PDA

View Full Version : **Funniest Stunning Moments**

BeCk41
04-13-2012, 07:57 AM
I've had a lot of hilarious stunning moments in the AC multiplayer games, and a few I've caught on video that were pretty funny. So I'd like to ask you what your funniest stunning moments were in the AC Multiplayer? Whether it be team games, or playing solo, we've all had moments where we're just laughing our heads off. :p

*below is a video of ACB/ACR favorite stunning moments put to song for fun* :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9K59XJ1GU

Archybad
04-13-2012, 09:02 AM
AC:B Manhunt. Spint boosting and TVing on a roof. Pursuer jumps onto beam. Starts focusing teammate. Jump over and naked acro stun him whilst glowing like a beacon of badassery. He mad. :rolleyes:

deadly_thought
04-13-2012, 09:16 AM
jumping between buildings in a chase i jump to one side and a templar comes up the wall STUN drop a smoke as my persuer lands STUN grab an acro as i head down and guess what my persuer jumps down off of a roof and lands right in front of me with his back turned STUN

*guy on mic* " OH CMON!! I DIDNT EVEN LAND YET!!! F-U DID HE DEAD DEADLRTHOUGHTS!"

the best part wasnt him stuttering an insult at me it was knowing i ripped him from mid air to the ground to knock his lights out on some extreme BS

FilipinoNinja67
04-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Playing ACB manhunt with WHU MDUB, Whu LordOfGod, and some other WHU guy against a team of 1. Someone suggested we not even try against this guy because of how pointless it would have been and we all agreed. Someone else suggested letting him stun us and make him feel like tough **** so i put on TV and Knives and all four of us charged over to him at once and he started stunning us over and over.

After stunning out whole team he tried to run away, we all knifed him at once and i ran at him with TV glowing and i killed random civillians around him and proceeded to get stunlocked. He had 40 K from the whole game and I got a message saying,"Lol you guys suck!". Next game he had a full team and we put a woopdown upon them with their highest score being something like 4k X)

Emvidasch
04-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Had a good one yesterday in ACB Manhunt. Other team starts a chase with one of my teammates, and he ran past me followed by his pursuer. I started to follow the pursuer for what seemed to be a good 30 seconds. Eventually he had enough of it and pulled his gun, only to get stunned in the back by me.

Another on happened a while ago on another manhunt in ACB. Other team had absolutely zero coordination. One of them strayed to go after me. The map was Venice, so I hid behind one of those blindings. Naked stunned him from the corner, then went behind the blinder again and waited. Managed to pull off 3 naked corner stuns from the exact same spot before his teammates arrived and I had to make a run for it.

Last but not least (very proud of it yesterday). Playing ACB wanted on San Donato, trying to use Poison + RR Disguise set. Entered the mother of all newcomer lobbies and went annoyingly crazy (wall runner and never stop moving). Eventually 3 people started a chase and I managed to evade them all using a chase breaker and Disguise :D but whilst walking away I got a 4th pursuer who happened to walk by me while I was still disguised. So after winning the chase I moved to him and went for the stun, but he figured me out :( Couldn't stop laughing because of it though. Escape 4 people and walk all casual to my pursuer in a Disguise and they find me XD

Not really a stun but a good thing to know: Wall Runner is equally fast as an elevator. Someone had to find that out the hard way. He went upsurrounded by at least 3 of us in Manhunt. Simply went up with wall runner at the same time and intercepted him before he knew what was happening.:rolleyes:

PS: We need to play some ACB together Becka ^_^

Limed_-
04-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Naked stunned a level 40 with a mic
''DUDE HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME''

It was a deathmatch of course, so I kept doing it.

thergbcolor
04-13-2012, 03:58 PM
All of the best stuns in the universe are contained in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUx6xvJNDrs

CheeseLightsaber
04-13-2012, 10:04 PM
AC:B Manhunt. Spint boosting and TVing on a roof. Pursuer jumps onto beam. Starts focusing teammate. Jump over and naked acro stun him whilst glowing like a beacon of badassery. He mad. :rolleyes:

Gotta love those lol.

