PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Digital Copy Preorder bonus?

Xelarok
05-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Does it exist, or do I have to wait til the game actually launches to get all the multiplayer and ingame content?

berserker134
05-05-2012, 03:38 PM
close this thread
obiously bwhen u get the game u dum

UrDeviant1
05-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Steam might make It available for pre-order?

Not sure tbh.

Doesn't seem that 'berserker' understood the question (*******)

stevie-jay
05-05-2012, 04:01 PM
close this thread

If anyone is "dum", it's you... why even bother answering if you're totally illiterate? :/

OT: The pre-order bonusses will be listed once it gets available, I'm sure. At least such was the case for the other Ac games, so...

Abeonis
05-05-2012, 05:01 PM
If anyone is "dum", it's you... why even bother answering if you're totally illiterate? :/

OT: The pre-order bonusses will be listed once it gets available, I'm sure. At least such was the case for the other Ac games, so...
It's spelt bonuses; two 'S's. As for his confusion, it's totally understandable. Regardless of what he meant to ask, the OP actually asks if he will get the in-game bonuses before the game itself is released, so berserker was correct in his response, if a little lacking in etiquette.

To the OP, if you meant to ask 'Have the in-game bonuses been announced yet?', then the answer is no; they will, however, be announced before the game is listed.

UrDeviant1
05-05-2012, 05:18 PM
As far as I could tell, the OP was asking If he can pre-order the game digitally and get the Bonus DLC that comes with It, ie the collectors editions, Or If he will have to wait untill the game Is released to bye them separately. Pretty simple really.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-05-2012, 05:24 PM
close this thread

Are you drunk and writing just like Clay's mum in TLA? hahah I get it O.o ?

UrDeviant1
05-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Are you drunk and writing just like Clay's mum in TLA? hahah I get it O.o ?

lulz

jmk1999
05-05-2012, 06:31 PM
close this thread

please respect other members... even if you don't like their posts. if there's a problem, report it rather than insult someone.

stevie-jay
05-06-2012, 12:58 PM
It's spelt bonuses; two 'S's. As for his confusion, it's totally understandable. Regardless of what he meant to ask, the OP actually asks if he will get the in-game bonuses before the game itself is released, so berserker was correct in his response, if a little lacking in etiquette.

To the OP, if you meant to ask 'Have the in-game bonuses been announced yet?', then the answer is no; they will, however, be announced before the game is listed.

Still bitter that I corrected you, eh? Don't worry, the hurt will go away, eventually.

OT: been looking around and all I see is normal versions and SE's, but nothing about anything extra for pre-ordering, guess it's too early still.

AnthonyA85
05-06-2012, 09:20 PM
To the OP

To my knowledge, Steam have released Digital Exclusives of the previous AC games, they usually included all of the DLCs that came with the most lucrative Collectors edition for that title. So we may get a Digital Exclusive of AC3, as to when, and what it will contain, we don't know yet.

xOMGITSJASONx
05-06-2012, 09:31 PM
You will get it when you get it!

Acrimonious_Nin
05-06-2012, 11:59 PM
^ I like your rude logic

Xelarok
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the constructive replies. The question I was asking was what UrDeviant1 clarified to.
I was asking if I get any cool pre-order bonuses by pre-ordering the digital copy (mostly I'm interested in content, though figurines would be neat). or
Do I have to order all the content pieces separately after the game is launched.