PDA

View Full Version : Eggsautling Mystery issue

RoyaZickmund
04-20-2012, 01:26 AM
I was having a blast playing this until the Eggsaulting Mystery Quest (Chocobwaah:Episode 1) which has caused the game to continually reset......so I started playing on other FB account only to have exact same thing happen again.....game was working fine until this quest.....Up to date Mozilla as browser and have cleaned all cookies etc etc......any suggestions would be appreciated....thanks in advance for any input!!

posted in a different forum yesterday before I realized this one was here......sorry...also, today, get "popup/system/no server/no server title" message....on my other account the game reset to point before I placed the Egg house....I didn't place the Egg house on that game and it is working just fine

thanks again in advance for your time

Roya

RoyaZickmund
04-20-2012, 11:06 PM
soooooo...my inability to get into the game continues......although I can accept gifts and help requests.......once that window closes....I am back to "inability to connect" window.....please oh please some help!!!!!!

anyone else having issue once they placed the Egg House thing???

RoyaZickmund
04-23-2012, 01:03 AM
hello....is there anyone here to help???????

RoyaZickmund
04-23-2012, 10:13 PM
guess not!!!!!!

Xhane
04-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Yes there is! :)

Thanks for your report. We are working on fixing the server connection/reload issues. About the Egg House, please contact our Customer Support to get further help on your particular account:. http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2454 You can ask a question from there.

Thanks!