PDA

View Full Version : In the PS2 game, I've found a glitch that I can't get by!!

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 12:23 AM
Hey, when I'm in the observatory, at a little more than 70% through the game, on the way up to the platform, nothing is said, and when he gets on the platform and actually yells to Farah, "Now!!" the platform doesn't even go up... The video clip that shows it still shows the platform, but it will not go up, and Farah just stands there in the control room... What is it?? What do I do??

- Auron -

P.S.: Yes... Auron is from FFX, my other favorite game other than Prince of Persia... 8-D

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 12:23 AM
Hey, when I'm in the observatory, at a little more than 70% through the game, on the way up to the platform, nothing is said, and when he gets on the platform and actually yells to Farah, "Now!!" the platform doesn't even go up... The video clip that shows it still shows the platform, but it will not go up, and Farah just stands there in the control room... What is it?? What do I do??

- Auron -

P.S.: Yes... Auron is from FFX, my other favorite game other than Prince of Persia... 8-D

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 03:23 AM
If I'm thinking of the right stage you need to run an jump into the hole. If you haven't gotten that high. you need to jump back on th lever a second tome then climb up the wall but avoid the sawblade. email me at atlgotsblu@yahoo.com if you have any further questios.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Well, atlgotsblu, I don't know where in the game you are talking about, sorry, but I'm really stuck here... There is NOTHING to jump to and NOTHING to press... Farah is supposed to get through a crack and pull on a lever, but she won't pull it!! What do I do??

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 02:45 AM
run over and swat her with your sword..bump her..do whatever you can to get her to move..then go over to the crack she is supposed to go into..that should get her butt moving..

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 04:25 AM
I can't!! She already went through the crack and she won't do it!! Well, in my other post, you told me to start over, so, alright... Thanks alot, PG...

- Auron -