PDA

View Full Version : PC beta?

EppcMogen
04-11-2012, 01:57 AM
I'm wondering if there will be a PC beta. I have the splinter cell early access code for XBOX but i also want to try it for PC if its any good (instead of torrenting the game to see if it is actually worth the money).

I love consoles, but this game i've been waiting for since 2010, and i hope it really meets my expectations with DX11.

skywarp00
04-11-2012, 04:12 AM
pc beta is to be announced after the console beta

EvilPixieGrrr
04-16-2012, 09:51 PM
There are no plans for a PC beta, but if it changes we'll let you know.

ex0dus2000
04-16-2012, 11:15 PM
This worries me, not having a PC beta means that you guys are just dishing out PC version to rake in more cash I hope this is not the case otherwise I will have to cancel my pre-order.

zirius89
04-16-2012, 11:26 PM

Please do a PC beta.I mean,you bring the game also to PC so why shouldn't we get a beta?Doesn't need to be a big Beta but for the love of the Ghost Recon god,DO ONE!

Mr.DrizziX
04-17-2012, 02:15 AM
The game was cancelled I am suprised it is back on PC but glad to hear. Ghost Recon Online is complete trash compaired to this game. (for the record I am one of the top players in GRO) Oh wait... I got banned because I am too good and the GM's think I hack, they were too lazy to view my stream and see that I am legit. W/e Their loss! That is 1,200 stream viewers lost for them! WOOT FS! GOGOGO