

Assassin_M
11-20-2012, 11:25 PM
The Clan Mother..

BohemiaDrinker
11-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Achiles Davenport.

The day Ubi makes a game starting him at his prime, they will have a lot of my hard earned money.

Jexx21
11-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Jamal, because he's the best double agent eva.

DarianL
12-03-2012, 07:55 AM
i actually hated Ezio. he bothered me. he was awesome until the end of AC2 when he became a whiny ***** and didnt kill the pope.

as far as the best character. Rakhnhake:ton(connor). no question. he is aethetically pleasing, he is efficient and epic in combat, and he doesnt jump off whatever your climbing because you accidentally moves the stick. he isnt an idiot. and AC3 has better side things to do.

NOLA_Assassin
12-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Samuel Adams for intelligent, Leonardo Da Vinci for laughs, Connor for BAMFness, Ezio for sex, Altair for character development, Haytham for villain, Washington for morality, and Sebrand for Nazi stereotypes :P

raytrek79
12-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Thomas Hicky or Bartolomeo. But I love Ezio, so charismatic and a great sense of humour, most of the time, especially considering how much do-do he has been through.

EDIT: I also have to say I love William Miles because he is voiced by John DeLancie, the legendary Q.

montagemik
12-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Achiles Davenport.

The day Ubi makes a game starting him at his prime, they will have a lot of my hard earned money.

I Actually think 'Hunter' could have some future role as an AC protagonist , as Connors trainee .

ProdiGurl
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm a Yusuf fan from ACR. Fun yet serious & good at what he did.

xboxauditore
12-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Either Cesare Borgia or Ratohnhake:ton.

Cesare because he was so unstable when he was under pressure, Unlike most villains who have the entire world under their foot. So when everything comes apart, Cesare comes apart with it.

Ratohnhake:ton, Because he is very Unbiased because of his Kanien'kaha:ka roots, Like when either Sam Adams or Paul revere (I don't remember) Says that they'll say the British Fired first,To which Ratohnhake:ton questions because it is bad to gain support for a lie, Or when after the battle where it has the "Shot heard round the world" He looks at the deaths and expresses his grief at such pain for freedom.

It's because Ratohnhake:ton has to learn how the world works outside his village, And if the Assassins are as righteous as they apparently are. I like Ratohnhake:ton, I am the 0.1%

Turul.
12-03-2012, 04:31 PM
ezio. lol is it really a contest?

ProdiGurl
12-03-2012, 04:33 PM
ezio. lol is it really a contest?

Ok, that already goes without saying.... I thought it was more about supporting characters, not our Protagonist... ya EZIO.
Then Yusuf. :)

MasterAssasin84
12-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze !! , Connor is seriously growing on me he has an intetesting background.

But Ezio is a Legend.

ShrunkLawyer0
12-03-2012, 07:12 PM
i like all three with ezio just barley ahead just barley

Sushiglutton
12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Ezio by far! Haytham is my new second.

AdrianJacek
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926190322/assassinscreed/images/0/0c/ACTC-Innokenti_Orelov_V.png
Innokenti "Kenya" Orelov. Seriously - go buy AC The Chain. Now. I mean it. Get it.

xboxauditore
12-03-2012, 08:19 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120926190322/assassinscreed/images/0/0c/ACTC-Innokenti_Orelov_V.png

Innokenti Orelov? Why him?

destr0lockk
12-04-2012, 01:55 AM
My favorite would have to be Haytham. He is just a great character overall.

CalgaryJay
12-04-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm a Yusuf fan from ACR. Fun yet serious & good at what he did.

Haha I can tell I've been playing too much GTA since beating AC3, because I totally thought you meant this guy at first.

http://wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com/normal/preview/gta-4-yusuf-amir.jpg

And agreed, actually both Yusuf's are awesome.

Assassin_M
12-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Haha I can tell I've been playing too much GTA since beating AC3, because I totally thought you meant this guy at first.

And agreed, actually both Yusuf's are awesome.
"PAPA !!..This is my business associate and his Wife"
"Why are you in your underwear ?"
"It`s how we do business here, Papa"

monster_rambo
12-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Leonardo is the best character for me. He is just made of awesome.

CalgaryJay
12-04-2012, 03:50 AM
"PAPA !!..This is my business associate and his Wife"
"Why are you in your underwear ?"
"It`s how we do business here, Papa"

Haha best, love that guy. My original pic in this thread was going to be him in his underwear, but I couldn't find one between microscopic or entire page-filler levels. Google problems.

