PDA

View Full Version : PoE coincidence?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Is there a coincidence between the fact that in an AC3 interview the devs mention Philadelphia as a playable SP level, and the fact that there seems to be a PoE. in that same exact location in the map they got from Altair's apple ?

* : I can not find an HD pic of this, nor do I know how to take screen shots from my tv? <--noob, but here is the best I can find for proof of my speculation.(there are 3 close to Desmond which looks like they might be in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania--'somewhere',New York,U.S-- and one in Montreal, Quebec,Canada.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/dailykos/earth10.jpg

EDIT: The 3 pieces actually look like as if they are in Maine,US, the other looks like it is either in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania or New York(I can't tell), and the last one looks like it's in Quebec, Canada.

P.S Can someone please get me a better pic of this ? so that I can be sure of this speculation :D thank you

P.S.S I got the location from the best photo I could find in AC2 once you first meet your team. Right next to Shaun there is a map of the PoE's. Just incase you need to see it for yourself :D

rileypoole1234
04-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I thought the dots on that map were markers for Temples or Vaults, not POEs. When I heard that Philly is going to be a linear level I assumed that we'll be entering a Vault or Temple there. I really want to at least go in Independence Hall once, or even possibly see the Declaration of Independence. Maybe the Vault/Temple is under Independence Hall. That would be interesting.

OriginalMiles
04-22-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm hoping the Philly level is a Dessy level, and he's getting that PoE in the level.

OnTopic: No coincidence, probably the plan for the player the get a PoE there.

UrDeviant1
04-22-2012, 04:58 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_Eden#Known_locations_of_Pieces_of_Eden

Those are just the known locations of PoE's. The one In or near Boston grabs my attention. Not sure If there could be one In Philly though.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-22-2012, 05:06 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Pieces_of_Eden#Known_locations_of_Pieces_of_Eden

Those are just the known locations of PoE's. The one In or near Boston grabs my attention. Not sure If there could be one In Philly though.

That's the problem I am having, they say its Boston Massachusetts, but the 'dot' is no where near Boston. It's closer to Philly or NY. My guess is that generally speaking, there is at least one PoE near Desmond. If I were to use the ending of Revelations to fuel further presumptions, I would have to say that it's another 'apple' of Eden.

rileypoole1234
04-22-2012, 10:47 PM
The POE ****her north interests me. Have you ever heard of Oak Island? That looks to be in the general are of one of the dots. Oak island is the supposed site of Pirate or Templar treasures, possibly including items such as the Ark of the Covenant, The Holy Grail, and even treasures such as Marie Antoinette's jewels and Francis Bacon's plays he wrote under the pseudonym 'William Shakespeare'. That could easily include a Piece of Eden.

The one that is south of that definitely looks like it's in Philly or even Washington D.C.. It's a bit hard to tell due to the size of the dots compared to the map though.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-22-2012, 11:09 PM
I always thought the dots were representation of the Vualts as well....

Acrimonious_Nin
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
I always thought the dots were representation of the Vualts as well....

When Jupiter says that they had 6 attempts at saving the earth and their knowledge was stored in vaults, I assumed there were 6 vaults all together. I highly doubt that there are 33 vaults. It makes more sense that there are 33 known PoE's. the other 33 either destroyed through time by humans or TWCB or hidden....>_>

Poodle_of_Doom
04-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Both the Codex map, and the map projection at the end of Assassin's Creed show that there are only fifty Pieces of Eden at a time, but Subject 16 says the Shroud is Piece of Eden 66. This discrepancy has yet to be rectified.

Quote the wiki... nevermore.....

But that aside, there's a lot more than 33,... so.... Where some of the dots vaults, were they all POE's,... both, or neither?

rileypoole1234
04-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Both the Codex map, and the map projection at the end of Assassin's Creed show that there are only fifty Pieces of Eden at a time, but Subject 16 says the Shroud is Piece of Eden 66. This discrepancy has yet to be rectified.

Quote the wiki... nevermore.....

But that aside, there's a lot more than 33,... so.... Where some of the dots vaults, were they all POE's,... both, or neither?

I bet it's probably both.

SixKeys
04-23-2012, 01:30 AM
I always assumed the dots were PoE's, not temples. It would seem a bit ridiculous for them to be temples seeing as in the picture above there are three dots right next to each other.

