PDA

View Full Version : Future Assassins Creed Legacy and possible game ideas.

BEARCOMPANY85
04-14-2012, 06:27 PM
As an absolute addict of the Assassins Creed franchise and a great lover of History in general i can't help but think of future Assassins Creed titles for the distant future.
Now i know that earlier on this year ubisoft released the trailer for Assassins Creed 3 which may i say looks amazing and im sure will continue to boost the franchise completely, as based in the American Revolution and at such a moment in history this title is guaranteed to shine.
Now from a personal point of view about a year ago i payed for a 2 week 4000 holiday in Egypt to experience the Ancient world in all its wonder and such vast amounts of rich history the country has to offer. I started my trip via Luxor and cruised along the river nile stopping off at various temples, tombs and monuments along the way such as Karnak Temple, Valley Of The Kings etc and travelled all the way south to aswan where Abu Simbel stands the newly appointed 8th wonder of the world, I then after the first week flew over from Luxor to Cairo to visit the Great Pyramids and Sphinx etc and after an very eventfull 2 weeks was truly amazed by what I had experiened.
This could only make me more and more curious of this as a possible Assassins Creed title and would give me the upmost pleasure and enjoyment to maybe one day experiencing this title as an Assassins Creed title. Now there are plenty of history based games on the market these days and many are great to play but the reason i suggest this as a possible Assassins Creed title is because playing the saga so far you can really see how the producers at Ubisoft do their homework into the History of the particular time period involved and not just that but amazing visuals and many Historical facts are very much at large. Assassins Creed to me has to be at the present time the best historical game on the market and i urge people to keep buying the francise i would just ask people to please consider a possible ANCIENT EGYPTIAN plot for the near distant future.
As i read an article from November last year regarding possible Assassins Creed titles (this was before AC3 had been announced) it was said the top 3 titles as done by Ubisoft survey were World War 2, Feudal Japan and Ancient Egypt. This news thrilled me to bits as i thought at least other AC gamers are considering the idea too. I know Ubisoft suggested other era's such as The Roman Empire and Imperial China aswell but i look at alot of other historical titles on the market and can already see many games contained World War 2, Roman Empire etc but very little on Ancient Egypt. As i said earlier with AC3 well on the way im very glad Ubisoft have gone with this idea and will look forward to more historical game play and with fingers crossed for this possible future title if there is anyone out there within the Assassins Creed Community who shares the same view as me would please urge to get in touch as i would like to group together people with a similar view and compile a letter to the Ubisoft producers. Will look forward to any comments on this subject Thankyou for your time.

rileypoole1234
04-14-2012, 06:38 PM
The number one location picked on the Forums on a survey was "The advent of the mighty British empire" or something along those lines. Many people disagree, but I for one believe Ancient Egypt would be a great location for an AC game in the future (emphasis on in the future)​. It would really have to be done perfectly though. I'm still not 100% convinced it would work right. There isn't much to go off of, so Ubi would be guessing quite a bit if they picked Egypt as a location. My number one choice is still Victorian or Edwardian England.

blazefp
04-14-2012, 07:08 PM
The number one location picked on the Forums on a survey was "The advent of the mighty British empire" or something along those lines. Many people disagree, but I for one believe Ancient Egypt would be a great location for an AC game in the future (emphasis on in the future)​. It would really have to be done perfectly though. I'm still not 100% convinced it would work right. There isn't much to go off of, so Ubi would be guessing quite a bit if they picked Egypt as a location. My number one choice is still Victorian or Edwardian England.

Yeah I was gona say that. I was actually unsure between the roman empire and ancient egypt. It would be awesome to sneak between those massive armies rome once had but then again we've already played in Italy so I went for egypt

BEARCOMPANY85
04-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Firstly just wanna start by saying thankyou for the reply its nice to meet people with a similar view, I can understand that it would be hard for Ubisoft to re-create an ancient civilization but i trust if the guys at Ubisoft did their homework as they have always done on previous titles and did it perfectly it would be OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! to see ancient egypt reborn in HD.I very much like the idea of Victorian or Edwardian England however as i am english myself i think it would make an excellent Assassins Creed title in the saga. I once saw an interview with a producer from Ubisoft who said they like to base their AC titles around time lines of great inventors such as Leonardo Da Vinci in AC2 and more recently in AC3 Benjamin Franklin, If they made an Assassins Creed title in the time of Ancient Egypt the inventor of that time period would be Imhotep who created the Pyramid. In Victorian or Edwardian England who would you choose as an inventor of that timeline?

TheDancingCat
08-22-2012, 05:06 PM
I think that some type of customization of character should be added to the next Assassins Creed game, some possible idea's... Assassin creator (Make an assassin and play as him/her), makable weaponry (Size, shape, colour... which has a effect on its attributes), also makable armour (just as the weaponry). i think that some of these possible additions would improve the Assassins Creed game.