PDA

View Full Version : Altair's life not fully revealed

Serrachio
04-21-2012, 05:54 AM
I know that Revelations was supposed to end the lives of Altair and Ezio to Desmond, but one thing that I'm disappointed about is that we never got to see Altair's life when it came to him during the time he travelled to take down Ghengis Khan with Maria, Darim and Qulan Gal.

Considering that Desmond isn't attached to him any more, and that there have been some games like Altair's Chronicles which show other portions of ancestor's lives, that don't particularly need to feature the Modern Times, would you like to see this period explored so that we can finally see the last part of Altair's life that is clouded to us?

I would. If you can't think of it without it being connected to a bloodline though, it could be told from Darim's perspective, but feature Altair as a figure in the story so that we can see him sometimes and gain some insight to how he lived during that portion of his life, through his son's eyes.

For instance, it could be a game for handheld consoles like the PS Vita. After all, Altair has 2 games that take place on the PSP and the DS, so it isn't really out of the question.

MetalCreed
04-21-2012, 06:23 AM
Nope, I'm done with Altair, I don't want to see any more of him.

pirate1802
04-21-2012, 08:10 AM
Yeah I'd definitely want to see more of him. Especially his trip to Mongolia and Constantinople.

Sukramo
04-21-2012, 09:19 AM
Aye, there are three completly unexplored portions of his life.

Mongolia trip:

Killing Genghis would be epic.

Constantinopel trip:

Exacly what happpend? This was a huge lost oppertunity to connect Ezio with Altair in Revelation.

The 20 "mourning years":

I think he did more, maybe travel to the new world or China?

All in all I think there is good potential for another spinoff game with Altair.

pacmanate
04-21-2012, 10:03 AM

Mongolia trip:

Constantinopel trip:

Exacly what happpend? This was a huge lost oppertunity to connect Ezio with Altair in Revelation.

The 20 "mourning years":

All in all I think there is good potential for another spinoff game with Altair.

And for consoles too. I don't like how they do spin offs for handhelds, I hate handhelds for big games

pirate1802
04-21-2012, 10:09 AM

Mongolia trip:

Constantinopel trip:

The 20 "mourning years":

Yep exactly. These were some huge opportunities missed by Ubisoft. But I'd be pissed if they make one for the handheld ones :|

Sukramo
04-21-2012, 12:49 PM
And for consoles too. I don't like how they do spin offs for handhelds, I hate handhelds for big games

No it should be PC only. Revenge for our releases always being later.

JCearlyyears
04-21-2012, 01:28 PM
I would honestly love to have another Altair game. This got me thinking; how do you see some of the things that were in Revelations if he had a son? I don't think he conceived a child in the library.

Deltasparkz
04-21-2012, 03:30 PM
This is a great idea and expand in detail his relationship to the Polo's

rileypoole1234
04-21-2012, 03:34 PM
I would've loved to see Mongolia in ACR, because there's no doubt that we will now never see it in and AC. I don't care that much about it though, but it would've been interesting.

OriginalMiles
04-21-2012, 03:36 PM
I would honestly love to have another Altair game. This got me thinking; how do you see some of the things that were in Revelations if he had a son? I don't think he conceived a child in the library.
Simple, Ezio relived Altair's memories which were recorded in the keys, and when Ezio relived them, Desmond relived them, so Desmond is reliving Ezio who is reliving Altair.

ajl992008
04-21-2012, 03:38 PM
reason why you could see his memories was because they were viewed through the seals and so not through desmond's dna. i have always thought another altair game would be cool, heres my idea, prior to the last seal of acr where altair is talking to darim, he is up in the study in masyaf talking to his grandson (or even great grandson who knows he is very old) and he gives him a special kind of seal which is capable of storing a lot more memories than the previous ones, it has his entire experience of mongolia, we have this grandson viewing the memories while on a boat set sail for alexandria, through watching it and reaching the end of the seal we learn a "truth" or plot twist of some kind which causes the grandson to stop making course for alexandria and make way to mongolia where he basically finish what altair started (possibly looking for the poe that was in the region? maybe altair hid it there), he then finds another seal of altair basically giving a revelation like message and end game. what you guys think of that?

ajl992008
04-21-2012, 03:48 PM
i dont see the need to do altair in constantinople, it would have been mind blowing as dlc to acr but by itslef as a spin off it is a waste of time, actually they could do a download only title, that could work, i really need some ac content, i really hope they make some more dlc for acr or something because i cant wait until ac3.