Isn't it also possible that some of the PoE's were moved to different places in the 300 years between Alta´r and Ezio's lives? A piece that may have once resided in a city we know as, say, Boston today may have started out being hidden someplace different, then discovered by either assassins or Templars and moved to another location.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-23-2012, 05:36 AM
I always assumed the dots were PoE's, not temples. It would seem a bit ridiculous for them to be temples seeing as in the picture above there are three dots right next to each other.

Isn't it also possible that some of the PoE's were moved to different places in the 300 years between Alta´r and Ezio's lives? A piece that may have once resided in a city we know as, say, Boston today may have started out being hidden someplace different, then discovered by either assassins or Templars and moved to another location.

Yes, If I remember correctly, Juno states that they destroyed what they could and hid what they could not. So >_> as I figure using logic, I am assuming that at least 33 of them are still 'hidden' from when TWCB put there. While the other ones are Destroyed. It would be pointless if they put the location of temples there. TWCB saw the future and they planned it out. They are not so dumb as to tell the Templars where the Grand temple is, hence it being hidden until Ezio found it in rome with a number only useful to Desmond. That's why Minerva, in Ezio's time, spoke through him to Desmond. etc. The 33 dots are most likely PoE locations, even though about 3 or 4 of them seem to be in water or maybe an island that the map does not show?.If there are temples then they are shown only in AC2 when you have to see the drawing on the codex. Which shows about 8-9 assassin symbols. this is where Ezio realizes that there is a vault in Rome. I assume that the apple showed the PoE locations and Altairs codex showed known vault locations.

It only makes sense that the 'dots' show us known locations that only the apple was programmed to show. Thus implying that TWCB left them there like 'gifts' -___-.

Warren Vidic: " There gifts Mr.Miles. From those who came before."

Altair: "Who were The Ones That Came Before? What brought them here? How long ago? Centuries? Millenia? Longer still? So little remains of them... What drove them out? What of these artifacts? Messages in a bottle? Tools left behind to aid and guide us? Or do we fight for control over their refuse, giving divine purpose and meaning to little more than discarded toys?"

GLHS
04-23-2012, 06:17 AM
Yeah, I believe you're right. The Apple map shows PoE's and the Codex map shows Vaults via Assassin symbols.

freddie_1897
04-23-2012, 04:12 PM
if you think about it, all the places where there are dots could all be used as AC settings, and i know that one dot is where stonehenge is so fingers crossed

Will_Lucky
04-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if its the Apple that Washington acquires.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-23-2012, 06:10 PM

I doubt it. The last know person with the apple was Lyndon B. Johnson (He held the Apple from, 1963 - ???). After that no one knows where it is. He was a Templar. Regardless it still could be possible that it's the G.W's Apple of Eden.

EDIT: Lyndon B. Johnson died in Texas,US. I doubt he 'dropped' it near NY, unless someone later on left it there..

Will_Lucky
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I doubt it. The last know person with the apple was Lyndon B. Johnson (He held the Apple from, 1963 - ???). After that no one knows where it is. He was a Templar. Regardless it still could be possible that it's the G.W's Apple of Eden.

EDIT: Lyndon B. Johnson died in Texas,US. I doubt he 'dropped' it near NY, unless someone later on left it there..

I mean as in the Apple we may potentially see in Connors time.

SlowBlo
04-23-2012, 07:24 PM

I agree. This is clearly obvious during the Glyph puzzles from ACII and also the obvious 'mission giver/ally' to Conner.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-23-2012, 08:14 PM
I mean as in the Apple we may potentially see in Connors time.
That's very likely :D, I'm thinking the same thing.

SaintPerkele
04-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Since AC2 I wonder why this map features the earth only. I mean, apparently there was a PoE on the moon back then which was later recovered by Abstergo during the first moon mission.

OriginalMiles
04-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Since AC2 I wonder why this map features the earth only. I mean, apparently there was a PoE on the moon back then which was later recovered by Abstergo during the first moon mission.
Maybe the PoE ended up there somehow, and back when Alty and Ezio saw the PoE map, it wasn't there.

SixKeys
04-23-2012, 09:42 PM
I may have misread it but I kind of assumed the Moon landing pic in AC2 was referring to the idea that it never actually took place and that Abstergo staged it all by using a PoE to create the illusion for the masses. Kind of like all those conspiracy theories that've been floating around for years claiming the Moon landing was a hoax.

UrDeviant1
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
I may have misread it but I kind of assumed the Moon landing pic in AC2 was referring to the idea that it never actually took place and that Abstergo staged it all by using a PoE to create the illusion for the masses. Kind of like all those conspiracy theories that've been floating around for years claiming the Moon landing was a hoax.

