PDA

View Full Version : Possible New trailer Thursday May 31

morpheusPrime08
04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
was watching GTTV last night when a commercial for their E3 coverage popped up, they announced that on May 31 they'll be showing world premiere trailers, in the backround were some CG tailers like Lora Croft, the last of us, and Assasins creed 3. Then it said how they premiered trailers last year like arkham city, prototype 2, and COD.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/152?ch=1 starts at the 4:30 mark

go to twitter and tweet @GTTVSHOW and say what sneak peak you would like to see;).

playassassins1
04-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I hope they will. If they don't, then everyone will start raging because we didn't see anything.

notafanboy
04-27-2012, 09:13 PM
im not trusting anyone but ubi themselves

Lass4r
04-27-2012, 09:19 PM
im not trusting anyone but ubi themselves
Ubisoft themselves was the one who let us down last time, so you shouldn't trust them either.
Don't put stock into this at all guys, it's over a month till it airs, and I bet they just showed a bunch of random clips to make people believe they are showing trailers of those games.

kefert
04-27-2012, 09:20 PM
That's like one week from e3. At that point, I'd rather just wait for the event itself

rileypoole1234
04-27-2012, 09:25 PM
I sort of hope there will be but won't be disappointed if there isn't one.

BBALive
04-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Ubisoft themselves was the one who let us down last time, so you shouldn't trust them either.
Don't put stock into this at all guys, it's over a month till it airs, and I bet they just showed a bunch of random clips to make people believe they are showing trailers of those games.

How were Ubisoft the ones that let us down? It was the streamers (I forget the name) that promised gameplay.

playassassins1
04-27-2012, 10:42 PM
How were Ubisoft the ones that let us down? It was the streamers (I forget the name) that promised gameplay.

The Fragdolls didn't promise anything. The mods on twitch said that we would get to see gameplay,

Jamison_J_B
04-28-2012, 05:40 AM
We'll see, at this point I'm not going to count on it (May 31st), just in case nothing surfaces. I was disappointed when nothing through official channels came out of PAX. I don't want my emotions riding on a game. It's a game after all, no need to feel anger or disappointed. If nothing else, we'll see what E3 might bring.

MetalCreed
04-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Guys calm down, even if we don't see anything on May 31st, we'll just have to wait 5 days till E3 starts.

Timeaus
04-28-2012, 06:14 AM
well considering E3 is the following week, I wouldn't be surprised if they show a trailer. But by then it doesn't really matter if the show the trailer or not because E3 is right around the corner.

SaintPerkele
04-28-2012, 04:24 PM
[...]some CG tailers like Lora Croft[...]

http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/v8x6qn74/lorocroooft.png
Sorry, I just had to do it :D

morpheusPrime08
04-28-2012, 08:23 PM
atleast tweet @GTTVSHOW and and ask for the AC3 preview :D.

Lass4r
04-30-2012, 12:03 AM
We've been through this before. There was a massive uproar, there is NO WAY Ubisoft missed it. Yet they said nothing. And the Fragdolls are employed by Ubisoft.

EscoBlades
04-30-2012, 01:20 AM
May 31st is just before E3. Teasers for actual trailers due to be shown at E3 usually drop at around that time. So put 2 and 2 together and you get......?

As for the PAX/ Frag Dolls/ Ubisoft incident, please don't make me have to go over this again. Nothing was promised officially. Nothing ever was. Wherever the person that IMPLIED anything got their information from was not official, and very wrong. End. Of Story. Get over it.

pacmanate
04-30-2012, 03:26 PM
May 31st is just before E3. Teasers for actual trailers due to be shown at E3 usually drop at around that time. So put 2 and 2 together and you get......?

As for the PAX/ Frag Dolls/ Ubisoft incident, please don't make me have to go over this again. Nothing was promised officially. Nothing ever was. Wherever the person that IMPLIED anything got their information from was not official, and very wrong. End. Of Story. Get over it.

I like your boldness, get it ;)

But yeah, woo teasers? I can wait til E3