EDIT: And to answer the OP, my favourite character(s) are the orphan kids in AC3. "Whoop whoop, ta-da!", hahahahaha that never gets old!

SevketErhat
12-04-2012, 07:55 AM
My favorite is Ezio in Brotherhood

Ez_187
12-04-2012, 10:01 AM
I personally like Connor a lot find him the most interesting and really wanna get to know more of him... best character though... not sure I didn't really find any Stand out amazing characters which I can rate better than all the others I find the cast of likeable characters to be well Balanced

Chariflame
12-04-2012, 10:56 AM
My favourite character has gotta be Sixteen.

The bloody messages at the end of ACI really intrigued me, and slowly learning bits and pieces about him from a fractured monologue by Cam Clarke in ACII was stunning. Finally meeting him in Brotherhood and Revelations, and then... The Lost Archive. Even though a lot of planned elements for it were scrapped, they didn't really advertise it in the end, and a lot of people disliked the first-person gameplay, I really loved it. It was a beautifully haunting way of telling Clay's story. Half of me often feels disappointed that after three games of slow build-up, Sixteen only got 7 minutes of cutscenes in Revelations before being thrown aside, but I just adore The Lost Archive and what we saw of his character.

Kaschra
12-04-2012, 05:05 PM
My fave is Clay, too (as if that was not obvious enough xD)

He fascinated me ever since I played AC 2. I like how crazy and broken he is, so unpredictable. He suffered so much, but he was a loyal assassin till the end.
His glyphs are one of my fave parts about the AC franchise.

tlgeer
12-18-2012, 04:18 AM
I like Ezio and Leonardo. I haven't played any of other AC2's, but Ezio is, IMO, the hands down best all around character in AC2. Plus he is super sexy. I don't really know how the the animators managed to do that, but they did it very well. Ezio has a sense of humor. A very good one. And he seems to be able to laugh at himself. He takes the protection of his remaining family very seriously. Of course, he went overnight from being a bankers second son to being the head of the family. That's got to be difficult.

Leonardo. What can I say? He's Leonardo. He is interested in basically everything and loves to solve the codes that Ezio brings him. From what I know historically, and the way that he is portrayed in the game, he is fascinating. Ezio, however, is the one that curls my toes. lol

I do not like Altair at all. In fact, from the opening scene I didn't like Altair. He was an arrogant know-it-all.

pirate1802
12-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Haytham Kenway. Nuff said. That guy is made of pure badass. His VA, his body language, his principles, his refusal to take innocent lives, his respect for the natives etc.. he seemed an intriguing fellow when I first started playing as him, and then at that.. that twist; my mind was blown to distant corners of the galaxy. My respect for him continued to grow as I met him as Connor, as he explained his goals, what they were fighting for etc. Best villain AND character in the AC universe. I'd go gay for him. :S

Assassin_M
12-18-2012, 05:41 AM
I'd go gay for him. :S
Congratulations......You just did.

pirate1802
12-18-2012, 05:45 AM
Congratulations......You just did.

Neh.. I'd wait for a real Haytham to appear.

Assassin_M
12-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Neh.. I'd wait for a real Haytham to appear.
You went Gay twice now:p

At least the second time is for someone that MAY exist xD

pirate1802
12-18-2012, 05:58 AM
Okay.. >..>

Assassin_M
12-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Okay.. >..>
Hurr..

ToughGuy31
12-19-2012, 02:46 AM
Desmond and Connor. Desmond was born without a personality, so I gave him one and Connor is Native American, a bad *** killing machine, and just more fun to play as than every other character.

ToughGuy31
12-20-2012, 04:51 AM

Yeah AC1 was classic

booyah12345
12-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Connor, his personality and combat style are insane. His robes are the best looking of all 3 in my opinion. Wish he was a bit faster at everything but the way he fights makes up for it.

TreFacTor
12-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Personal story
1-Altiar
2-Ezio
3-Connor

Fighting
1-Ezio
2-Altiar
3-Connor

Believability
1-Altiar
2-Ezio
3-Connor

I'm sorry, but to me Ezio was a BaDAss in combat...had the best weapons and best moves. To me he was way more fluid and deadly with a more varied attack style. Connor is about on par with Altiar with Altiar having the edge because his time in history limited his available arsenal.