Pages : [1] 2 3 4

catkiller97
05-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Ubisoft At E3 2012 -

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ubisofte3.jpg

---

Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference Schedule -

Date - June 4th/India - 5th June

Time - 3 PM PST Time (India 5th June - 3.30 AM)

Place - At Los Angeles Theater at 3 PM PST (11pm UK time)

---

Official Live Streaming -

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/455/87441037.png (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRWubusKBU)

Youtube Ubisoft E3 2012. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRWubusKBU)

Uplay Ubisoft E3 2012. (http://uplay.ubi.com)

GameSpot Ubisoft E3 2012. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZQSEwOiGY)

IGN Ubisoft E3 2012. (http://www.ign.com/events/e3/2012/live-video)

G4TV Ubisoft E3 2012. (http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2012/press-conferences/ubisoft/133/)

Twitch TV Ubisoft E3 2012. (http://www.twitch.tv/team/gamespot)

---

Ubisoft Lineup -

Expect more on Assassin's Creed III,Rainbow 6 Patriots,Rayman Legends and Possible Splinter Cell 6.

The Most Anticipated Assassin's Creed III

---

Expectations - Games Expectations from Ubisoft at E3 (http://egplanet.net/?p=220)

---

Official E3 2012 Site - E3 2012 (http://www.e3expo.com/)

---

Countdown - E3 2012 (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14171741/E3Countdown.html)

---

E3 2012 - 1 Days left.

---

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/uk/ubi_spotlights/ac3banner.jpg (http://youtu.be/DCZ2l1BbWyY)

catkiller97
05-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Plz @Ayush Confirm Indian Time.

yly3
05-06-2012, 10:53 AM
As much as I love AC, after 2 disappointing spin-offs, I am more excited about a possible Splinter Cell. Especially since ac1's Jade Raymond is making it.
I doubt it would make an appearence since Ubisoft surely won't release 2 big games in the same year, let alone in the same quarter.

Lonesoldier2012
05-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks for posting.

BBALive
05-06-2012, 04:29 PM
As much as I love AC, after 2 disappointing spin-offs, I am more excited about a possible Splinter Cell. Especially since ac1's Jade Raymond is making it.
I doubt it would make an appearence since Ubisoft surely won't release 2 big games in the same year, let alone in the same quarter.

I doubt any future Splinter Cell games will top the standard set by Chaos Theory.

MetalCreed
05-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Well this should make all the disappointed fans from this year's PAX a little happy ;)

NuclearFuss
05-06-2012, 04:40 PM
I doubt any future Splinter Cell games will top the standard set by Chaos Theory.

I disagree. I liked Conviction, but not as a Splinter Cell game. It was just too different, and they'd removed too much. But I really like the idea of fast paced stealth. Now if they mix that in with a lot of the original Splinter Cell-esque elements of Chaos Theory, I think we could have a pretty solid game. Also, being able to actually fight your way out when you don't want to ghost would be a nice change.

NinjaSpartanII
05-06-2012, 04:43 PM
My doctor prescribed " more info about ACIII " until my allergies go away in late October. So i guess this will be a good time to get my medication. :p

Acrimonious_Nin
05-06-2012, 05:00 PM
SPLINTER CELL 6 !!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS more stealth games !! Q.Q I'm so happy.......

rileypoole1234
05-06-2012, 05:56 PM
AC3 will be awesome but I'm also very excited to see Far Cry 3.

pacmanate
05-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3! Should be sweet! Remember to bump this thread closer to June

Ayush_S92
05-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey sorry man, even though I read forums daily I rarely login to post so didn't check your PMs.

Both your times are correct this time. :) It's 3.30am IST and 11pm BST (UK).

Unfortunately for me I won't be able to view livestream as I have exams that time. But I'll be sure to steal a few peaks when I have the time.

BBALive
05-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey sorry man, even though I read forums daily I rarely login to post so didn't check your PMs.

Both your times are correct this time. :) It's 3.30am IST and 11pm BST (UK).

Unfortunately for me I won't be able to view livestream as I have exams that time. But I'll be sure to steal a few peaks when I have the time.

The times were correct last time.

EscoBlades
05-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Its gonna be a very good Ubi press conference at this year's E3, just saying!

I can't wait :D

Will_Lucky
05-06-2012, 11:24 PM
As usual I'll be taking the days off for the Festivities. Hoping to see the series on the Vita myself.

catkiller97
05-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Thx @Ayush.

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 09:22 AM
June 4th is a Monday and i have college. F U College!

pirate1802
05-07-2012, 03:18 PM
AC3 will be awesome but I'm also very excited to see Far Cry 3.

Ditto. I feel this Farcry 3 would have a deep storyline this time.

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 03:38 PM
AC III, Far Cry 3 AND Spilnter Cell?!? This is gonna be awesome!!

Too bad E3 is in L.A, If it took place in the UK i would be going.

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I wish I could go!
(Cries in corner!)

Khoserkenovich
05-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I still have hopes for a new Prince of Persia announcement. Other than that, I'm interested in news about Rayman Legends and the Kinect game that Reflections is developing. Oh, and that Brothers in Arms which was announced and nothing else was revealed besides a trailer.

pacmanate
05-10-2012, 09:56 PM
I still have hopes for a new Prince of Persia announcement. Other than that, I'm interested in news about Rayman Legends and the Kinect game that Reflections is developing. Oh, and that Brothers in Arms which was announced and nothing else was revealed besides a trailer.

