PDA

View Full Version : Please give us a proper PC graphics options menu for GRFS! Pretty please Ubisoft.

zirius89
04-17-2012, 04:53 PM
When i first started Ghost Recon Online Beta i wanted to puke all over my keyboard when i looked into the graphics options menu.Windowed Mode,V sync and Low/Medium/High pre set options,UGH what the eff that's not how you do it on PC and now i'am actually scared that it could look the same in Ghost Recon Future Soldier,especially since the game gets ported from console.Can any dev say something about this?Will we get a PROPER PC graphics options menu in the game?Would be really great since not everyone has high end machine to run the game with 60 frames on Ultra and i don't want to be forced to play on a low pre set option when i could tweak the graphics so that i can get a good balance between eye candy and performance.Something like the crysis graphics options menu for example. :Dhttp://neverdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/crysis-graphics-menu.jpg

gameshoes
04-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Wrong forum, bubs.
Go to the Ghost Recon Online forums to post your inquiry.

EvilPixieGrrr
04-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Actually, his question is regarding GRFS. I made the same mistake and locked the thread in error. I've now opened it back up.

zirius89
04-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Actually, his question is regarding GRFS. I made the same mistake and locked the thread in error. I've now opened it back up.

Just edited the title so people don't get confused and think why is that dude asking for stuff about GRO in the GRFS forums. ;D

EvilPixieGrrr
04-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Good thinking. Thanks!