PDA

View Full Version : assasins creed III... WII U!?

guy20122012
04-29-2012, 11:10 PM
i recently heard that the spoken of assasin's creed three was going to be coming to the new nintendo system, the wii u. i was wondering if any members and or moderators could tell me if this was true or not. :):D:o

iSoTryHard
04-29-2012, 11:14 PM
pretty sure i saw it on eb games website so i would say yes because it has apperently has more grunt than the xbox and ps3

SixKeys
04-29-2012, 11:28 PM
As far as I'm aware, it will be on the Wii U but probably released later than the console and PC versions (after October 30th).

Captain Tomatoz
04-30-2012, 07:06 AM
It has been confirmed to be on the Wii u. There is a Nintendo TV episode where they gave a developer an interview about how excited he was to be developing a WIi U version of the game. Also some details were released, around the time the game was announced, about how the controller would be used. The screen could be held up to the TV and used as eagle vision. And I think it's also going to be used to read extra information and as the pause menu.

OriginalMiles
04-30-2012, 11:06 AM
It was confirmed in the Official Nintendo Magazine (UK) and somewhere else.

D.I.D.
04-30-2012, 12:18 PM
On a side note, the Wii U trailer for the next Rayman shows them using physical models which the controller recognises ( la Skylanders) and unlocks cross-game Easter eggs. There's a model which appears to be Ezio, or perhaps just a default assassin.

pacmanate
04-30-2012, 08:16 PM
It will be a wii u launch title

freddie_1897
04-30-2012, 08:40 PM
is anyone actually gonna get the Wii U version first? i mean i might pick it up later after I've played it on PS3, but I'm not gonna start my AC3 experience shaking my hand around and jumping.

Edit: off topic, but there isn't really a good place to discuss everything about ac3, one of the mods should make a general ac3 discussion so we don't have to keep making knew threads to discuss aspects that might not be that interesting but still worthy of mention

OriginalMiles
04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
is anyone actually gonna get the Wii U version first? i mean i might pick it up later after I've played it on PS3, but I'm not gonna start my AC3 experience shaking my hand around and jumping.

Edit: off topic, but there isn't really a good place to discuss everything about ac3, one of the mods should make a general ac3 discussion so we don't have to keep making knew threads to discuss aspects that might not be that interesting but still worthy of mention
The Wii U doesn't use shaking and other motions, it's a standard controller, with a screen, and a couple of ****ons... and free apples.

freddie_1897
04-30-2012, 08:46 PM
The Wii U doesn't use shaking and other motions, it's a standard controller, with a screen, and a couple of ****ons... and free apples.
then you might as well just use your PS3/Xbox, i don't care for the second screen, that would probably distract me and annoy me

OriginalMiles
04-30-2012, 09:10 PM
then you might as well just use your PS3/Xbox, i don't care for the second screen, that would probably distract me and annoy me
I plan on using my PS3, I don't really care for the Wii U.

Captain Tomatoz
05-01-2012, 12:34 AM
On a side note, the Wii U trailer for the next Rayman shows them using physical models which the controller recognises ( la Skylanders) and unlocks cross-game Easter eggs. There's a model which appears to be Ezio, or perhaps just a default assassin.

Its the statue that came with the white edition of AC2