I just want the sands of time trilogy again :'( Imagine if they made them in this age :O I can imagine awesomeness!

catkiller97
05-11-2012, 10:21 AM
E3 2012 - 26 Days

Legendz54
05-11-2012, 10:24 AM
E3 2012 - 26 Days

Im going to have to keep watching the trailer until they show us the demo at E3 :)

FilipinoNinja67
05-11-2012, 12:39 PM

Hopefully it's not the return of hobo sam *shivers*

I actually would be fine with the conviction 07 gameplay. I can't wait for Splinter Cell 6 and I can't wait to see an AC3 gameplay demo.

Assassin_M
05-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Im going to have to keep watching the trailer until they show us the demo at E3 :)
How did you know my plan ?

playassassins1
05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
How did you know my plan ?

I think everyone on the forums copied your plan!

SleezeRocker
05-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Im awaiting to watch E3 soon!
I want to see more AC3 and potential PSV(ita) game ^^

EscoBlades
05-11-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm looking into some liveblogging software for the E3 press conferences. If nothing else, i'll be tweeting from the various venues, and the show floor.

I'm so stoked for E3 :D

banolan
05-11-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm looking into some liveblogging software for the E3 press conferences. If nothing else, i'll be tweeting from the various venues, and the show floor.

I'm so stoked for E3 :D

I will be counting on you Esco! I will be at work so I won't be able to get to any live streams...stupid firewall. If you could do some liveblogging that would be sweet but tweets will work too :D

FilipinoNinja67
05-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Who else thinks we are going to be shown a tea party in boston at E3?

Personally, I'd like to see Connor take out a colonist so it would end all of the angry youtube comments. :/

Acrimonious_Nin
05-11-2012, 10:31 PM
I may be flamed, but when this game comes out I am locking myself in my room until I am done with it....>_> I do not need people spoiling it on the forums nor in college...I may not see any of you for about the length of duration of the game XD....just to let you know ;)

and yes I hope to kill EVERYONE on both sides...NO ONE is innocent...I know you can not kill kids, but can I kick them? or at most just tackle them? what if the kid IS the street harasser ?

Assassin_M
05-11-2012, 10:32 PM
I may be flamed, but when this game comes out I am locking myself in my room until I am done with it....>_> I do not need people spoiling it on the forums nor in college...I may not see any of you for about the length of duration of the game XD....just to let you know ;)
Personally I agree, but i`ll do it far earlier than you..
about 15 days before release and IMA LOCK MASELF !!!

Acrimonious_Nin
05-11-2012, 10:34 PM
^ lol I understand you Xd

NewBlade200
05-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Y'know, I'd like to see Ubi pull the same thing they did at PAX for E3 just to see the fans reactions :p

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Y'know, I'd like to see Ubi pull the same thing they did at PAX for E3 just to see the fans reactions :p
Oh No...
DO NOT TOUCH MA E3 !!!

playassassins1
05-12-2012, 11:06 AM
So what do you guys think we'll see in the demo?

Personally I would like to see something in Boston or New York.

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 11:07 AM

The Bunker Hill battle..
at least thats what I think

pacmanate
05-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Probably the demo people got to see at PAX/ the other demo that press got to see. As far as I am aware there are two demos. However I am hoping they demo an alpha build at E3. All this pre alpha business people are crying about is annoying.

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Personally I agree, but i`ll do it far earlier than you..
about 15 days before release and IMA LOCK MASELF !!!

Maybe me too this time.
Revelations was kinda spoiled for me with the immense amount of trailers. They even showed the empty library in it and Ezio kicking the statue from the Masyaf roof to gain access to the library door.

SixKeys
05-12-2012, 12:23 PM
I hope they won't show the Bunker Hill demo. I'm much more interested in regular gameplay, how Connor moves in the wilderness, how hunting works, what the cities look like etc. The ACR demo last year was just an elaborate setpiece, I'm worried the Bunker Hill demo will be similar. I'd rather see the full bear assassination scene or something entirely new.

Aphex_Tim
05-12-2012, 12:24 PM

Reminded me, didn't Revelations have two gameplay demo's as E3?
One with the Greek fire and one with the bombs in the village near Masyaf?
Or was that second demo from another expo?

SixKeys
05-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Reminded me, didn't Revelations have two gameplay demo's as E3?
One with the Greek fire and one with the bombs in the village near Masyaf?
Or was that second demo from another expo?

The only ACR demo at E3 was the Greek Fire cannon. The Masyaf demo was leaked from GamesCom, not meant for the internet.

roostersrule2
05-12-2012, 12:26 PM
I think it will be something different or an extension of what was at PAX as if they show it again all the reports for AC3's E3 demo will be. "At the AC3 E3 showfloor we saw the exact same thing we watched 2 months ago". Now even though it would be cool to see that I reckon we will se some mission type gameplay of the Boston Tea Party or maybe even the great fire of New York. Anyway I will be excited with anything they show providing its new of course and shows the people why this will be one of the games of the year for 2012.

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
I hope they won't show the Bunker Hill demo. I'm much more interested in regular gameplay, how Connor moves in the wilderness, how hunting works, what the cities look like etc. The ACR demo last year was just an elaborate setpiece, I'm worried the Bunker Hill demo will be similar. I'd rather see the full bear assassination scene or something entirely new.

Indeed. Would be nice if they showed us the new physics and game mechanics without spoiling complete story missions.

dragons292010
05-12-2012, 01:07 PM
I am shocked to see 'India' in this thing. And I am actually happy because I am an Indian myself.

pirate1802
05-12-2012, 02:01 PM

haha me too. When ACR came out I was not on Ubi forums so I was safe, relatively. But now.. I have to take extreme care not to be spoiled XD

Acrimonious_Nin
05-12-2012, 02:33 PM
lol XD it's funny that I'm not the only one who does this lmao. Good I believe that measures of precaution need to be made. I need to experience it ALONE I do not think I will even post anything after I am done just so that I do not accidentally spoil it for anyone XD. I will need to train my body to sleep late as well for extended game play hours :D. muahahahahhahahah XD

Serrachio
05-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I played ACR straight from 3PM to 8AM solid on the day that I got it, completing the whole story in one sitting.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-12-2012, 02:53 PM
I played ACR straight from 3PM to 8AM solid on the day that I got it, completing the whole story in one sitting.

