PDA

View Full Version : Sight problem in fw-190

elhispanoo
03-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Hi people, when i fly with the fw-190 in the internal view, i cant see the sight for shot, i only can aim well with control+f1 view, but i want see the cabin, how can i see well the sight in the ineternal view (f1 standar view) ?

I have installed v1.22

THXS ;).

elhispanoo
03-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Hi people, when i fly with the fw-190 in the internal view, i cant see the sight for shot, i only can aim well with control+f1 view, but i want see the cabin, how can i see well the sight in the ineternal view (f1 standar view) ?

I have installed v1.22

THXS ;).

robban75
03-04-2004, 07:32 AM
Practice practice practice!:) And some guessing, with a pinch of luck, you'll get the opponent when you don't even see him!

Good luck!

When it comes to aircombat, I'd rather be lucky than good any day!

Slush69
03-04-2004, 07:33 AM
Probably THE most frequently asked question. (And spank my hairy arse and call me Judy, if the answer can't be found in the FAQ, the manual or the readme).

Anyway: Press shift + F1. There's nothing else to do.

cheers/slush

http://www.wilcks.dk/crap/Eurotrolls.gif

elhispanoo
03-04-2004, 09:27 AM
THX ;), now i am a happy man, but other simple question.

As is radiator effects in my plane ?
i dont know its operation.

JR_Greenhorn
03-04-2004, 09:33 AM
It depends if you have Complex Engine Management enabled in the difficulty settings.
If it is not enabeled, you can pretty much leave it set to "Auto/Closed" most of the time, unless your plane is overheating.

If you do have CEM enabled, you'll need to learn when to open and close the radiator flaps.

As a rule of thumb, closing the radiator flaps recduces drag but restricts cooling, causing your engine to get hot. Opening the radiator flaps cools the engine better but causes more drag, slowing your plane down. You'll want to learn to open the flaps when working the engine hard (especially at low airspeeds), and close it when speed is required.

I hope that helps answer your question.

robban75
03-04-2004, 09:36 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you mean how does the radiator work?

It helps to cool the engine. I always fly with it partially opened, not fully opened as it will cause alot of drag. When you have a calm moment just throttle back to 90% and open the radiator fully. That will keep your engine cool for the next engagement.:)

When it comes to aircombat, I'd rather be lucky than good any day!

BuzzU
03-04-2004, 09:40 AM
You really need to do some testing on each plane to see what you can get away with. Find out what combination of throttle/radiator/wep gives you the best sustained performance. Also, how long you can run in overheat condition before you get engine damage. That's really useful for chasing someone down.

Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Jamnut/clark19.jpg

elhispanoo
03-04-2004, 10:43 AM
Impresive explanations, thx people. I love more and more this game with its details!.

I want know more !

Now, other noob question (probably i should do a mini faq for my friends)

How operate in my plane the magnetos, the mixture and superchargues ??? (i love complex engine management) and as is their effects, THX!