PDA

View Full Version : For the Benefit of the World, Brothers

ZombieAttkPlan
04-17-2012, 06:45 AM
So, what are the chances that the Brotherhood is able to convince the Templars of the imprending threat, creating a temporary alliance in-order to stop the coming Apocoylpse? I mean they are not too far apart as it is idealogy wise. This War for peace is pointless if there is no planet or people to fight for. It's also pretty hard to fight when you no longer inhabit a material plain.

frogger504
04-17-2012, 07:12 AM
I'd like that, for the factions to get a chance to settle down and unite for a sec.

LightRey
04-17-2012, 01:17 PM
The Templars already know of the threat and likely have their own plans. Considering their confident attitude and the date of the satellite launch, I'd say they may even be trying to take advantage of it.

smengler
04-18-2012, 02:00 AM
That is probably why they are so worried about deadlines, since they know that they need to get everything ready before December.

LightRey
04-18-2012, 02:18 AM
That is probably why they are so worried about deadlines, since they know that they need to get everything ready before December.
Probably. I highly doubt they'll even consider working together with the Assassins, since they would likely never consider them to be in any way more capable than they are of saving the world from the solar flare.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-18-2012, 02:31 AM
So, what are the chances that the Brotherhood is able to convince the Templars of the imprending threat, creating a temporary alliance in-order to stop the coming Apocoylpse? I mean they are not too far apart as it is idealogy wise. This War for peace is pointless if there is no planet or people to fight for. It's also pretty hard to fight when you no longer inhabit a material plain.

It's hard to say...because the Templars know that their will be a disaster. It's not like they are panicking, actually they are prepared for the worse to come. They hate the assassin with a passion. I think they are hoping that the Assassins get toasted in the next probable solar flare. Their satellite is solar flare proof. They made a bubble chamber that most likely will shelter them from the oncoming solar flare. William is not a sleeper. And the Templars hate the Assassins with a passion. Maybe one Templar will be submission to the inevitable when Vidic says that the bubble capacity is full, then the betrayed Templars will side with the assassins, and that is all speculation so no.....>_>

naran6142
04-18-2012, 03:04 AM
I dont really see the Templars working with the Assassins because they assassins really dont have anything over the Templars. Desmond is their only advantage simply because he is connected to many important ancestors but if abstergo worked hard enough they could find all of that information through various descendants of Altair, Ezio and Connor. As well as some to wield the apple.

plus who would step up to ask, if i was an assassin I would =nt trust a templar enough

rileypoole1234
04-18-2012, 03:08 AM
They're both mortal enemies. They'll most likely never work together. It will be interesting to see what they're actually planning for the apocalypse though.

smengler
04-18-2012, 04:09 AM
I'm starting to like this idea. The assassins and the templars set their differences aside, save the world, and hold hands at the end while singing ku.mbaya. Then they all live happily ever after.

JumpInTheFire13
04-18-2012, 04:49 AM
I'm starting to like this idea. The assassins and the templars set their differences aside, save the world, and hold hands at the end while singing ku.mbaya. Then they all live happily ever after.
And talk about their fear of clowns.

Sukramo
04-18-2012, 07:22 AM
And talk about their fear of clowns.

The Templars love clowns. They have recruited atleast 3 to their cause.

And no, I think the Templars will hide when the apocalypse happens, then resurface, take control of the few survivors with the apple and FINALY create their perfect world.

But I still think all the minds of TWCB are dowloaded somewhere a la Clay Cozmeric. So we got three factions, each with their own agenda.

Madman6884
04-18-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm actually not seeing any indication that the Templars are aware of the disaster, outside of us assuming that Lucy passed on the information once they found out in AC2.

Says right in one of the Abstergo Files Dossiers from the multiplayer that the December date, to them, is the most opportune time to launch, not that they know of the solar flare's destructive capabilities. Also says in the next sentence that, if there is a setback they'll just reschedule the launch. Basically what that translates to, for me, is that this is the plot reason to reset the timer for the satellite after the solar flare disaster is averted (basically a plot reason to continue the modern day stories after AC3).

If I'm wrong about Abstergo knowing about the launch do show me where it says otherwise, I honestly want to be sure I got everything right.

Sukramo
04-18-2012, 04:15 PM
'm actually not seeing any indication that the Templars are aware of the disaster

Its mentioned in the ACR multiplayer files. So they know.

freddie_1897
04-18-2012, 04:17 PM
if they're delusional enough to believe they are helping people by controlling them, then there probably delusional enough to think they can save the world alone, but it would still be cool

Sukramo
04-18-2012, 09:11 PM
if they're delusional enough to believe they are helping people by controlling them, then there probably delusional enough to think they can save the world alone, but it would still be cool

Humans are so flawed it HURTS. Controlling humans to stop them from doing the horrible things we do each day is the moral thing to do.

Take agression for instance. So overtuned and causes so many issues and violence.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-18-2012, 09:40 PM
^ Templar lingo...sorry no comprendo