dxsxhxcx
04-21-2012, 04:10 PM
while I love Altair as a character (much better than Ezio IMO), I think make another game about him (as the main character) is pointless, I would have loved if they had made a game about Altair (ONLY about Altair) showing all the events that happened before and after AC1 that were shown in the Secret Crusade book, but do that now would be pointless...

about his trip to Mongolia, I still hope to see that someday, they have 6 potential assassins with very interesting backgrounds (the ones who have statues in the sanctuary) that they could explore in other games, without a modern day character, one of them is Qulan Gal (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Qulan_Gal) who helped Altair and Darim to defeat Genghis Khan, So seeing this event (in a "unique" way) is still possible IMO...

JCearlyyears
04-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Wow, I feel like an idiot. I didn't think about it at all, obviously. :(

Azula2005
04-21-2012, 05:37 PM
You guys want to make a petition for the the AC game to be all about Altairs life? One studio could do that while the others work on the AC game that was soppose to come after AC3 it would give them more time to work on it! A win win for all..

I'm all up with the next AC to be about Altair... The only question is, are you?

UrDeviant1
04-21-2012, 05:41 PM
You guys want to make a petition for the the AC game to be all about Altairs life? One studio could do that while the others work on the AC game that was soppose to come after AC3 it would give them more time to work on it! A win win for all..

I'm all up with the next AC to be about Altair... The only question is, are you?

Nope.

DavisP92
04-21-2012, 05:43 PM

Mongolia trip:

Constantinopel trip:

The 20 "mourning years":

sorry but i don't think it would be a good game to play as Altair anymore. One during his Mongolia trip he was already losing some of his skill and was wounded so if we were to do that then we would play as his son not him. the Constantinople trip wouldn't be that great either, however, i don't remember him really doing anything there. And the 20 mourning years would be the worst thing in the world, please do not ever mention that again. He was in one city at his desk nearly the entire time just researching the apple, that is how he made the gun. He was obsessed with the piece of eden, to the point where his son couldn't stand being around him and left. The real story would be playing as his son imo, Altair was already getting to old to even fight, i mean God he was almost taken down by three bandits. The famous assassin, was nothing but a insanely wise man, by that time. So the gameplay portion would be horrible.

Don't get me wrong, i think Altair was cool as hell. However, at a certain age (based of how the book was as well) a game where we played as him would be the worst selling AC game in history. Altair is done, they shouldn't go back to him as a playable character, but a npc could work

TheHumanTowel
04-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Nope.
Seconded. Altair definetly got the short end of the stick compared to Ezio but another game would be moving backwards.

Sukramo
04-21-2012, 05:53 PM
however, i don't remember him really doing anything there.

That is because it has never been explored whatsoever. The game dosent mention it and the book skips over it. Seeing as he Byzantines were templars, an epic fight could have taken place.

tarrero
04-21-2012, 06:06 PM
No....
Ezio and Altair fought decades to earn their rest, mostly the latter one, so please leave them in the afterlife.

DavisP92
04-21-2012, 06:29 PM
That is because it has never been explored whatsoever. The game dosent mention it and the book skips over it. Seeing as he Byzantines were templars, an epic fight could have taken place.

yea but when (age wise) did he go there, did he go after his Mongolian trip if so (even though the game showed his return from the trip) he wasn't the same assassin (as far as the book goes) he was slower and weaker. Not the great assassin like he was before. I thought the book was better then the game as well, the moments that were in the game were told a lot better in the book and were even more epic as well. but i digress, they should stay away from altair, at least for a few years. let us see Connor, maybe a French assassin, a Egyptian assassin, British assassin (Victorian London), and a Chinese assassin. After all of that then yea i wouldn't mind going back to Altair and his son

notafanboy
04-21-2012, 06:34 PM
i┤d love an 8 hour DLC game just with Altair, kinda like festival of blood or undead nightmare

SleezeRocker
04-21-2012, 06:37 PM
Well Ubi said ACR ended Ezio and altair's story but...
perhaps they COULD make a side game of Altair later in PS3/X720 or something but that would probably be wishful htinking though

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind reading novels of Altair's life or something..or CGI movie O_o?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Altair is dead = no more story. now it's about connor kenway

Gil_217
04-21-2012, 06:46 PM
yea but when (age wise) did he go there, did he go after his Mongolian trip if so (even though the game showed his return from the trip) he wasn't the same assassin (as far as the book goes) he was slower and weaker. Not the great assassin like he was before. I thought the book was better then the game as well, the moments that were in the game were told a lot better in the book and were even more epic as well. but i digress, they should stay away from altair, at least for a few years. let us see Connor, maybe a French assassin, a Egyptian assassin, British assassin (Victorian London), and a Chinese assassin. After all of that then yea i wouldn't mind going back to Altair and his son

Actually, his trip to Constantinople took place in 1204, when he was 39 years old.