O.O my hero....I could not take it. My eyes and head started exploding. I do not know how to do that lol

kudos17
05-12-2012, 03:13 PM

You're gonna be disappointed...

Assassin's Creed has moved from the idea of showing off cool new gameplay mechanics in AC1 and AC2 demos to "wow"ing crowds in spectacular, linear missions like the Greek Fire one.

They are going to show the Bunker Hill mission; no doubt about it.

dxsxhxcx
05-12-2012, 03:33 PM

Assassin's Creed has moved from the idea of showing off cool new gameplay mechanics in AC1 and AC2 demos to "wow"ing crowds in spectacular, linear missions like the Greek Fire one.

I hope they don't spoil important bits of the story like they did in ACR with S16, he was shown in that video like if he was just a random NPC...

EscoBlades
05-12-2012, 03:53 PM

Oh really? I didn't realise you had seen the E3 assets already. Do tell us in more detail what they are going to show.... /sarcasm

notafanboy
05-12-2012, 04:35 PM
-snip-

will you be doing interviews at e3 or will you just be there ?

EscoBlades
05-12-2012, 04:37 PM
will you be doing interviews at e3 or will you just be there ?

I will be doing interviews and filming. More details on that soon. Gonna be fun, but i am primarily going to E3 to work, haha

notafanboy
05-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I will be doing interviews and filming. More details on that soon. Gonna be fun, but i am primarily going to E3 to work, haha
alright ! They will be posted on your youtube chanel right ?

EscoBlades
05-12-2012, 04:59 PM
alright ! They will be posted on your youtube chanel right ?

For the most part, yes they will. Ac related ones will go on my main channel. Other games on my 2nd channel.

SixKeys
05-12-2012, 05:11 PM
While the Bunker Hill demo at E3 is still a possibility, I kind of doubt that's what they'll show for the reason someone mentioned earlier. That demo has been described with excruciating detail by all the previewers who saw it. Come E3, they would have nothing new to report.

pacmanate
05-12-2012, 05:29 PM
for the most part, yes they will. Ac related ones will go on my main channel. Other games on my 2nd channel.

take me wit u!

catkiller97
05-13-2012, 10:07 AM
E3 2012 - 23 Days Left

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1410/aciii.png

roostersrule2
05-13-2012, 11:43 AM
While the Bunker Hill demo at E3 is still a possibility, I kind of doubt that's what they'll show for the reason someone mentioned earlier. That demo has been described with excruciating detail by all the previewers who saw it. Come E3, they would have nothing new to report.Ha ha I said the exact same thing a page over but im not complaing as all this really does is strengthen our arguement.

eagleforlife1
05-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Do you think the Vita game will be unveiled at E3?

xSigmaXx
05-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi Esco,

do you think (know) weīll see gameplay of RS Patriots :) ?

Sarari
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM

I have to agree with this guy. The past 2 AC games were disappointing. I'm not nearly as excited for AC3 as I was with AC2, ACB, or even ACR. I have a gut feeling that this game will be amazing, but I don't want to think about it to much just in case this game isn't all that we (or at least I) expected.

eagleforlife1
05-15-2012, 01:50 PM
I have to agree with this guy. The past 2 AC games were disappointing. I'm not nearly as excited for AC3 as I was with AC2, ACB, or even ACR. I have a gut feeling that this game will be amazing, but I don't want to think about it to much just in case this game isn't all that we (or at least I) expected.

Couldn't disagree with you more. ACB and ACR were disappointing but this has been in production for three years by the same people who made AC2. It has a new time period, new location, new hero, spans thirty years and from what I've seen so far of it looks amazing.

playassassins1
05-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Couldn't disagree with you more. ACB and ACR were disappointing but this has been in production for three years by the same people who made AC2. It has a new time period, new location, new hero, spans thirty years and from what I've seen so far of it looks amazing.

Really? I thought ACB was amazing! ACR was disappointing though.

Assassin_M
05-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Im a lucky dude :cool:
I found EVERY AC game to be compelling, Beautiful, and Not disappointing..

catkiller97
05-15-2012, 05:58 PM
What is E3??

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/e32012.jpg

The Electronic Entertainment Expo, better known as E3 will be taking place from June 5th to the 7th in the Los Angeles Convention Center in downtown Los Angeles. What exactly is E3 you ask?

“E3 is the world’s premier trade show for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies, publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet.”

In laymans terms, E3 is the Holy Grail of videogame conventions held yearly. Most publishers, developers and console manufacturers use E3 to make their big announcements for the rest of the year ahead, as well as future plans.

EscoBlades (http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/author/escoblades/) XGZ - http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/05/15/e3-2012-what-you-need-to-know

---

*E3 2012 - 20 Days left.

*168 days until Assassin's Creed III release.

Josegtx13
05-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Im a lucky dude :cool:
I found EVERY AC game to be compelling, Beautiful, and Not disappointing..

I thought I was the only one. :eek:

freddie_1897
05-15-2012, 06:53 PM
i loved all the AC games, but some i loved more than others

EscoBlades
05-15-2012, 06:57 PM

Seconded!

catkiller97
05-16-2012, 06:38 AM
E3 2012 - 19 days

catkiller97
05-18-2012, 03:58 AM
IGN E3 2012 - The Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6nga90xh48

Grab your Attention @ E3 2012

"Assassins Creed III" "Tomb Raider" "Resident Evil 6" "Halo 4 "Borderlands 2" "Hitman Absolution" "The Last of us" "God of War: Ascension" "Call of Duty Black Ops 2"

E3 2012 - 17 Days Left.

