PDA

View Full Version : Added Players, But Can't Find Them

ponyparty
05-10-2012, 04:41 AM
Just 30 minutes ago, I added quite a few players to my friends list.... players of Horse Haven. From what I understand, they should be added to my Neighbors list as soon as they accept my Friend request. However, even after that, and physically trying to add them via the game (the "Add Friend" function on the Neighbor list), they are still not listed. Why is this?

UBI-Cowhand
05-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Is the issue still continuing or did they show up after some time passed? Please let us know as well as post a link to your Facebook account so the devs can look into the issue more closely.

Thanks!

Hinamuri
05-29-2012, 04:07 PM
For some wierd reasson it happens to me too, pretty annoying :c

toycolektr
05-30-2012, 06:18 AM
I have a similar problem- friends that I had that WERE listed across the bottom scrolling area have disappeared and are no longer listed. When I try to click on "add friends" they're names aren't even listed anymore (so you can't add them back). This has happened three times in the last week or so. I have lost the following friends: Mary Jo, Deirdre Williams, and Ana VetPortal. Where have they gone and why can't I get them back. Also, how do you remove a name from the bottom of a player who you no longer want listed? Please reply asap as I miss playing with those players who are now "gone"