PDA

View Full Version : Performance Problem, HELP!!

wildcat101
03-23-2004, 02:51 PM
I was messing around with some video card settings, I have a Geforce 64 meg card, and now all of a sudden I get major stutters. It work fine before. I went back and un did everything I had done before. Same thing. Reinstalled drivers, same thing. The only thing I can think of is I tried it out in DirectX mode, then went back to OpenGL. Have done that before thought without consequence. Everything on the computer works fine, just when I am running a game, I have the DEMO of the original IL2 and I seem to get the same result in it as well. Anybody got any ideas? I would have posted this in the technical section but don't see it. What happened to it?

wildcat101
03-23-2004, 02:51 PM
I was messing around with some video card settings, I have a Geforce 64 meg card, and now all of a sudden I get major stutters. It work fine before. I went back and un did everything I had done before. Same thing. Reinstalled drivers, same thing. The only thing I can think of is I tried it out in DirectX mode, then went back to OpenGL. Have done that before thought without consequence. Everything on the computer works fine, just when I am running a game, I have the DEMO of the original IL2 and I seem to get the same result in it as well. Anybody got any ideas? I would have posted this in the technical section but don't see it. What happened to it?