PDA

View Full Version : PLaying Courtesan on ACR

PluralWharf72
05-02-2012, 01:21 PM
hello, i'm a noob so I was wondering if anyone knew how I can get to play the courtesan on ACR?cause I see people running around as the courtesan on ACR mp... I've had more than 1 exp on ACB mp and close to beating ACB campaign, so I've been wondering why I still haven't got the Courtesan as a playable character for my ACR mp T.T anyone know any other way? I've read somewhere on ubisoft that I'd only need 1 exp on ACB mp >..< and then some say you'd need to be level 50 on ACB T.T but leveling in ACB mp is quite difficult what with me being a noob and just starting up and the rest prolly bored with it already or just plain allergic to the noob ways >..<

P.S.I play on xbox360 ...

april2011
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Well not sure if Xbox is the same as I play on PS but, to get to use the Courtesan on ACR you need to reach level 50 on ACB. Then you get her automatically.

Limed_-
05-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Play ACB, you don't even need to get to level 50 ( although advised.. -_- )

Serrachio
05-03-2012, 01:19 AM
There is no real definite answer on how to obtain her, since people don't even need to have gotten level 50 in ACB to unlock her.

My best bet is that you have to have signed up to the Uplay service and played some ACB to have her unlocked in ACR.

jmk1999
05-03-2012, 02:17 AM
i never reached 50 on ps3. i've heard it's only a matter of creating a save and playing through at least one game (maybe even rank up once) on ACB. she should unlock on ACR within 24-48 hours from there i believe.

Limed_-
05-03-2012, 08:01 AM
There is no real definite answer on how to obtain her, since people don't even need to have gotten level 50 in ACB to unlock her.

My best bet is that you have to have signed up to the Uplay service and played some ACB to have her unlocked in ACR.
I'm not signed up to uplay on my other account, so no.