PDA

View Full Version : AC3 ost what if feature

Acrimonious_Nin
04-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I think that the AC series would do a great job if they hired Hans Zimmer to orchestrate along side Jesper Kyde.(sorry for any misspellings) Those 2 back to back to make atleast one epic song in the modern day assassin theme backround songs would be auditorilly O-gasms through the game like...your face will melt off like >:O OMFG THE BEST BLEND OF AIR VIBRATIONS HAVE ENTERED MY EARS AND NEVER CAME OUT YESSSSS. LMAO what do you think? because that intro trailer was lacking in music...it was nice...but lacking somehow -___- I hope that was just something to put over the trailer, and I hope their keeping the best songs for actual gameplay D:

notafanboy
04-12-2012, 08:03 PM
are you doubting Jesper kyd ? MADNESS !?!

rileypoole1234
04-12-2012, 08:15 PM
I think Jesper is brilliant. No need to replace him I think.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Never said replace..>_> smh.....I meant, Jesper is good and Hans Zimmer is good...so therefore if they BOTH WORKED on something they would be AWESOME xinfinity listen to Hans Zimmer - Liberty

and compare it two Jesper Kyde - Labored and Lost ...or Apple Chamber I mean if they both worked together the soundtrack would be the BEST music in gaming history. To replace them would mean

to remove an important variable to the AWESOME MUSIC equation.... O.o

xx-pyro
04-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh Hans Zimmer is a lot better in my opinion, but Jesper Kyd has done a great job thus far and to me their musical compositions don't really mix. But maybe that's because Im biased towards Hans Zimmer because he writes really well for piano :)

she-assassin
04-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Actually, I liked the reveal trailer music very much. Could be part of Connor's theme in AC3. Do you think Jesper composed it?

ChotaDon1
04-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Jesper lost his magic in Brotherhood, the soundtrack was no where near as good as the 1st two AC'ds he did, Lorne Balf made AC Revelations soundtrack amazing, So I hope he returns to do AC3.
Heck If Zimmer, Balf, and Jesper worked together then imagine how good the music would be!? :D

notafanboy
04-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Jesper lost his magic in Brotherhood, the soundtrack was no where near as good as the 1st two AC'ds he did, Lorne Balf made AC Revelations soundtrack amazing, So I hope he returns to do AC3.
Heck If Zimmer, Balf, and Jesper worked together then imagine how good the music would be!? :D

...or worse, i donīt want AC3īs soundtrack to sound like some generic movie track

Acrimonious_Nin
04-12-2012, 10:00 PM
...or worse, i donīt want AC3īs soundtrack to sound like some generic movie track

Well they do say in an interview that they were going for Hollywood style action when chasing or running in a given sequence, so they might just as well adapt the music to the artistic quality as well. But I mean, do you really want to hear wolf whistle music when your after your target as modern day assassin Desmond Miles? it just would not fit in. They need to make the music for the ultimate assassin the GREATEST anyone has ever heard, according to the given moments as the protagonist(s).

EDIT: I mean you want the music to always be assassin-like-ish. not a gladiator feel or a POTC feel with jack sparrow being all drunk and stuff. I mean the Assassin style music lol If that can be a genre of its own.

rileypoole1234
04-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Never said replace..>_> smh.....I meant, Jesper is good and Hans Zimmer is good...so therefore if they BOTH WORKED on something they would be AWESOME xinfinity listen to Hans Zimmer - Liberty

and compare it two Jesper Kyde - Labored and Lost ...or Apple Chamber I mean if they both worked together the soundtrack would be the BEST music in gaming history. To replace them would mean

to remove an important variable to the AWESOME MUSIC equation.... O.o

Well I didn't mean replace, I meant... Well... I don't really know how to word it...

There's no need to think that Jesper will do a sub-par job on this. I think he's great and he'll do a fantastic job on the soundtrack. Based on the trailer, the soundtrack sounds awesome.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Well I didn't mean replace, I meant... Well... I don't really know how to word it...

There's no need to think that Jesper will do a sub-par job on this. I think he's great and he'll do a fantastic job on the soundtrack. Based on the trailer, the soundtrack sounds awesome.

If you say so...if it sucks...I'll find you -__-....

SixKeys
04-12-2012, 10:53 PM
As much as I enjoy Hans Zimmer's work, he is everywhere these days. The AC soundtracks have their own unique vibe, they should remain that way instead of turning into a generic Hollywood action soundtrack. While I enjoyed Lorne Balfe's contributions to ACR, I felt he already brought a bit of the bombastic Hans Zimmer style to AC. I prefer Jesper Kyd's more intimate style. He can compose epic tracks like "Ezio's Family" without going overboard with the drama.