PDA

View Full Version : Hints towards older games

Markie577
05-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what kind of hints toward the past games would be made. Kind of like a Armor of Ezio or the fact that this 1776 is exactly 300 years after ezio took on the Hood.
Or perhaps something with Altair's son going to alexandria?

What do you guys think or hope?

Timeaus
05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Well, I hope that Connor at least is aware of who Ezio and Altair are and what they did. Kinda like how Ezio knows about altair. Maybe even a statue of Ezio and Altair in the assassins headquarter kinda like in AC2.

SixKeys
05-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I'd like them to be subtle about it this time. Easter eggs are fine, but this game has so many new things going for it, it should be treated as almost a separate entry in the series. Altar and Ezio had their time, they don't need to be majorly referenced in each new game. I don't need the Sword of Altar or the Armor of Ezio, neither of those would feel right with Connor. It's enough if they reference them in the modern day storyline somehow, but even if they don't, I won't care.

pacmanate
05-10-2012, 09:55 PM
A reference to ezio would be nice, but not a lot. We had 3 years of him after all. I want this to be CONNORS game

souNdwAve89
05-10-2012, 11:50 PM
I think AC2's level of references was fine. Mario talked a bit about Altair, but his Codex pages were more important at the time. I thought Desmond experiencing the bleeding effect and playing Altair again for a short period was cool. I'm sure there will be mention of Altair or Ezio since Connor joins the Assassin Order later in his life. I'm fine with any easter egg or reference.

ottiszhi
05-11-2012, 05:04 AM
yeshttp://www.spgames.info/g.gif

JumpInTheFire13
05-11-2012, 05:12 AM
*Village is burning down*
Villager: "Have you seen my wife?"
Connor: "Did you check behind the table?"

pacmanate
05-11-2012, 08:25 AM

Haha wouldn't he be like 8-10 years old?!

OriginalMiles
05-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Bartolemeo?