LightRey
05-18-2012, 01:58 PM
For me it has always been like this: I loved AC1, but it was ACII that turned me into an actual fan of the franchise.

catkiller97
05-23-2012, 06:06 PM
OP Updated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxSx67mGwBY

Moultonborough
05-23-2012, 06:13 PM
I can't wait. What's the betting they will save AC 3 for last?

Mr_Shade
05-23-2012, 06:23 PM
I can't wait. What's the betting they will save AC 3 for last?
Should be a VERY interesting E3 - and I suggest AC fans, watch live - www.youtube.com/ubisoft ;)

catkiller97
05-23-2012, 06:26 PM
E3 2012 - 12 Days 4 Hour!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRWubusKBU

catkiller97
05-24-2012, 11:15 AM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547252_10150835486417293_81174647292_9783692_19703 3709_n.jpg

Other time

Watch the Ubisoft Press Conference live from L.A. Theater to discover the exciting games you'll be playing tomorrow!

June 4th:

L.A 3 PM PDT
NYC 6 PM EST
London 11 PM GMT+1
Paris 23h59 GMT+2

June 5:

Moscow 2 AM GMT+4
Tokyo 7 AM GMT+9
Sydney 8 AM GMT+10

Behind the scenes Far Cry 3 & Assassin's Creed 3 road to E3

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246431_10150997771430466_653580465_12174571_127678 2240_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/546494_10150997771535466_653580465_12174572_304037 704_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/535886_10150997771645466_653580465_12174573_797728 611_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/149777_10150997771950466_653580465_12174575_139821 7858_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/485838_10150997772050466_653580465_12174576_105112 541_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/182334_10150997772200466_653580465_12174577_238244 765_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577369_10150997772340466_653580465_12174578_134976 54_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/539984_10150997772525466_653580465_12174580_137920 3476_n.jpg

catkiller97
05-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Countdown - E3 2012 (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14171741/E3Countdown.html)

^^OP Updated with New Live Streaming Link and Countdown Link Added.

Mr_Shade
05-25-2012, 05:45 PM
squeal!

I go away for a few days helping out on GRFS and its always nice to return here.. :)

SleezeRocker
05-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Woohoo about 1 1/2 weeks ;)

playassassins1
05-25-2012, 07:03 PM
I can't wait anymore!

freddie_1897
05-25-2012, 07:06 PM
I can't wait anymore!
that's a real shame, maybe you should kill yourself because you can't wait any longer?

notafanboy
05-25-2012, 07:20 PM
squeal!

I go away for a few days helping out on GRFS and its always nice to return here.. :)

didnīt like it there... too many red neck kids in there...

catkiller97
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Just 7 Days 7 Hours Left!!!

playassassins1
05-28-2012, 03:12 PM
I have never been this excited for E3 since ACB!

catkiller97
05-30-2012, 01:39 AM
Only 5 Days 21 hours left

MetalCreed
05-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Only 5 Days 21 hours left

Guys, will we be getting the trailer/ gameplay demo on Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference or during the main E3?

Assassin_M
05-30-2012, 02:03 AM
Guys...
Will Ubisoft be streaming the press conference on Monday, because I think they'll probably be sharing a few details on Assassin's Creed III as well as a trailer or two like they did last year.
They released a gameplay demo and the cinematic trailer a day before the actual E3.
Only the trailer..
and that was leaked

MetalCreed
05-30-2012, 02:24 AM
So what did they reveal for last year's E3 press conference?

Assassin_M
05-30-2012, 02:34 AM
So what did they reveal for last year's E3 press conference?
They revealed the Gameplay and trailer..
But the trailer was leaked a day early..

SleezeRocker
05-30-2012, 05:21 PM
1 week left!

Mr_Shade
05-30-2012, 05:27 PM
ima kinda excited - for a few reasons ;)

I think it's gonna be a wow of a show ;)

SleezeRocker
05-30-2012, 05:30 PM

What do you mean....'kinda'? lol

Im excited. I want to see more AC3, possible AC for PSV, RE6, MGRising, maybe PS All Star Battle, and possible more Wii 2 (+ new smash bros?) :D

playassassins1
05-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Are we going to see some Multiplayer? Or just Singleplayer.

Mr_Shade
05-30-2012, 05:42 PM
What do you mean....'kinda'? lol

Im excited. I want to see more AC3, possible AC for PSV, RE6, MGRising, maybe PS All Star Battle, and possible more Wii 2 (+ new smash bros?) :D
I'm the one who has to deal with all the 'OMG!!! ' threads ;)

Are we going to see some Multiplayer? Or just Singleplayer.

Details of what is to be shown, is VERY closely guarded.. I will say it's an awesome time to be an AC fan though ;)

SixKeys
05-30-2012, 07:28 PM

As long as we don't get "Mr. Caffeine" this year...

sticks165
05-30-2012, 07:49 PM

seriously that guy was annoying, but hopefully its Joel Mchael.

Mr_Shade
05-30-2012, 07:54 PM
LOL I think we will be safe this year :)

playassassins1
05-30-2012, 07:55 PM

I actually liked that guy. He was a bit too energetic though.

Lass4r
05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Actually, I think Toby Turner said in one of his Vlogs waaay back that he had been hired by Ubisoft to replace Mr.Caffeine this year. Don't quote me on it, but I think those were his words. He's definitely going to be there and doing videos for AC.

pacmanate
05-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Im Mr Caffeine :D! I can't wait for this. Im just gonna sleep until E3.

OriginalMiles
05-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Actually, I think Toby Turner said in one of his Vlogs waaay back that he had been hired by Ubisoft to replace Mr.Caffeine this year. Don't quote me one it, but I think those were his words. He's definitely going to be there and doing videos for AC.
Toby? Toby Turner!? TOBUSCUS!
Does E3 do live streams?

