PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Hastings

Locopells
04-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Good grief, I leave you guys alone for a second...

Restarting the subject for thoses who want to stay on subject. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Gw9PfzHoZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=89Gle78B8BU

rileypoole1234
04-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Uh what was the subject?

Locopells
04-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Originally whether or not SH was also a double (unlikely), plus best lol quotes.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 04:27 AM
why would he be a double he kinda brout to light some nasty stuff dun by Abstergo

Poodle_of_Doom
04-15-2012, 04:47 AM
I think he's a sleeper agent.....

jmk1999
04-15-2012, 04:54 AM
i doubt ubi would go down this road again... i think he's just a jerk with a bad sense of humor at best. :rolleyes:

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 04:59 AM
i doubt ubi would go down this road again... i think he's just a jerk with a bad sense of humor at best. :rolleyes:
fricken daniel cross X(

jzsnyder
04-15-2012, 05:00 AM

This. It would be quite repetitive for the story to take the same "Lucy-esque" course again, which was somewhat predictable to begin with.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:06 AM
but with lucy in AC1 they hinted she was a assassin why would abstergo sacrafice all those people jst to lose desmond and bring him back
???

jzsnyder
04-15-2012, 05:11 AM
but with lucy in AC1 they hinted she was a assassin why would abstergo sacrafice all those people jst to lose desmond and bring him back
???

It was a reason for Desmond to reveal information to Abstergo's Agent (Lucy). Since Desmond naturally feels more comfortable and at home with the Assassins, he is more likely to tell Lucy about his younger days, and what his ties with the assassins are.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:14 AM
It was a reason for Desmond to reveal information to Abstergo's Agent (Lucy). Since Desmond naturally feels more comfortable and at home with the Assassins, he is more likely to tell Lucy about his younger days, and what his ties with the assassins are.

Shaun and rebbeca trusted her... then you see Desmonds dad with shaun and rebbeca at the end of ACR.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:15 AM
also couldnt they just hack HIS memories through the animus..??..?? it would have been easier

jzsnyder
04-15-2012, 05:16 AM
Shaun and rebbeca trusted her... then you see Desmonds dad with shaun and rebbeca at the end of ACR.

So? The reason they trusted her is because Lucy had been "working" with the Assassins in the past, trying to squeeze out information for Abstergo.

jzsnyder
04-15-2012, 05:18 AM
also couldnt they just hack HIS memories through the animus..??..?? it would have been easier

Wouldn't that have looked suspicious?

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:20 AM
he wouldnt have a choice they did it with getting him to acess altair. what was his motivation?

jzsnyder
04-15-2012, 05:25 AM
he wouldnt have a choice they did it with getting him to acess altair. what was his motivation?

Oh. I see what you mean now. You mean while Desmond was still at Abstergo... sorry about that...

You bring up a good point. Although I'm not sure if the Animus can access the memories of the subject, and not his ancestors. I assume not, since the Animus works with DNA rather than the brain, as said in the first few minutes of the series.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:33 AM
i forgot where but in one of the s16 w=thing it said abstergo had fund how to get someone through hypnosis to remember there memories or something

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:36 AM
and the weird first person things in ACR let you relive Desmonds memories

JumpInTheFire13
04-15-2012, 05:49 AM
Stop using pronouns unless you're quoting someone please. Using "he" and "his" all the time makes the conversation difficult to follow.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:52 AM
sry lol, He is prob Desmond

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 08:57 AM
No, shaun is awesome, he's the only modern day character with a personality, all the others are just the same pretty much, i don't care if your a mod NO ONE CRITICISES SHAUN! NO ONE!

Edit: poodle, just let it go, he. is. not. a. sleeper. agent.

as you'll know from the last thread what ill do if he is, but I'm not bringing that up again or i'll be banned

Locopells
04-15-2012, 11:31 AM
...as you'll know from the last thread what ill do if he is, but I'm not bringing that up again or i'll be banned

Please don't, that's why I restarted this. However, you're right, he's the most entertaining of them.

This. It would be quite repetitive for the story to take the same "Lucy-esque" course again, which was somewhat predictable to begin with.

Agreed. And miserable.

???

^This. Though it was more to make him work better with the Animus, rather then find out about his early days which, as has been pointed out, they already knew about / had other, easier, methods to find them out.

albertwesker22
04-15-2012, 01:27 PM
No, shaun is awesome, he's the only modern day character with a personality, all the others are just the same pretty much, i don't care if your a mod NO ONE CRITICISES SHAUN! NO ONE!

Well to be fair, some people need canned laughter to cue them to the humour :)

LightRey
04-15-2012, 03:17 PM

Edit: poodle, just let it go, he. is. not. a. sleeper. agent.

as you'll know from the last thread what ill do if he is, but I'm not bringing that up again or i'll be banned
Isn't it a bit ironic that you want nobody to criticize a character that criticizes everything?

Poodle_of_Doom
04-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Isn't it a bit ironic that you want nobody to criticize a character that criticizes everything?

+1

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:37 PM
I thought shaun was badass. I wish he was the one you played as. Desmond kinda gets me ticked off...

albertwesker22
04-15-2012, 07:32 PM

Except espresso bars :)

rileypoole1234
04-15-2012, 07:38 PM

That's why I like him. He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. I love him because he hates everything.

LightRey
04-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Except espresso bars :)

True dat. xD

That's why I like him. He reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. I love him because he hates everything.

That's why I like him too, but it's still ironic. ;)