Nah I think there actually was a PoE on the Moon.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-23-2012, 10:32 PM

subject 16 : "Something was up there. Something abandoned long ago."

We do not know how long it has been up there for sure, but it must have been placed there by TWCB, since they were the last ones to actually hold it before NASA(Templars) took it.

De Filosoof
04-24-2012, 12:30 AM

Ooohhhh no.

SixKeys
04-24-2012, 01:35 AM
subject 16 : "Something was up there. Something abandoned long ago."

We do not know how long it has been up there for sure, but it must have been placed there by TWCB, since they were the last ones to actually hold it before NASA(Templars) took it.

Oh, right. I forgot about that quote. If there was a PoE on the Moon, then it's possible some might exist on other planets as well.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-24-2012, 01:42 AM
Oh, right. I forgot about that quote. If there was a PoE on the Moon, then it's possible some might exist on other planets as well.

No, because that would give people the distinct impression that they were aliens, and they weren't.

SixKeys
04-24-2012, 01:49 AM
How so? If TWCB could send a PoE on the Moon, what's to stop them from sending more to other planets? Why would they stop at one? It doesn't have to mean they were aliens, just that their technology was superior to ours.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Why would they send one to another planet? Unless they were intending on colonizing.... oh wait, that would make them space travelers, which Ubisoft has already said their not....

SaintPerkele
04-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Whatever they are, there is/was a PoE on the moon. The AC Wiki mentions 48 PoEs marked on the map, even though there are 50. (the explanation is, that the Staff and another PoE were destroyed, however they did actually exist back then [I should probably edit that part of the article or at least contact one of the Admins of the Wiki]).
My simple explanation: PoE#49 is the one on the moon, PoE#50 is the apple used by Altair at that very moment. Case closed?

Poodle_of_Doom
04-24-2012, 02:21 PM
Whatever they are, there is/was a PoE on the moon. The AC Wiki mentions 48 PoEs marked on the map, even though there are 50. (the explanation is, that the Staff and another PoE were destroyed, however they did actually exist back then [I should probably edit that part of the article or at least contact one of the Admins of the Wiki]).
My simple explanation: PoE#49 is the one on the moon, PoE#50 is the apple used by Altair at that very moment. Case closed?

Nope,... if you actually read the wiki, you'd realize that there are possibly 66 Pieces of Eden.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 04:53 PM

Wow clearly you did not play the game. There are 33 KNOWN PoE on earth, which 4 seem to be under water. There was one on the moon(that does not lead to any logical conclusion that planets have PoE's as well).In total there are 66 PoE's. The staff used in the Tunguska Incident was destroyed and Altair's second Apple was destroyed in the Denver International Incident(this was mentioned in AC1). PoE that was on the moon was actually apple #5 a.k.a PoE #5 and PoE that Altair used was PoE #2. Get it ? Now the case is shut.....

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Wow clearly you did not play the game. There are 33 KNOWN PoE on earth, which 4 seem to be under water. There was one on the moon(that does not lead to any logical conclusion that planets have PoE's as well).In total there are 66 PoE's. The staff used in the Tunguska Incident was destroyed and Altair's second Apple was destroyed in the Denver International Incident(this was mentioned in AC1). PoE that was on the moon was actually apple #5 a.k.a PoE #5 and PoE that Altair used was PoE #2. Get it ? Now the case is shut.....
remember that the staff was split into 7 shards so there would technically be 40 PoE's

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 05:03 PM
remember that the staff was split into 7 shards so there would technically be 40 PoE's

Hahah XD yeah because when you divide 1 into 7 you get 40 pieces. Your arithmetic is amazing.

LightRey
04-24-2012, 05:22 PM
We don't actually know how many PoE's there are. Any amounts we have come up with are estimates based either on the amount of confirmed PoE's or the way they are numbered. We don't know whether the highest numbered one we know is actually the highest numbered one of all PoE's, nor do we know whether the numbers are actually referring to them being the nth part of a set of PoE's. We don't even know how one would define the term PoE as there are numerous artifacts of TWCB technology that do not appear to be considered PoE's.