SixKeys
05-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Loved Tobuscus's live version of the "Literal ACR trailer" last year. I'm not sure if he could carry a whole show (let's face it, nobody ever cares about the hosts anyway, they're just there to keep us from seeing the gameplay footage right away, so any of them get annoying fast) but certainly having him as a guest again would be fun.

Erindesh
05-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Will there be a cinematic trailer at this E3 or just gameplay ?

smengler
05-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Can someone enlighten me about who this Mr.Caffeine is?

playassassins1
05-30-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecffZBdhAUU

Here ya go.

freddie_1897
05-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Good lord^

Assassin_M
05-30-2012, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecffZBdhAUU

Here ya go.
Dark Memories..
Me shouting "GET OFF MY SCREEN !! I WANT MA GAMEPLAAAAAAAAAY"

smengler
05-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Haha, that made my day! This guy's my idol. I can't think of anyone in the world who can make the audience feel so uncomfortable. But he would probably have been alright if he didn't try to make those jokes. I'm sure he does better in other presentations.

playassassins1
05-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Haha, that made my day! This guy's my idol. I can't think of anyone in the world who can make the audience feel so uncomfortable. But he would probably have been alright if he didn't try to make those jokes. I'm sure he does better in other presentations.

Actually, His awkwardness made me feel comfortable... I don't know why...

smengler
05-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Actually, His awkwardness made me feel comfortable... I don't know why...

Okay then... [slowly backs away]

But after watching it three times now (yes, I actually just watched it three times), I can see what you mean.

pacmanate
05-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Dark Memories..
Me shouting "GET OFF MY SCREEN !! I WANT MA GAMEPLAAAAAAAAAY"

I ended up killing my neighbours cat and booting in my PC. He was kinda funny though. Made me feel embarassed. But still. I like. Full. Stops.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-30-2012, 10:57 PM
LMAO what a mood kill if we have to here that throughout the demo of AC3 o.O

pacmanate
05-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I just realised, Far Cry 3 got an E3 teaser trailer on the 29th. Where is out Assassin's Creed 3 E3 teaser?

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
i can tell the posts on this thread are gonna shoot up as soon as E3 starts

SleezeRocker
05-31-2012, 05:12 PM
Check out this epic fail!

....I was hoping he would say "There you go!" right after lol

Or do this everytime he emulated being 8-bit or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hgxbpV6kgY

Acrimonious_Nin
05-31-2012, 05:52 PM
i can tell the posts on this thread are gonna shoot up as soon as E3 starts

Talking about shooting....Connor is the shot heard around the world...I say missed shot on a Captain :D

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Talking about shooting....Connor is the shot heard around the world...I say missed shot on a Captain :D
if he missed then he can go and kill himself, assassins. don't. miss

SixKeys
05-31-2012, 06:23 PM

Ezio missed a shot in the ACR mission where you have to chase the Templars in a boat. It's what scared them off in the first place.

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Ezio missed a shot in the ACR mission where you have to chase the Templars in a boat. It's what scared them off in the first place.
and that is why i don't like Ezio

notafanboy
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM
he missed the barrels didnīt he ? not the soldier.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-31-2012, 08:02 PM

There will always be room for mistakes. Everything is possible. Assassins are known to make some miscalculations, and since the shot heard around the world is the first known confrontation between rebels and British troops, it can be debatable that Connor, not only being newly recruited, but also an inaccurate one shot pistol was the cause of this event....

BTW Connor joins the Assassins in 1770. The shot heard around the world happens in 1775. Soo....>_> he was a noob and missed...

P.S we should be able to throw snow balls to distract guards.....>_>

pacmanate
05-31-2012, 08:06 PM
There will always be room for mistakes. Everything is possible. Assassins are known to make some miscalculations, and since the shot heard around the world is the first known confrontation between rebels and British troops, it can be debatable that Connor, not only being newly recruited, but also an inaccurate one shot pistol was the cause of this event....

P.S we should be able to throw snow balls to distract guards.....>_>

who says we cant ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
05-31-2012, 08:08 PM
who says we cant ;)

ummm has anyone said we can?!?!? that would be AWESOME!!!

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 08:42 PM
5 more days to go, 5 more days to go, 5 more days, 5 more days, 5 more days to go

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Tobuscus WILL replace Mr Caffeine!

Dosenwabe
06-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Ubisofts AC3 presentation at E3 could be about the new Templar-den versions, and the random camps and settlements in the frontier in which you can find new side missions.
I expect nothing spectacular.

pacmanate
06-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Okay so on IGN here: http://uk.ign.com/events/e3/2012/live-video?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Tuesday, June 5
· 8pm - Assassin’s Creed 3

So what will be shown at ubisofts press conference on monday?

RzaRecta357
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
So, my tech station doesn't have E3 live till 3PM EST. Is that correct? Shows starting quite a bit later than usual, no?

pacmanate
06-03-2012, 03:08 PM
So, my tech station doesn't have E3 live till 3PM EST. Is that correct? Shows starting quite a bit later than usual, no?

I dunno, go here http://uk.ign.com/events/e3/2012/live-video?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Schedule is on the right, convert times from PDT to whatever your time zone is

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I most likely am going to miss the press conference on monday...>_> will we be able to see this recorded somewhere else ?

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I most likely am going to miss the press conference on monday...>_> will we be able to see this recorded somewhere else ?

Well. The conference will most likely be streamed from twitch. And twitch records the streams, So you can always watch it from there. Or you can see it on youtube, from Ubisoft's channel

Acrimonious_Nin
06-03-2012, 05:25 PM
^ Thanks :D

Aphex_Tim
06-03-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm really bad with time-zones, can anyone perhaps tell me what time the Ubisoft conference will start in the Netherlands?

