PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Multiplayer--> Assassing Brotherhood

JanelEquestram
04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
:(

i am an new guy to the multiplayer so i had the following problems...
I had this problem from the first day that i bought the game....i couldn't find any other players online to play a match, and

(this is silly :p) i couldn't play a private match with friends because i couldn't find where i can accept the invitation...

i'm from Cyprus if this might help you figure out my problem...

Thanks!!!

Emvidasch
04-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Depending on your your platform, the invite can be accepted as if it was a message. So if your friend sends an invitation, open up the menu on your platform and check your messages. Once you find it, open it and there should be an option where you can accept the invitation.

JanelEquestram
04-19-2012, 06:16 PM
lol...and where can i find the messages???in the multiple player menu or at the beginning before i start the game?

Emvidasch
04-19-2012, 06:50 PM
lol...and where can i find the messages???in the multiple player menu or at the beginning before i start the game?
What platform do you play on? Xbox, Playstation or PC? You can send messages through the platforms, not the games.

JanelEquestram
04-19-2012, 07:22 PM
i am playing from pc

JanelEquestram
04-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Depending on your your platform, the invite can be accepted as if it was a message. So if your friend sends an invitation, open up the menu on your platform and check your messages. Once you find it, open it and there should be an option where you can accept the invitation.

okay man i found it..thx....now if someone can explain me why i cant play with other online players...i cant find any others... :/

Emvidasch
04-19-2012, 07:47 PM
okay man i found it..thx....now if someone can explain me why i cant play with other online players...i cant find any others... :/
There aren't a lot of players on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood anymore since Assassin's Creed Revelations was released. Most people play that now, so it'll take a while before you find a match. Be patient and you should find a match to enter.

Grygier
04-20-2012, 01:22 AM
i have decent match findings on the ps3 but it is far more difficult now since ACR.