PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Looking Forward To From Assassins Creed 3?

TerahStorm
05-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Im getting together a bunch of things that people are looking forward to from Assassins Creed 3 for an article im doing.

Care to share your views?

GeneralTrumbo
05-05-2012, 09:31 AM
I am looking forward the conclusion of the modern-day storyline. ^_^ I hope it is good.

Legendz54
05-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I am impressed and basically looking forward to everything i have heard about AC3.

playassassins1
05-05-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm looking forward to the new setting: The American revolution.

SixKeys
05-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Treerunning and the improved crowd mechanics.

TerahStorm
05-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Treerunning and the improved crowd mechanics.

I cant help but feel the tree running is going to be Awkward as!!!!!

eagleforlife1
05-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Everything about it but especially hunting.

e4gled
05-05-2012, 02:52 PM
well ofc. im looking forward to Live the story line from this part of assassins creed. I really really love the story line from Assassins Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood and Revelations.
1 whole episode And a lot of "History knowledge is hidden within the game" Such as the forbitten fruit My best friend QOUTES. but also the Templars and Wars that are going on in Game did kind of happened and there used to be a Clan that called themselves the assassins حشاشين Ḥashshāshīn, they followed a higher power believe called: ismailism for further instruction visit this URL its quiet interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismaili (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismaili)

i suppose you are allready informed about the templars and etc.:rolleyes:

dxsxhxcx
05-05-2012, 03:17 PM
the "glyphs" (or something similar to what we had with S16) they said we would have.. I'm quite curious to know what kind of information they'll provide... I hope there's (much) more about Adam and Eve too..

UrDeviant1
05-05-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm really looking forward to everything to do with the game, everything I'v heard about It so far has been good. I'm looking forward to seeing how the new duel-wield combat system turns out and how countering has been modified. I'm also really looking forward to using the crossbow to go hunting!

Edit: Derp, I meant bow&arrow.

berserker134
05-05-2012, 03:33 PM
im looking forward for everything not that much for desmond but still the most things are connor the tomahawk and hunting

rileypoole1234
05-05-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm looking forward to everything. I really can't think of just one thing.

Limed_-
05-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Multiplayer.. I hope they fix it

Also, I hope they give us a beta. Would be so awesome if they continued it this year!

OriginalMiles
05-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Everything!!!

notafanboy
05-05-2012, 04:17 PM
im just looking forward to playing the game

DavisP92
05-05-2012, 04:21 PM
How can you not add everything to the poll!!! i'm excited for everything, even the possibility of co-op

dxsxhxcx
05-05-2012, 04:35 PM
How can you not add everything to the poll!!! i'm excited for everything, even the possibility of co-op

I believe he wanted more directed/elaborated answers, if everyone answer "everything" then IMO threads like this would be pointless.. I'm not saying that these people who say "everything" don't expect a lot from the entire game, but if they put their euphoria aside for some seconds I believe they can write a feature or two that interest them more than others...

De Filosoof
05-05-2012, 05:14 PM
The storyline is the most important to me.

DavisP92
05-05-2012, 05:21 PM
I believe he wanted more directed/elaborated answers, if everyone answer "everything" then IMO threads like this would be pointless.. I'm not saying that these people who say "everything" don't expect a lot from the entire game, but if they put their euphoria aside for some seconds I believe they can write a feature or two that interest them more than others...

lol i wasn't being series. I get what he was attempting to do, personally though i can't say one specific thing is making more excited. I tried thinking about it but to me it's all one package, with out one of the key things mentioned then my excitement wouldn't be the same

dxsxhxcx
05-05-2012, 07:45 PM
lol i wasn't being series. I get what he was attempting to do, personally though i can't say one specific thing is making more excited. I tried thinking about it but to me it's all one package, with out one of the key things mentioned then my excitement wouldn't be the same

I realized you wasn't being serious but you have to admit that a thread where the only answer for a question like the one the OP did is "everything" would be kinda pointless... :P

Serrachio
05-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Personally, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the storyline, though I'd say my second most anticipated feature is the multiplayer.

I hope they really fix it this time around, as it seems that ACR MP had some good things added, but the majority of it was poorly implemented, and I would like it if the characters stood out more. (no more pick and mix customization and copy and paste animations)

MetalCreed
05-06-2012, 05:39 AM
I am impressed and basically looking forward to everything i have heard about AC3.

This pretty much.
-New gameplay mechanics, features, so on
-New graphics, animations/ techology
-Story
-Multiplayer
-Little details and everything we've heard so far
-Hutning, new weather and season system

I'm looking forward to hearing more.

GIONAScm2
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Wow I am truly surprised at how many people look forward to the storyline the most.

For me, I am looking forward to the assassinations. The storyline is always a cool part of the game, but the assassinations make or break the game.

Brownsnakeeyes
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
I guess I'm looking forward to the exploration. The new places like NY and Boston. Strolling the streets. Then go hunting in the wilderness.

TerahStorm
05-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks for all the answers guys, will be working on the article tommorrow and shall post it for all of you :) and ill be sure to mention you.

EmmaBemma
05-06-2012, 06:25 PM
The conclusion to the modern-day storyline is probably my most anticipated thing about this game.

SleezeRocker
05-06-2012, 06:50 PM
New Story (my vote), new charcater and im interested in the hunting as well ;)
As well as trolling the streets...probably when I finish the game lol

she-assassin
05-06-2012, 08:18 PM
The storyline. Definitely. I'm looking forward mostly to the modern day story and the conclusion of the whole "cycle" as the developers like to call it. Also, the notorious WTF ending we've already got used to, that's a must.
I don't really care about the historical setting in this case. But I'm looking forward to meeting Connor. From what I've seen of him so far, I think I'm going to like him (maybe as much as Altair and definitely more than Ezio).

xOMGITSJASONx
05-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I picked other since I couldn't pick everything. The story, setting, protagonist, gameplay are all high on my list.

TerahStorm
05-10-2012, 06:12 PM
I am looking forward the conclusion of the modern-day storyline. ^_^ I hope it is good.

Well guys, after a poll here and on some other select forums. We have our results and here is the following article

http://www.chaoshour.com/articles/feature/assassinscreed3top5popular

Hope you enjoy and agree

:)

wigster2012
05-10-2012, 07:32 PM
For me it's the storyline hands down. You always expect new features and things like that in games, but for me whats best about AC is the story.

freddie_1897
05-10-2012, 07:50 PM
i hope it concludes the modern day story line but gives us a hint at who the next modern day protagonist is

LightRey
05-10-2012, 08:17 PM
i hope it concludes the modern day story line but gives us a hint at who the next modern day protagonist is
Assuming there will be a continuation of the modern day story.

Taffy_17
05-11-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm looking forward to new everything! I loved AC1 and AC2 but felt ACBH was abit confined in that it was only one city, and then by Revelations it was all getting abit stale and repetative in my opinion. From what I can see of this though is they're taking everyones favourite bits and revamping the series which i think is great! Also Connor is also by far the coolest character yet!

CrazySN
05-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Besides looking forward to everything in the game, I'm looking most forward to murdering thousands of potential threats in this game, since there will be thousands of npc's in this game, instead of a couple hundred like in the past AC games. I've always liked the thrill of killing people in AC games, but it never felt like there was enough to kill, until now. ;)

e4gled
05-12-2012, 08:07 AM
And again The story line lol :P hmm did anyone had a look on this URL yet.. Sweet information! might be important :PP http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismaili

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMkLzOflc08&feature=related