Mr_Shade
06-03-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm really bad with time-zones, can anyone perhaps tell me what time the Ubisoft conference will start in the Netherlands?From what I remember you are +1 hour from the uk?

So 12 midnight?

Easy way is to check the countdown on the stream in the first post?

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Do you guys think there will be some kind of teaser for E3 today. They released one for Far Cry 3, So i would imagine that they would release on for AC III.

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Do you guys think there will be some kind of teaser for E3 today. They released one for Far Cry 3, So i would imagine that they would release on for AC III.
Maaaaaybe:rolleyes:

pacmanate
06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
They already did an AC3 teaser

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 08:40 PM
They already did an AC3 teaser

???

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 08:42 PM
???
He`s referring to the Gameplay teaser . xD

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 08:44 PM
He`s referring to the Gameplay teaser . xD

Well, they could show us a teaser for the CGI trailer....

Assassin_M
Well, they could show us a teaser for the CGI trailer....
Maybe there isnt a CGI trailer :rolleyes:

Aphex_Tim
From what I remember you are +1 hour from the uk?

So 12 midnight?

Easy way is to check the countdown on the stream in the first post?

Thanks, you're right, it'll be 12 o'clock indeed.
Kind of a sucky time since i desperately want to see it but i also have a job application the next morning..... :p

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 08:46 PM
maybe there isnt a cgi trailer :rolleyes:

stop it!!! You're confusing me!

pacmanate
06-03-2012, 08:55 PM
No i mean the trailer where Joe is sitting down saying the teams been working hard for this demo blah blah. You guys havent seen it?

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 08:56 PM
No i mean the trailer where Joe is sitting down saying the teams been working hard for this demo blah blah. You guys havent seen it?
Thats not a teaser:D
Is it ??.....??

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Thats not a teaser:D
Is it ??.....??

He means a teaser for E3, not the game. I'm pretty sure the "Road to E3" counts as an E3 teaser, I don't see why they'd do more than one.

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 09:01 PM
He means a teaser for E3, not the game. I'm pretty sure the "Road to E3" counts as an E3 teaser, I don't see why they'd do more than one.
Last year there were 3 Road to E3 Videos and a Teaser for the trailer:rolleyes:

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Ok, ok...... I'll just wait for the demo...

SixKeys
06-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Last year there were 3 Road to E3 Videos and a Teaser for the trailer:rolleyes:

I think AC3 is going to be such a huge deal, they want to build up the suspense a lot more. Revelations needed the hype, being yet another Ezio game.

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 09:13 PM
I think AC3 is going to be such a huge deal, they want to build up the suspense a lot more. Revelations needed the hype, being yet another Ezio game.
Valid point..
But lets not forget that we did not see ANY trailers before E3;)
Just a couple of Articles for Revelations, a few Interviews, one of 3 Road to E3 videos, a Teaser and a few Screenshots, whereas AC III had a Reveal trailer, A few Articles, a Few Screenshots, A weapons teaser, a Few Interviews, a road to E3 Video, A gameplay teaser and a Gameplay trailer..

smengler
06-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I think that if they even released a 2 second clip of a trailer that included Connor and the video said "tune in tomorrow at 3PM PT to see more!", it would make people happy and add to the suspense, without releasing anything important.

playassassins1
06-03-2012, 09:45 PM
E3 is tommorow anyway. So no need for a trailer.

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 11:26 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s320x320/550804_400539283329805_258692590847809_1177011_655 755693_n.jpg

notafanboy
06-03-2012, 11:41 PM
itīs too small...

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 11:42 PM
itīs too small...
I know, sorry couldnt find anything bigger

sticks165
06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525025_428646330489581_1483998179_n.jpg

notafanboy
06-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I know, sorry couldnt find anything bigger
the poster is too small, not the picture

Assassin_M
06-03-2012, 11:56 PM
the poster is too small, not the picture
Oh...Well...Yeah.

smengler
06-04-2012, 01:23 AM
So, does anyone know why Ubisoft has a presentation on Tuesday as well for Assassins Creed? Should I not expect much on Assassins Creed until Tuesday, or should their be a lot of information on Monday?

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Just 20 Hours!!

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm more concerned that they will show the gameplay video in the sony conference like Assassin's creed 2 ,,, I will watch both just to be safe ,, altough the gameplay will be on youtube in minutes :D

smengler
06-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Has that happened before, that gameplay was shown in the Sony conference and not the Ubisoft one?

MetalCreed
06-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Has that happened before, that gameplay was shown in the Sony conference and not the Ubisoft one?

I don't think so. Gameplay should be out at Ubi's conference or when Assassin's Creed III is suppose to be showcased which is on Tuesday.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 03:02 AM

yes it happened before in e3 2009 :D ,, the only showed the CG trailer in the ubisoft conference ,,,, and the gameplay was shown later at the sony conference :D

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 03:06 AM
OP Updated - 3 more Live Streaming link added.

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Assassin's Creed III and Far Cry 3 respectively first and second of GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games of E3 2012! Looks promising!

GameSpot E3 Most Anticipated Game (http://asia.gamespot.com/special_feature/e3-anticipated-2012/image-gallery/index.html?image=1)

---

Ubisoft Shared this E3 Pics -

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.843.403/p843x403/540003_10150860036232293_1433598780_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.843.403/p843x403/525025_428646330489581_1483998179_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c68.0.403.403/p403x403/598501_421594471214526_1644922166_n.jpg

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Assassin's Creed III and Far Cry 3 respectively first and second of GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games of E3 2012! Looks promising!