I had a very similar one that had my whole team cracking up. ACB Chest Capture on Siena with the rest of team in a corner of the map. See a guy lit up like a christmas tree on top of one of the screens/beams aiming his gun at my teammate. Sprint up from behind (where my team couldn't see me) climb up and acro stun him outta nowhere, denying the kill. Instant satisfaction.

ROD_51
04-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Some days ago in Revelations. Manhunt. My team left the game leaving me against a team where they all knew each other. I was standing while mixed in a crowd watching a guy selling something when they approach. The first one comes and kills a bot like me. Another one comes running to get me but I throw a smoke bomb. Stunned, stunned, both. Another guy comes running, he doesn't see the smoke. Stunned. They all started to laugh and saying things like "Impossible!" I run like a freaking coward... (this was in Rome). Chase.

I climb a building while they are still searching for me, I jump from it to abale of straw. Chase ends... they are laughing and still searching for me, some run to find me, a guy comes close... I get out of it, I stun a guy that was around searching for me, I run, chase again and I get killed.

After that some guys joined my team, in the end we lost... but hey, I was awesome :P
They couldn't stop laughing and insulting, LOL. I won like 1600 just by stunning and running away.

UrbanSaint
04-13-2012, 10:59 PM
My pursuer knifed me and was about to get a focus acro kill on me, but his pursuer knifed him and he fell right in front of me. Easy stun. Needless to say he was pissed off after that :rolleyes:

Pillsy74
04-14-2012, 01:07 AM
ACB. Playing in San Donato, and some guy is showing his friends the game, as they were constantly on the mic. I'm in the middle building in a blend group, when I hear the familiar gun sound. I look around and there's an executioner with his gun aimed at me. I run up and stun him before he can get the shot off.

From the mic, 5 guys "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

He quit soon after. ;)

ElleCore
04-14-2012, 07:26 PM
AC:R, playing Deathmatch. I was running away from my pursuer that was on the roof. I ran around a corner while he was still on the roof, he jumped from the roof towards the corner and I drop stunned him. But wait.. he didn't fall on the ground. I got my Stun points, but for some reason his smoke bomb activated and he entered a dodge animation, apparently someone tried to kill him at the same time. He then got stunned by a 3rd player from behind and got killed by his pursuer when the smoke went away. Weird and funny bug.

SixKeys
04-15-2012, 02:28 PM
ACR Manhunt, I was in the Target team with four people when about 5 seconds before the start of the first round, the game decides to throw all three of my teammates out of the lobby. So now I'm alone against four other players, all pretty high levels. Cue me cursing at the game, thought about quitting but decided to stick around anyway. I think I had Disguise and Decoy. Managed to win the first round by myself without dying once with about 5k at the end. I don't think they were going easy on me either just because I was alone, they just kept falling for corner stuns and going after decoys. It was glorious. :) In the second round a couple more people joined my team and since I was already in the lead, I figured it'd be an easy win. Unfortunately they were all noobs, I can't remember if we won or not but it wasn't by a mile like I had hoped. Still, good times.

FilipinoNinja67
04-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Some days ago in Revelations. Manhunt. My team left the game leaving me against a team where they all knew each other. I was standing while mixed in a crowd watching a guy selling something when they approach. The first one comes and kills a bot like me. Another one comes running to get me but I throw a smoke bomb. Stunned, stunned, both. Another guy comes running, he doesn't see the smoke. Stunned. They all started to laugh and saying things like "Impossible!" I run like a freaking coward... (this was in Rome). Chase.

I climb a building while they are still searching for me, I jump from it to abale of straw. Chase ends... they are laughing and still searching for me, some run to find me, a guy comes close... I get out of it, I stun a guy that was around searching for me, I run, chase again and I get killed.

After that some guys joined my team, in the end we lost... but hey, I was awesome :P
They couldn't stop laughing and insulting, LOL. I won like 1600 just by stunning and running away.

Yes! This is the fun I always talk about that was lost when stunlocking came around. There's no fun or skill mashing "B" on your controller for 5 minutes.