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Hahah XD yeah because when you divide 1 into 7 you get 40 pieces. Your arithmetic is amazing.
no, you said there were 33 PoE's left, the staff was split into 7 shards (i think it's 7 anyway, i could be wrong) each of these 7 shards worked as a PoE so 7 + 33 = 40

Check your facts next time before you start acting like a douchbag

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 05:47 PM
no, you said there were 33 PoE's left, the staff was split into 7 shards (i think it's 7 anyway, i could be wrong) each of these 7 shards worked as a PoE so 7 + 33 = 40

Check your facts next time before you start acting like a douchbag

Look there called PIECES OF EDEN not SHARDS OF EDEN, but it seems your are so angry that you are quick to name call. Stop being extraneous please. Thank you :D

P.S You shouldn't be talking about Facts when your entire speculation is based off of imagination. the staff was not 'split' into 7 shards. So by logical conclusion you are wrong. Maybe you should check your facts next time ;) ok?

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Look there called PIECES OF EDEN not SHARDS OF EDEN, but it seems your are so angry that you are quick to name call. Stop being extraneous please. Thank you :D
EACH OF THE SHARDS WAS A PoE, THEY ARE COUNTED AS PoE,

and even if i am wrong, i stand by what i said about you being a ******, you responded in a patronising and rude way. so i returned the favour

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 05:53 PM
EACH OF THE SHARDS WAS A PoE, THEY ARE COUNTED AS PoE,

and even if i am wrong, i stand by what i said about you being a ******, you responded in a patronising and rude way. so i returned the favour

Sorry if I come off as rude or patronizing just because your sensitive ? maybe next time I should say ,"WARNING: facts may offend you."

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Sorry if I come off as rude or patronizing just because your sensitive ? maybe next time I should say ,"WARNING: facts may offend you."
show me proof of these 'facts' first. and understand that had you just said 'the shards are not PoE's' then we wouldn't be having this argument and i wouldn't have responded how i did

UrDeviant1
04-24-2012, 06:08 PM
So are the shards PoE's or not? ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 06:11 PM
show me proof of these 'facts' first. and understand that had you just said 'the shards are not PoE's' then we wouldn't be having this argument and i wouldn't have responded how i did

No, I do not, you are the one positing the ''false info'' you should be proving to me that there were 7 shards. I was merely clearing up a misunderstanding with another member. You came here with the assumption that shards = an entire PoE, then got offended.

P.S Here are some facts before you flame me any further. The shards do have the ability to give the holder a considerable amount of power(not like the entire piece, but a significant amount.) A shard can still create some effect from the original whole, but it is not the original, so the piece is not unique in it ''new form'', therefore it is not a ''new Piece of Eden'', but a fragment of a piece.

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 06:19 PM
So are the shards PoE's or not? ;)
thats the thing, i thought they were, the might not be, as far as i understand the PoE's were all first civilisation artefacts that possessed a certain power, these shards are first civilisation, and they still possessed a power, not as strong as the entire staff together, but still powerful, one of these shards was discovered by Rasputin.

i will take this moment to announce that it's not known how many shards there were after the explosion, i said 7 but i was wrong, however they are all still PoE's so i'm right about that.

and i would like to apologise to Acromonius over my comments, but i hope he will do the same over his, you had no reason to reply like that.

Edit: @acrimonius_nin, reading your recent comment, you may be right, however you still didn't have to say "lol, XD your arithmetic is crap!' to a comment that i made that may have just been a mis-understanding.

Abeonis
04-24-2012, 06:25 PM
thats the thing, i thought they were, the might not be, as far as i understand the PoE's were all first civilisation artefacts that possessed a certain power, these shards are first civilisation, and they still possessed a power, not as strong as the entire staff together, but still powerful, one of these shards was discovered by Rasputin.

i will take this moment to announce that it's not known how many shards there were after the explosion, i said 7 but i was wrong, however they are all still PoE's so i'm right about that.

and i would like to apologise to Acromonius over my comments, but i hope he will do the same over his, you had no reason to reply like that.

Edit: @acrimonius_nin, reading your recent comment, you may be right, however you still didn't have to say "lol, XD your arithmetic is crap!' to a comment that i made that may have just been a mis-understanding.

The Shards are not classed as Pieces of Eden. The Staff they came from was, and they are parts of a Piece of Eden, but they are not Pieces themselves. Think of it like this; a car is made up of different parts, but these parts, the engine, the frame and chassis are not a car themselves.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM

and i would like to apologise to Acromonius over my comments, but i hope he will do the same over his, you had no reason to reply like that

I accept your apology, but I fail to see how ''shards'' are Pieces within themselves? so you are saying that, if PoE #1(the apple) broken into 5 shards(and they still worked somehow), then we would be calling the ''shards'' PoE #1 1/5, PoE # 1 2/5, PoE #1 3/5....etc. ?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 06:30 PM

Your referring to this one? Where I am just sarcastically pointing out the confusing conclusion of how 7 = 40 new PoE's. Which later on is understood to be a misunderstanding.