GameSpot E3 Most Anticipated Game (http://asia.gamespot.com/special_feature/e3-anticipated-2012/image-gallery/index.html?image=1)

---

Ubisoft Shared this E3 Pics -

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.843.403/p843x403/540003_10150860036232293_1433598780_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.843.403/p843x403/525025_428646330489581_1483998179_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c68.0.403.403/p403x403/598501_421594471214526_1644922166_n.jpg

Not just gamespot ,,,but also CVG :D

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/350534/revealed-your-most-anticipated-game-of-e3-2012/?page=5#top_banner

pacmanate
06-04-2012, 09:09 AM
WAT so im going to have to watch the bloomin sony conference too?!

lukaszep
06-04-2012, 10:24 AM
The Sony conference is after Ubisoft. But there is a few hours wait.
UK times (GMT+1 or BST) are-
Ubisoft live stream says to be starting at 10:40pm but the conference probably won't start until 11pm.
Sony conference is at 2am.

But with revelations last year, they showed the trailer and demo in the Ubisoft conference.
I'm pretty sure they'll use the Sony conference to show off AC3:Liberation :)

Dralight
06-04-2012, 10:25 AM
WAT so im going to have to watch the bloomin sony conference too?!

If anything I'd have thought they'd be showing the AC Vita game at the Sony conference, hopefully AC3 will be the same as last year and they show the trailer and demo during Ubi's conference.

danielgervide
06-04-2012, 10:39 AM
They better show it during their conference, i don't think i can wait to sony's conference :X

Dralight
06-04-2012, 10:41 AM
What's this about a demonstration on Tuesday btw? Perhaps it's just for the multiplayer?

lukaszep
06-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Tuesday will probably be for interviews with all the different games journalists/websites. I know that there is a few "exclusives" with websites like IGN. They will probably talk about Multiplayer a little bit at the conference and then it will be on the show floor Tuesday.

Lass4r
06-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Yup, Toby Turner is definitely hosting the Ubisoft conference ^^ Along with another girl (Aisha Tyler (sp?)).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJXHBmPpaE&feature=g-u-u

pacmanate
06-04-2012, 11:22 AM
All links and streams are here thanks to EscoBabes

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/06/04/e3-2012-all-the-press-conference-livestreams/

AnthonyA85
06-04-2012, 04:13 PM
"Look! - It says 'No Filming', but I'm Tobuscus..." :p hehe, Toby is great, with him doing the conference instead of that caffeine addict from last year, it should be awesome.

freddie_1897
06-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm looking forward to a nice interview with Alex.

P.S. did any of you watch machinimas e3 expectations vid? How did tgey manage to spend 5 minutes talking about black ops 2 and roughly 20 secs on AC3? They didn't even mention far cry 3 at all

AnthonyA85
06-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Well, i'd have thought it was obvious:

They're all Black Ops fans.

freddie_1897
06-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Well, i'd have thought it was obvious:

They're all Black Ops fans.
No, they were making sarcastic jokes implying how it hasnt changed at all, hell it was like "borderlands 2 is going to be amazingm" blah blah blah, 5 minutes of talking about borderlands and, "oh and assassins creed 3, looks pretty cool, what do you think of the new darksiders?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 05:45 PM
u see what I mean? splinter cell :blacklist is nw being shown at the microsoft conference ,,, I hope they don't show the assassin's creed demo at the sony conference cause I can't wait !

Aphex_Tim
06-04-2012, 05:50 PM
u see what I mean? splinter cell :blacklist is nw being shown at the microsoft conference ,,, I hope they don't show the assassin's creed demo at the sony conference cause I can't wait !

OffTopic: I'm still very bummed that they suddenly decided that the Splinter Cell series is Xbox exclusive with the argument of "It was always meant to be xbox exclusive."
Then why the hell release it on Sony and Nintendo consoles?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 06:11 PM
OffTopic: I'm still very bummed that they suddenly decided that the Splinter Cell series is Xbox exclusive with the argument of "It was always meant to be xbox exclusive."
Yes,, but why the hell make this one exclusive to Xbox onyl? fans are just gonna get mad !

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 06:22 PM
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/

Microsoft Conference now! Only thing is, its all about kinect and their new tablet....

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 06:40 PM
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/

Microsoft Conference now! Only thing is, its all about kinect and their new tablet....

what? Xbox conference showed Halo4,,splinter Cell,, and now resident evil ,, and their new glass technology :D

reddragonhrcro
06-04-2012, 06:46 PM

Quite an exclusive when SCC was on non-microsoft products(eventought of the exclusivenes contract) except for the PS3 i mean WTF go f**k yourself Micro$oft!

What RE was presented?FUUUU....

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Quite an exclusive when SCC was on non-microsoft products(eventought of the exclusivenes contract) except for the PS3 i mean WTF go f**k yourself Micro$oft!

What RE was presented?FUUUU....

Yup ,, RE was presented just a while ago :D it looks Epic !

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ,,,Now they are showing COD !!

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Yup ,, RE was presented just a while ago :D it looks Epic !

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ,,,Now they are showing COD !!
I just saw that, It's awful

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 07:14 PM
I just saw that, It's awful

Awful is a simple word !

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 07:24 PM
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ubisoft-e3/

3 hours and 36 minutes!!

lukaszep
06-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I hope Ubisoft's conference isn't as boring as Microsoft's one was. It was like a lecture :(

Lass4r
06-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Well I wouldn't be surprised if we see some AC Liberation for the Vita as part of Sony's conference =)

rileypoole1234
06-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Well I wouldn't be surprised if we see some AC Liberation for the Vita as part of Sony's conference =)

I'm hoping for at least a trailer.

