PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay for a Dagger of Brutus DLC for ACR?

T-Z320
05-10-2012, 03:56 PM
I've been playing through Revelations and keep finding myself wishing I had the Dagger of Brutus to play with. It was by far my favorite weapon in Brotherhood, with its' unique kill animations, and I can't for the life of me figure out why there's never been an attempt to include it in ACR. Don't get me wrong, Vlad Tepes' sword is a great weapon and fills the role of "unique kills weapon' but... well, one's great, and two's better, right? I would gladly pay for a DLC that offered me the option to wield the dagger along with Vlad's sword, and was wondering if any of the rest of the ACR players out there would do the same.

Who knows? Given that the engines for ACR and ACB are the same, we might be able to convince Ubisoft to include one last DLC before AC III comes out :)

Assassin_M
05-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I've been playing through Revelations and keep finding myself wishing I had the Dagger of Brutus to play with. It was by far my favorite weapon in Brotherhood, with its' unique kill animations, and I can't for the life of me figure out why there's never been an attempt to include it in ACR. Don't get me wrong, Vlad Tepes' sword is a great weapon and fills the role of "unique kills weapon' but... well, one's great, and two's better, right? I would gladly pay for a DLC that offered me the option to wield the dagger along with Vlad's sword, and was wondering if any of the rest of the ACR players out there would do the same.

Who knows? Given that the engines for ACR and ACB are the same, we might be able to convince Ubisoft to include one last DLC before AC III comes out :)
Do not worry.. Once a New game is announced, its impossible to change schedule..
I dont want to seem like a ****** but thats how it is, sorry.

wigster2012
05-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I've never really been that concerned with the weapons to be honest. I mean normally there are good weapons in every game, so i'm sure that they will come up with some more cool one's.

itsamea-mario
05-10-2012, 10:03 PM
no.

UrDeviant1
05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Id sooner shove a Dagger of Brutus up my arse before I paid for It as DLC.

SixKeys
05-10-2012, 10:13 PM

Now that would be a unique kill move.

T-Z320
05-10-2012, 11:40 PM

I actually lol'ed. :)

Do not worry.. Once a New game is announced, its impossible to change schedule..
I dont want to seem like a ****** but thats how it is, sorry.

Yeah, I know. But the idea's been banging around my head for a while now, and I just had to see if anybody else felt the same way.

ottiszhi
05-11-2012, 04:55 AM
Brilliant idea! http://www.spgames.info/g.gif