PDA

View Full Version : how to play another new game with full features??????????????

nice_karla89
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
I finished the game completely like 100% !!!!! and now I want to play again but without losing the gears, tools and money... is it possible??? if yes then how???

Serrachio
04-11-2012, 11:29 PM
No, you can't.

rileypoole1234
04-11-2012, 11:30 PM
There's no New Game+. Does replaying missions give you all of your equipment? If so, that is one way to almost have a new game+

LightRey
04-11-2012, 11:37 PM
I believe that in ACB and ACR you can replay memories with weapons and armor unlocked through completing challenges and the like. I'm not entirely sure which missions and which weapons/armors this applies to though.

Serrachio
04-11-2012, 11:48 PM
You won't be able to replay through the game though, only the missions.

nice_karla89
04-12-2012, 12:52 AM
its all about reliving the enjoyment of the story while having what already acquired. Ok since now Im sure that there is no way... how about if there is a way to reach the team who created ACR and ask them to add this feature, Im sure its fixable with little work and then small update online and BAM!! I can enjoy the game over and over and over until the "new" release whenever that is... any ideas on this thought?????????????

nice_karla89
04-19-2012, 01:53 AM
its all about reliving the enjoyment of the story while having what already acquired. Ok since now Im sure that there is no way... how about if there is a way to reach the team who created ACR and ask them to add this feature, Im sure its fixable with little work and then small update online and BAM!! I can enjoy the game over and over and over until the "new" release whenever that is... any ideas on this thought?????????????

I've sent a request to ubisoft support and they replied today "we have sent your request to the approprait channels to process it"
I hope they can do that because if they do then it would be awsome to play the whole game story over and over with full features... :)