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Am I the only one that hopes Toby'll do something similar to this for his opening for the presentation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157lRr0laD8

Lass4r
06-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Am I the only one that hopes Toby'll do something similar to this for his opening for the presentation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157lRr0laD8
Yes please! :D Its good to know this conference won't be a bore now that Toby is hosting =)

lukaszep
06-04-2012, 08:58 PM
1 hour and 45 minutes! :D

notafanboy
06-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Awful is a simple word !

awesome sig man !

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm going insane with waiting!!!
Is... there... such.. a... thing... as... SANITY!!
Bwahahahahaah!!!

I need to get out more, AFTER E3!!

BBALive
06-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Splinter Cell is dead, Black Ops 2 looks awful, RE6 looks eh, Halo 4 looks eh, Tomb Raider reboot looks pretty good though.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 09:21 PM
awesome sig man !

Thhx bro :D

Acrimonious_Nin
06-04-2012, 09:30 PM
wait when does it start est !! someone help D: ^ nice sig BTW :D an emphasis some people here need :)

notafanboy
06-04-2012, 09:34 PM
wait when does it start est !! someone help D: ^ nice sig BTW :D an emphasis some people here need :)

one hour and 10 minutes

SixKeys
06-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Thhx bro :D

Where'd you get the image for your sig, BTW? It doesn't look familiar to me.

notafanboy
06-04-2012, 09:39 PM

from the gameplay trailer

SixKeys
06-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Ah, I see. Thought it was a new image.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 09:42 PM

thx man :D

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 09:42 PM

It's from the gameplay trailer :D ,,When the bear was behind him,, I cut it out of the trailer :D

Assassin_M
06-04-2012, 09:48 PM
It's from the gameplay trailer :D ,,When the bear was behind him,, I cut it out of the trailer :D
Looks great ya sa7bi ;)

Azula2005
06-04-2012, 09:51 PM
M what's with the constant change of sig habib? I'll hook you up with one if you need.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
06-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Looks great ya sa7bi ;)

Thx Asa7by :D law 3ayz wa7ed 2ol ;)

Assassin_M
06-04-2012, 09:55 PM
M what's with the constant change of sig habib? I'll hook you up with one if you need.
I just rebought Photoshop. So Im on a rampage :rolleyes:
I did about 13 sigs and 4 Avatars xD

lukaszep
06-04-2012, 10:06 PM
40 minutes to go...

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:08 PM

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:09 PM
36 min

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Will they show the Demo?

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Yup

sticks165
06-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes please! :D Its good to know this conference won't be a bore now that Toby is hosting =)

hes not hosting it

Acrimonious_Nin
06-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Today ?!?!? I thought they were going to show the demo tomorrow.

berserker134
06-04-2012, 10:22 PM
20 minutteesss yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Moultonborough
06-04-2012, 10:23 PM
As long as it's not the guy from last year.:mad:

danmarcus
06-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Im so freakin' excited to see what's going on at E3 this year. I'm probably gonna have to record it on DVR. But hey, that's what a DVR is for. Is anyone posting in this thread getting to go to E3?

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:24 PM

Legendz54
06-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Thank god ! my timer just woke me up, i never would of made it...

Moultonborough
06-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Im so freakin' excited to see what's going on at E3 this year. I'm probably gonna have to record it on DVR. But hey, that's what a DVR is for. Is anyone posting in this thread getting to go to E3?

Maybe Esco. I doubt anyone else though.

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 10:27 PM
As long as it's not the guy from last year.:mad:
It's not!
IT'S TOBY "TOBUSCUS" TURNER!!!
"Squeee"

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:28 PM
16 min...

TheHumanTowel
06-04-2012, 10:29 PM
what stream is everybody going to be watching it on?

sticks165
06-04-2012, 10:30 PM
It's not!
"Squeee"
its not its Aisha Tyler

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Here -

Legendz54
06-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Its like waiting for santa, when i was 6 :D

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 10:31 PM
what stream is everybody going to be watching it on?

Probably from Uplay.

notafanboy
06-04-2012, 10:32 PM
It's not!
"Squeee"

its annoying when he faffs about too much

Mr_Shade
06-04-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm sure Toby will do us proud...

Who would have thought..

He SO has to do a new literal trailer for AC3 ;)

catkiller97
06-04-2012, 10:34 PM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/e3-media-briefing/

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 10:35 PM
its not its Aisha Tyler
He's a guest then, I don't know!

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 10:37 PM
8 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dejan507
06-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Guys just a quick question,
how long will it take approximately from the beginning of ubisoft's presentation to the AC3 part?
I remember last year they showed ACR last, but I forgot how long it took.
Its rather late and I got school tomorrow, so just to make sure

sticks165
06-04-2012, 10:40 PM
8 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make that 20 min

Mr_Shade
06-04-2012, 10:42 PM
indeed - 18 mins and counting..

playassassins1
06-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Guys just a quick question,
how long will it take approximately from the beginning of ubisoft's presentation to the AC3 part?
I remember last year they showed ACR last, but I forgot how long it took.
Its rather late and I got school tomorrow, so just to make sure

Yeah, I gotta wake up early tomorrow too. I'd say, as long as all the other conferences.

Lass4r
its not its Aisha Tyler
Both Aisha Tyler and Toby Turner will be there, and I think they're hosting together. Toby has been on rehearsels, so he has a significant part atleast.

catkiller97
2 min left in youtube

Legendz54
1 minute then... please wait

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 10:44 PM
2 min left in youtube
Make that 1!

AnthonyA85
06-04-2012, 10:44 PM
1 minute til the livestream starts :)

OriginalMiles
06-04-2012, 10:45 PM
And it's on!
Or so I thought

Dejan507
Yeah, I gotta wake up early tomorrow too. I'd say, as long as all the other conferences.

Havent watched any other :-S How much time are we talking about here?

rileypoole1234
1 minute til the livestream starts :)

"Will begin in a few moments"