I would love a game with Altair, I understand why others do not want it, probably because Ubisoft already finished him and Ezio off, and because they want to move on, to another protagonist, and to another setting. I want this too, but I will be lying if I said I do not want another game with Altair.

There are many portions of his life that they can show:

- We don't know anything that he did between , let's say, 1193, when he married Maria, and 1204, when he made his trip to Constantinople, being important to mention that between this years, he was 28-39, probably when he was at the peak of his abilities. I would love to see some about this portion of his life, especially about him, Maria and Malik.

- Then, we have the trip to Constantinople, in 1204, when he was 39, and the only thing that we know about this is that Altair failed at creating a guild in the city, due to the Fourth Crusade, so plenty of things they could do here.

Then, we have a gap between 1204-1217 that we know absolutely nothing about.

- 1217-1227: Trip to Mongolia and Genghis Khan assassination

-1228-1247: Even though no one find this gap interesting, because of Altair's old age and the fact that he did absolutely nothing (read no action), I would still like something from here, because I still find it interesting the twist his life suffered and the way he reacted to it. I'm sure they would do something good if they wanted to. Nonetheless, about this period of time, I would only want a few missions or cutscenes.

So yeah, I would love another Altair game.

Altair is dead = no more story. now it's about connor kenway

So, by this post I suppose Connor is alive, he must be doing really well, in his 257 years of age.

Just joking man, I got what you were saying.

dxsxhxcx
04-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Actually, his trip to Constantinople took place in 1204, when he was 39 years old.

I would love a game with Altair, I understand why others do not want it, probably because Ubisoft already finished him and Ezio off, and because they want to move on, to another protagonist, and to another setting. I want this too, but I will be lying if I said I do not want another game with Altair.

- We don't know anything that he did between , let's say, 1193, when he married Maria, and 1204, when he made his trip to Constantinople, being important to mention that between this years, he was 28-39, probably when he was at the peak of his abilities. I would love to see some about this portion of his life, especially about him, Maria and Malik.

- Then, we have the trip to Constantinople, in 1204, when he was 39, and the only thing that we know about this is that Altair failed at creating a guild in the city, due to the Fourth Crusade, so plenty of things they could do here.

-1228-1247: Even though no one find this gap interesting, because of Altair's old age and the fact that he did absolutely nothing (read no action), I would still like something from here, because I still find it interesting the twist his life suffered and the way he reacted to it. I'm sure they would do something good if they wanted to. Nonetheless, about this period of time, I would only want a few missions or cutscenes.

IMO it would be weird to have a game with so many gaps between the years, even if we already knew what happened during the years we would skip, this worked in ACR because we had Ezio between each seal we played as Altair...

the chance to make another good game about Altair is gone now, they dropped the ball after AC1 when they released those portable games that IMO could've been another big game for the main platforms if they wanted to fix what they did wrong in AC1 and give another chance to Altair, and they screwed up what was left of him in ACR...

Gil_217
04-21-2012, 07:11 PM
IMO it would be weird to have a game with so many gaps between the years, even if we already knew what happened during the years we would skip, this worked in ACR because we had Ezio between each seal we played as Altair...

the chance to make another good game about Altair is gone now, they dropped the ball after AC1 when they released those portable games that IMO could've been another big game for the main platforms if they wanted to fix what they did wrong in AC1 and give another chance to Altair, and they screwed up what was left of him in ACR...

Actually, if they included everything I said in a game, there would be no gaps, the game would basically be set between 1193 and 1247 or whatever year they want to finish it. Now, of course they wouldn't include every single year between 1193 and 1247.

About the spin-offs released for the PSP and DS, well, they could just remake them for the PS3, XBOX 360 and PC.

DavisP92
04-21-2012, 07:12 PM

So, by this post I suppose Connor is alive, he must be doing really well, in his 257 years of age.

