PDA

View Full Version : apple cookies?

dyamondgal
04-22-2012, 12:19 PM
where do I get the apple cookies from?

Xhane
04-24-2012, 09:47 PM
You can get them in the bakery. You can buy the bakery in the shop. :)

ashleyt13601
05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
so what if you havent unlocked the bakery yet and u need an apple cookie and u get stuck in the game

Xhane
05-01-2012, 06:28 PM
You can level up further until the bakery is unlocked, You can skip the treat part of your horse and play further.

KitaDemumbran
05-14-2012, 02:31 AM
K I have a problem with the apple cookies. I don't see a bakery in the shop and I can not skip the treats? I can't do anymore with my horses or make money very fast. Would really like to get this bakery so that I can continue playing. Thank you!

Kholran
05-14-2012, 04:41 AM
The Bakery is listed under the Supplies tab in the shop, not the Buildings one. It's on the second page, and costs 6000. I can't remember exactly which level unlocks it...10 maybe?

The "Skip" option for treats is down in the bottom right of the pop-up. The Cash symbol applies to the "Skip Treat and Feed" option; the regular "Skip" button is free.

UBI-Cowhand
05-14-2012, 05:22 PM
The Bakery is listed under the Supplies tab in the shop, not the Buildings one. It's on the second page, and costs 6000. I can't remember exactly which level unlocks it...10 maybe?

The "Skip" option for treats is down in the bottom right of the pop-up. The Cash symbol applies to the "Skip Treat and Feed" option; the regular "Skip" button is free.

Thanks, Kholran, for the great response. :)

SummerFeyFoovay
05-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I have the bakery. It is staffed. I seem to get one apple cookie every two or three days if I'm lucky. This does not make for many happy horses or much opportunity to train or compete. Is there any way to get more than one or two apple cookies a week (real time)?

Kholran
05-20-2012, 10:05 AM
If you're regularly starting them and collecting them, one cookie takes 4 hours, two cookies takes 8 hours. Click on the bakery and then choose which cookie you want to start- it works just like an apple tree or carrot patch in that respect. With a storage limit of 5 and such a long "bake" time, it's still a very slow process, but as long as you're coming back to check on it and start another, you'll definitely get more than a couple a week. I usually try and time it so I start a 2-cookie bake right before I go to bed, and again before I go to work, so I'm not sitting on the game waiting for them. They're done by the time I wake up/come home.

SummerFeyFoovay
05-20-2012, 05:43 PM
I have never gotten a pop up of any kind offering to allow me to bake anything. I have a balloon showing the person helping me that never goes away although sometimes it is clickable and sometimes it isn't. I have never gotten anything else on the bakery. Certainly never anything offering to allow me to choose what to bake. Only the balloon with the picture of the person "helping". Game glitch?

Kholran
05-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Yep that sounds more like a glitch. I don't have a "helper" balloon unless someone comes along and clicks the bakery to speed up production. Once I "Accept" the help, it disappears. When I have something being made, hovering the mouse over the bakery shows the time left and what I'm making. When there isn't anything, or it's ready to collect, it's the blue bubble with pink ellipses just like carrot patches and apple trees have.

I took this screencap for something else, but this is how my bakery looks when it's either not in use or the item is done and ready to collect:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Kholran/wholefarm.jpg

xTifflove
05-26-2012, 09:13 PM
I think i have the same thing as SummerFeyFoovay look at my printscreen:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1335/horsehaven.png

This is what i see. You can't click on this.
What to do?