PDA

View Full Version : PC vs console? Which to buy? and why?

Eegoor76
04-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Well,

Like most of you I to am anxious to get my hands on this master piece. The only issue I have left is which copy to purchase? I haven't found any information so far and the difference between the PC and console versions. I figured the PC multiplayer probably offers bigger maps and/or more players. If that is so then what are some of the other differences? I just purchased a new desktop so I would like to get it on the PC. Any thoughts, concerns, insights would be great.

Thanks and have a great day

Khyber_GT
04-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Have you not seen the specific pc graphical features? Other than graphics obviously will destroy 360 and ps3 anything else wise is unknown as ubi and redstorm have been super quiet about the pc version.

ex0dus2000
04-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Pros of consoles
-More games
-cheaper
-more portable than your PC
-can trade in games
cons
graphics are derpy
-pay for online(xbox)
-games are more expensive
-outdated hardware the moment it was release

PC

pros
-very flexible in upgrades
-superior controls(M&K)
-games are WAY cheaper
-constantly growing technology
-A decent PC would out last a console

cons
-can be more expensive
-not portable(unless laptop)
-games are half assed(console ports)

Compassghost
04-29-2012, 09:42 PM
PC GRFS is $50 compared to console $60s. Always been like that. Arguably, with the DRM being nerfed in this release, you should find more people testing the waters.

IMO, the PC is probably going to "look nicer" but if you're a console shooter to begin with, you'll probably enjoy it more on console than the lot of us who were born and raised with mice in our right hand and WADS in our left.