Just joking man, I got what you were saying.

1204-1217, i think we can assume that Altair was at home raising his kids with Maria at some point. How old was Damir when they left to kill Genghis khan?

everything else you said could make a game, but like i said before they shouldn't have it for a while (at least a few years (3 or more games). Like you said though, they shouldn't put to much emphasis on when Altair goes into his depression state. In fact they should stay away from that completely. If they ever were going to do another Altair game then they should show things we haven't seen, strictly the Constantinople visit and the assassination of Genghis khan (showing both sons) nothing more and nothing less. If they show the return from his Mongolian trip then we have already seen that. So what they could do is a HUGE game, I mean HUGEEEE, where we play between the times of 1204-1227, where we see the failed attempt at Constantinople and the assassination of Genghis khan

dxsxhxcx
04-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Actually, if they included everything I said in a game, there would be no gaps, the game would basically be set between 1193 and 1247 or whatever year they want to finish it. Now, of course they wouldn't include every single year between 1193 and 1247.

About the spin-offs released for the PSP and DS, well, they could just remake them for the PS3, XBOX 360 and PC.

you're right, I read the dates wrong... :p

but I still think that the time to make the game you're suggesting already passed (I'm not saying that I wouldn't play the game if they decided to release it), this should've been done in ACR (**** you 1 year cycle... =/)...

Gil_217
04-21-2012, 07:40 PM
1204-1217, i think we can assume that Altair was at home raising his kids with Maria at some point. How old was Damir when they left to kill Genghis khan?

everything else you said could make a game, but like i said before they shouldn't have it for a while (at least a few years (3 or more games). Like you said though, they shouldn't put to much emphasis on when Altair goes into his depression state. In fact they should stay away from that completely. If they ever were going to do another Altair game then they should show things we haven't seen, strictly the Constantinople visit and the assassination of Genghis khan (showing both sons) nothing more and nothing less. If they show the return from his Mongolian trip then we have already seen that. So what they could do is a HUGE game, I mean HUGEEEE, where we play between the times of 1204-1227, where we see the failed attempt at Constantinople and the assassination of Genghis khan

Good point about one of Altair's focus being the training of his sons between 1204-1217, probably because he already had in mind the fact that he would have to deal with Genghis Khan in the not so distant future, not to mention that he would have trained them one way or another, since they are Assassins and since his sons were born in 1195 and 1197, that timespan would fit perfectly.

Darim was 22 and Sef was 20 at the time they (Altair, Maria and Darim) left Masyaf towards Mongolia, even though only Darim (in regards to him and Sef) participated in the mission involving Genghis Khan. Now, of course that between those years, Altair had to do some other things, especially if they actually released another game about him.

tarrero
04-21-2012, 11:12 PM
I understand that you guys want a game about Altair, and I agree that your theories make sense, but I just dont see Ubisot doing this anywhere near in the future, fortunately.
Ok, we have some years to cover, however I dont see any strong reason to relievr those memories, sure Ubisoft can find a reason, but I prefer to move forward.

Serrachio
04-21-2012, 11:47 PM
I understand that you guys want a game about Altair, and I agree that your theories make sense, but I just dont see Ubisot doing this anywhere near in the future, fortunately.
Ok, we have some years to cover, however I dont see any strong reason to relievr those memories, sure Ubisoft can find a reason, but I prefer to move forward.

I don't expect to see it straight away, but there is some basis for a short game that wraps up these trailing loose ends that Revelations neglected to clarify. After all, there was only around a 1 to 2 year development time for it and some things could not be done.

If they could get a small development team to work on this for a while after AC3 is released, I'm sure the unknowns about Altair, even if it's through Darim or someone, can be told to us.

Dieinthedark
04-22-2012, 12:02 AM
No it hasn't been fully reveled and i doubt it ever will be. People found him too boring of a character so they made Ezio. Hence I'm surprised that they included him in ACR but it explains why they didn't seem to care about those sequences as well. Personally I believe Altair is a far better character than Ezio but Ubi doesn't seem to care about him so we're probably done seeing him. Though I certainly would like the areas of his life that weren't explored.

