PDA

View Full Version : Revelations book - is it worthy?

blazefp
04-15-2012, 12:32 AM
I wanna buy ACR's book but I don't know if it's worth the money.
I've read all the other books and I must say, though I don't love the way it's written, I actually enjoyed the story, especially in The Secret Crusade.
The others don't have much of side stories that don't appear on the game but those were pretty cool too.

Anyway I wanna know if the book has some other short stories we don't play in the game, like those episodes we read about caterina in ACII (that we actually play on ACB but whatever). If it has, does it worth paying 10 euros to read it?

EzioAssassin51
04-15-2012, 06:20 AM
If you liked the other books and how they were written (which i for 1 didn't) then you should, it's a lot like them pretty much and from what I know, it has more at the end of Ezio and Sofia's life including their marriage and having kids if that interests you.

blazefp
04-15-2012, 12:45 PM
If you liked the other books and how they were written (which i for 1 didn't) then you should, it's a lot like them pretty much and from what I know, it has more at the end of Ezio and Sofia's life including their marriage and having kids if that interests you.

Meh that's the only new things? :\ Not worthy then

pirate1802
04-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Meh that's the only new things? :\ Not worthy then

AC books don't have many new things that arn't shown in the games. Even in the Secret Crusade, there was only a few new scenes. Rest was covered in AC1 and AC:Bloodlines.

blazefp
04-15-2012, 03:36 PM
AC books don't have many new things that arn't shown in the games. Even in the Secret Crusade, there was only a few new scenes. Rest was covered in AC1 and AC:Bloodlines.
And parts of it in ACR which I wouldn't understand if I hadn't read the book. But if the only new thing ACR's book has is Ezio and Sofia's wedding then I don't think it's worthy. Thx guys

Thread can be closed now

eagleforlife1
04-15-2012, 03:45 PM
And parts of it in ACR which I wouldn't understand if I hadn't read the book. But if the only new thing ACR's book has is Ezio and Sofia's wedding then I don't think it's worthy. Thx guys

Thread can be closed now

It also explains why he retired from the Assassin Order and who replaced him as Mentor.