Sorry, but do not twist my words to make it seem that I owe you an apology. Clearly it was sarcasm and a joke, but if you are inclined to be offended for something that was not intended to challenge your intelligence on arithmetic, then understand that it was not.

The Shards are not classed as Pieces of Eden. The Staff they came from was, and they are parts of a Piece of Eden, but they are not Pieces themselves. Think of it like this; a car is made up of different parts, but these parts, the engine, the frame and chassis are not a car themselves.

^ THIS.

UrDeviant1
04-24-2012, 06:38 PM
The fragments have similar properties to the PoE's but are not classed as PoE's because they are not unique? Gotcha!

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 06:43 PM
then i am wrong and i accept that, but your sarcastic comment wasn't very funny and you did not clear anything up for me, i thought you were just reading my post wrong, it would have been nice had you been more specific. next time you want to correct me, just do it, just say, 'each of the shards together counts as a PoE, separately they are just fragments of one' instead of your sarcastic comment, it's not helpful in any way. its not surprising that i misunderstood your point when you didn't make it clear what your point was

AloeDefly
04-24-2012, 06:54 PM
If everyone quits squawking like babies, let me throw this out to you ...

I haven't seen anyone talk about all the dots/temples/POEs that likely represented on the map in the first image. Let's pair that with what we know. Allegedly there is a SP mission taking place in Philadelphia? I have not heard this (need to play catch up), but if so, it's likely to be a temple type level or other type of DL levels like Vlad's dungeon, especially if they are creating a new city for a mission to take place in. So, one of the dots is close to Philly. This makes sense.

The other items we know about AC3 is that there will be bonus content which includes a mission to the Mayan/Central America ruins, and somehow a bonus weapon including a pirate sword. Someone mentioned one of the dots being near an island that had lots of pirates ... OK ... That checks out ... and one of the dots in the image is in Central America, as well as South America (if we wanted to go that far). It seems to me that UbiSoft if building up single player missions and DLC around some of these locations. Whether it's to go FIND a POE or explore a temple or what, that remains to be seen. Also ... One of them looks like the dot is in Texas somewhere (Not Dalls, but further south, closer to the Mexico boarder but not so far south it actually is in Mexico ... San Antonio? Alamo?) ... If LBJ died in Texas and was the last known person to have a POE in America (let's say), it's reasonable then that there would be a dot in Texas. Maybe he helped build a vault somewhere there?

Furthermore, there's talk from TWCB of "6 times we tried and 6 times we failed ... Stored our knowledge in these spots, etc." ... Wasn't there talk about several "grand temples" so to speak around the earth in AC2 or something? AC:B? Could the grand temples hold this knowledge (6 of them, let's say) and the other locations be POEs, either last known locations or otherwise? I believe in one of the first images we see of the globe with the dots, there was one right over Rome as well, which included the major TWCB temple under the Vatican. I don't know ... Just rambling some ideas.

freddie_1897
04-24-2012, 06:58 PM

I haven't seen anyone talk about all the dots/temples/POEs that likely represented on the map in the first image. Let's pair that with what we know. Allegedly there is a SP mission taking place in Philadelphia? I have not heard this (need to play catch up), but if so, it's likely to be a temple type level or other type of DL levels like Vlad's dungeon, especially if they are creating a new city for a mission to take place in. So, one of the dots is close to Philly. This makes sense.

The other items we know about AC3 is that there will be bonus content which includes a mission to the Mayan/Central America ruins, and somehow a bonus weapon including a pirate sword. Someone mentioned one of the dots being near an island that had lots of pirates ... OK ... That checks out ... and one of the dots in the image is in Central America, as well as South America (if we wanted to go that far). It seems to me that UbiSoft if building up single player missions and DLC around some of these locations. Whether it's to go FIND a POE or explore a temple or what, that remains to be seen. Also ... One of them looks like the dot is in Texas somewhere (Not Dalls, but further south, closer to the Mexico boarder but not so far south it actually is in Mexico ... San Antonio? Alamo?) ... If LBJ died in Texas and was the last known person to have a POE in America (let's say), it's reasonable then that there would be a dot in Texas. Maybe he helped build a vault somewhere there?