Serrachio
04-22-2012, 12:18 AM
No it hasn't been fully reveled and i doubt it ever will be. People found him too boring of a character so they made Ezio. Hence I'm surprised that they included him in ACR but it explains why they didn't seem to care about those sequences as well. Personally I believe Altair is a far better character than Ezio but Ubi doesn't seem to care about him so we're probably done seeing him. Though I certainly would like the areas of his life that weren't explored.

People only thought of Altair as a boring character because he lacked character development where everyone could see it.

With Ezio, he had 3 games on consoles, and one in the form of Assassin's Creed II: Discovery for the DS and Apple iOS, which gave him more spotlight to the majority than what Altair had. For Altair, he only had Assassin's Creed on the console, which made him out to be a boring blank slate, and the other, more defining games of his personality were on handhelds, prior to ACR. It was only in Revelations that we got to see more of what made him a dutiful and loyal Assassin.

With this idea, we can get a sort of feel for his more enigmatic days, where he revolutionizes the Order as a Mentor, as well as the problems he faced before Abbas stole the position from him and his downturn as a result.

LightRey
04-22-2012, 12:23 AM
I believe Alta´r didn't do much in East Asia other than trying to establish an order. I doubt he did much fighting, since that's the whole reason he didn't go alone.

Serrachio
04-22-2012, 12:48 AM
I believe Alta´r didn't do much in East Asia other than trying to establish an order. I doubt he did much fighting, since that's the whole reason he didn't go alone.

Be that as it may, he did believe that Ghengis Khan may have possessed an ancient artifact, which could have been the Sword of Eden. His reason to go to East Asia was there, and it's possible that while he left the majority of the physical action to his son Darim, while assisting him slightly with some things.

Also, Altair did go to Constantinople on his own, but he returned to Masyaf disappointed when he realised that his goal of spreading the Creed couldn't be done, as Roman Catholics had invaded the city. It might not have gone accoring to plan, but there could have been some things to do along the way.

Edit: As it turns out, Altair actually snuck into the Mongol camp with Qulan Gal, but he was detected and Qulan killed the guard before he raised the alarm. Then Qulan escorted Altair out of the camp and made plans to kill Ghengis Khan with Darim.

LightRey
04-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Be that as it may, he did believe that Ghengis Khan may have possessed an ancient artifact, which could have been the Sword of Eden. His reason to go to East Asia was there, and it's possible that while he left the majority of the physical action to his son Darim, while assisting him slightly with some things.

Also, Altair did go to Constantinople on his own, but he returned to Masyaf disappointed when he realised that his goal of spreading the Creed couldn't be done, as Roman Catholics had invaded the city. It might not have gone accoring to plan, but there could have been some things to do along the way.

Edit: As it turns out, Altair actually snuck into the Mongol camp with Qulan Gal, but he was detected and Qulan killed the guard before he raised the alarm. Then Qulan escorted Altair out of the camp and made plans to kill Ghengis Khan with Darim.
That's fantastic and all, but not really something you could make a game about.

Serrachio
04-22-2012, 07:13 PM
That's fantastic and all, but not really something you could make a game about.

How would you know that?

With a solid plan and some creativity, anything can be made into a game.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-22-2012, 09:31 PM
How would you know that?

With a solid plan and some creativity, anything can be made into a game.

That's true, but an entire game just about sneaking into the mongol camp. Sounds like a mission not a full length game. I did expect to see some scenes in the game from the book, but -__- sadly we did not get to see sef nor malik being killed :(

Serrachio
04-22-2012, 10:15 PM
That's true, but an entire game just about sneaking into the mongol camp. Sounds like a mission not a full length game. I did expect to see some scenes in the game from the book, but -__- sadly we did not get to see sef nor malik being killed :(

I'm not saying that a whole game has to be made around that one event. I was suggesting that point is a good reason why it isn't unthinkable to believe that the missing parts could be turned into game material.

To be fair, it doesn't necessarily have to be a game that's created, just something to fill in the blanks for the missing portions of his lifetime which could still have some character development to impart. It would be nice if some light on the subject of the missing parts is revealed through an Oliver Bowden book.

Dieinthedark
04-23-2012, 12:24 AM
People only thought of Altair as a boring character because he lacked character development where everyone could see it.

With Ezio, he had 3 games on consoles, and one in the form of Assassin's Creed II: Discovery for the DS and Apple iOS, which gave him more spotlight to the majority than what Altair had. For Altair, he only had Assassin's Creed on the console, which made him out to be a boring blank slate, and the other, more defining games of his personality were on handhelds, prior to ACR. It was only in Revelations that we got to see more of what made him a dutiful and loyal Assassin.

