PDA

View Full Version : New Merchandise

nick15151515151
04-23-2012, 04:50 AM
Dear ubisoft,
we have reconized you for you great games such as tom clancy, rayman, rocksmith, prince of persia, and assassins creed and that be said I think I speak for all when I say we want good merchandise from these games. alot of your games are based around items and to use those items as merchandise is one of the best ways to make money off of fan boys. i know that as soon as assassins creed came out i wanted a hidden blade, now I know that your company does not want to be know for selling weapons, but why not; be the first among the other companies and i have no doubt that you could make a profit off fully functional hidden blades. other games as well.

nick15151515151
04-23-2012, 04:51 AM
sorry i accidently clicked enter before i ment too. anyways thank you and i hope you take this into consideration and please ignore grammar and spelling.

Dtanobo
04-23-2012, 05:42 AM
Not sure if trolling or...

nick15151515151
04-25-2012, 01:57 AM
not trolling about getting new merch. i was trolling the way i wrote it
i really do wish that ubisoft would get some new merchadise though

gamertam
04-25-2012, 04:17 AM
@OP i think you're missing the point. What's wrong with games related merchandises? if you look around. Their all sort of merchandises. Most noticebly are actions figures and likewise and collectibles. I am satisfy as it is. Plus Neca already announced the hidden blade releases this Summer. Just recently i picked up these off online auction site:
Ezio plushie dolls. Size Large or 12" inches in height. The smaller one is about 7" inches in height. On it's way into my mailbox is a 4" inches plushie keychain not in the photo.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/mncper/AssassinsCreed-photos/AssassinsCreed_albumconti/001-2.jpg

and this Head Knocker of Ezio from Brotherhood. Standing about 9" inches in height. There's Ezio from Revelations i have my eyes on.

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/mncper/AssassinsCreed-photos/AssassinsCreed_albumconti/003.jpg
my point? what's wrong with these merchandises and other collectibles. If the fans and players like it. They will no doubt will buy it.