Furthermore, there's talk from TWCB of "6 times we tried and 6 times we failed ... Stored our knowledge in these spots, etc." ... Wasn't there talk about several "grand temples" so to speak around the earth in AC2 or something? AC:B? Could the grand temples hold this knowledge (6 of them, let's say) and the other locations be POEs, either last known locations or otherwise? I believe in one of the first images we see of the globe with the dots, there was one right over Rome as well, which included the major TWCB temple under the Vatican. I don't know ... Just rambling some ideas.
i believe that one of the dots is on Boston as well. and your ideas seem plausible enough

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 07:57 PM

Yeah you seem to have connected a lot of dots here. They do make sense that we may see them in AC3 in some way shape or form of DLC or SP gameplay.

But....

All the knowledge of the 6 Temples are being transmitted to the Grand Temple where Desmond is at. LBJ if you are referring to Lyndon B. Johnson was a Templar. I highly doubt he helped make a vault, since one, he was a Templar, and two, the vaults were created way before 5000 BCE before the first disaster.

...Other than that I think you may be right. We may see some Temples and Levels that will lead us to PoE's that are required for...>_> acquiring...or something...So, How long do you reckon that we will have to wait for these DLC's if America does not get any CE's?

AloeDefly
04-24-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't know ... I'd be surprised if USA didn't get some form of bonus DLC on game day, either on disc or immediately available to DL. With AC:R we got all sorts of different options for multi-player, maps, missions, t-shirts, glasses, etc, depending on where you bought the game (Game Stop, Best Buy, etc.). It sold really well, so you'd think they would do it again, especially since there is already precedent for doing so. I don't know ...

And you make a good point about Lyndon. If he was a Templar, maybe he's not building a vault, but he may have found it for whatever reason (had access to, was looking for it, etc, etc) and maybe "mysteriously died" with a PoE near that Texas location. Again, maybe these dots aren't all temples transferring info to the Grand Temple, but vaults that hold keys, PoE pieces or info, and more. UbiSoft has always found creative ways to use vaults to further the mystique.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Ok, now I'm lost I just watched the ending of AC1 the ''business suits'' ask Vidic, ''how many of them are there?''(pretty vague >: ( if you ask me). Then Vidic says, "There seem to be at least half a dozen with two which seems to reside on land mass that no longer exists."

The assassins creed wiki somehow found 50 PoE's in the section titled ''Known locations of Pieces of Eden."

Subject 16 shows us that the shroud is #66

And Warren only counted 6

I counted 33 and it seems that at least 3 seem to be in water and 1 was on the moon.....>_> so any new theories of WTF is going on here ?

Here's the dialogue:

''Suits": " Well..."

W.V : "We got the map."

''Suits'': "How many?''

W.V : " at least half a dozen....

what do you think ?

Gil_217
04-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Ok, now I'm lost I just watched the ending of AC1 the ''business suits'' ask Vidic, ''how many of them are there?''(pretty vague >: ( if you ask me). Then Vidic says, "There seem to be at least half a dozen with two which seems to reside on land mass that no longer exists."

The assassins creed wiki somehow found 50 PoE's in the section titled ''Known locations of Pieces of Eden."

Subject 16 shows us that the shroud is #66

And Warren only counted 6

I counted 33 and it seems that at least 3 seem to be in water and 1 was on the moon.....>_> so any new theories of WTF is going on here ?

Here's the dialogue:

''Suits": " Well..."

W.V : "We got the map."

''Suits'': "How many?''

W.V : " at least half a dozen....

what do you think ?

Maybe the "suits" and Vidic were only referencing the Apples, since they specifically say they only need one Apple to launch the satellite. They want everything of course, but in the short run what they really need is one Apple, and that's probably why they only asked for the Apples.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Yeah that makes sense.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-24-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm not reading the bull****. I'm straight up quoting the wiki here:

Both the Codex map, and the map projection at the end of Assassin's Creed show that there are only fifty Pieces of Eden at a time, but Subject 16 says the Shroud is Piece of Eden 66.

Seems to me that there are at least 50, not 40. And a possible total of no less than 66. Not kindly STFU all of you....

Acrimonious_Nin
04-25-2012, 03:27 AM
I'm not reading the bull****. I'm straight up quoting the wiki here:

Seems to me that there are at least 50, not 40. And a possible total of no less than 66. Not kindly STFU all of you....[/B]

You do not have to be rude. Just do not reply so stop trolling...again... poodle....

Black_Widow9
04-25-2012, 03:48 AM
I'm not really sure why any of you think it is acceptable to post with such disrespect for each other. The Forums are a place to discuss gameplay which means as long as it is constructive ​there are no issues. You don't need to agree but you do need to get along. Consider yourselves warned.