With this idea, we can get a sort of feel for his more enigmatic days, where he revolutionizes the Order as a Mentor, as well as the problems he faced before Abbas stole the position from him and his downturn as a result.

This is true. I for one preferred the stoic nature of Altair though. Sure, Ezio is an enjoyable character but Altair's stoic nature and sense of dedication makes him more likeable in my book. Where Ezio is all just like a bamf Altair is more restrained, more well dedicated. At least it seemed like it to me...

Serrachio
04-23-2012, 12:32 AM
This is true. I for one preferred the stoic nature of Altair though. Sure, Ezio is an enjoyable character but Altair's stoic nature and sense of dedication makes him more likeable in my book. Where Ezio is all just like a bamf Altair is more restrained, more well dedicated. At least it seemed like it to me...

Well, even if these events were explored, there's nothing stopping Altair from remaining stoic. It's all in how he is presented.

frogger504
04-23-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm hoping for one last Revelations DLC in Alexandria with those two memory seals. We have a lot of time in his life to explore, 20 years worth. After Maria's Death. Like discovering how he came across the Discs Of Eden as I call them.

MasterAssasin84
04-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Well i think revelations only hilighted significant events right up to the end of Altairs life , but i recently finished reading the secret crusade and it does mention that Altair travels to cyprus to supress the templar threat and its was during this time he took an interest in maria too , i highly reccomend that you read the book as it will answer all the questions raised in this thread.

Gil_217
04-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Well i think revelations only hilighted significant events right up to the end of Altairs life , but i recently finished reading the secret crusade and it does mention that Altair travels to cyprus to supress the templar threat and its was during this time he took an interest in maria too , i highly reccomend that you read the book as it will answer all the questions raised in this thread.

Those events are the focus of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, a PSP game released in 2009.

You are here since 2008, how can you not be aware of this?

Sukramo
04-23-2012, 01:52 PM
A shame bloodlines was just for PSP.

MasterAssasin84
04-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Those events are the focus of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines, a PSP game released in 2009.

You are here since 2008, how can you not be aware of this?

It may be because i dont own a psp neither have i played it .

Gil_217
04-23-2012, 02:04 PM
It may be because i dont own a psp neither have i played it .

Look, I'm not trying to be arrogant or something like that, but there are people here who do not have a PSP and are aware of that.

For me, it's just a little difficult to understand that someone who is a fan of AC, who writes in a AC forum since 2008 are not aware of a Assassin's Creed game that was released in 2009, in the same day as Assassin's Creed II I might add.

I mean, you are here since March 2008, and you never came across a reference to that game or someone talking about that game?

dxsxhxcx
04-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Look, I'm not trying to be arrogant or something like that, but there are people here who do not have a PSP and are aware of that.

For me, it's just a little difficult to understand that someone who is a fan of AC, who writes in a AC forum since 2008 are not aware of a Assassin's Creed game that was released in 2009, in the same day as Assassin's Creed II I might add.

I mean, you are here since March 2008, and you never came across a reference to that game or someone talking about that game?

why make everything so difficult?! He didn't know about the game, it happens, not everyone has time or desire to look for every single detail about the game, and It's not like he created thousands of threads talking about that specific event like if he had discovered the holy grail (like some people that are here for more time or have a higher post count sometimes do), also look at how many posts he has, he may have his account since 2008 but this doesn't mean he is an active member here in this forum..

and I don't know what the game has to do with it, if the book talk about the same events that are in that game, what's the problem in suggest to people to read the book?! I bet it's cheaper than buy a PSP and the game, and you'll have access to much more content than in that game...

Acrimonious_Nin
04-23-2012, 03:27 PM

So you expect everyone here to stop there lives and dedicate it to the forum boards? do not be rude to fellow members please :D. Thank you.

P.S It's easy to see how he/she was not aware of the game or at least the plot. You are just on troll mode :D, and making it hard, on purpose, for yourself to understand them just to warrant your rude syntax :rolleyes:. LMAO.

freddie_1897
04-23-2012, 04:03 PM
yeah, Gil you have been rude in a number of threads, please stop, you don't know everything about everyone, so stop acting that way

Black_Widow9
04-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Please be respectful when posting. The Forums are a place to discuss, learn, etc. and there is no need to berate others for not knowing every little detail.