PDA

View Full Version : What if the entire Ubisoft team..

Azula2005
04-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Worked on the next Assassin's creed? What if the CEO of Ubi (Yannis Mallat) wakes up and decides to get all the studios and construct the next AC game?
By the way the company has a worldwide presence with 25 studios in 17 country's! Imagine if they all come togeather and work for lets say 3 years on ONE game..
Could you imagine how monstrous it would turn out?
Don't get me wrong i love Raymond Origins, Ghost Recon, Splinter cell etc.But how about they drop all of it for 3 years and focus on AC?

just a thought?

Let the hater/rage comments.......Begin

off topic..Why is my text black?

kriegerdesgottes
04-10-2012, 06:55 PM
In my humble opinion, having 10 people work on one thing instead of one or two super dedicated passionate people is not always a better situation. Sometimes it's just the opposite.

n00bfi_97
04-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Anything in it for Ubisoft? No?

​kthnxbai

freddie_1897
04-10-2012, 06:56 PM
If they did, it would be awesome, but they wouldn't

pacmanate
04-10-2012, 07:22 PM
It would probably be the best game ever made!

CrazySN
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
I think it would be even better if Ubisoft called every single gaming company, and combined all of their forces to make the next AC game. The game would be like 1000x better than any other AC game. Let's just hope they do that after AC3 is over.

reddragonhrcro
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
It would probably be the best game ever made!

Your console would blow up out of awesomness!

she-assassin
04-10-2012, 07:37 PM
That would be awful. Too many different opinions, too many creative ideas... chaos. Just look at Revelations. :rolleyes:

JCearlyyears
04-10-2012, 07:45 PM
As always, if done right, it would be great. People should stop bringing up revelations because so many threads are derailed by it.

pacmanate
04-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Your console would blow up out of awesomness!

I WOULD BLOW OF AWESOMENESS!

But seriously, It will never happen :P it is way more productive to make more games than one :P

rileypoole1234
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I think there would be too many people. To many minds thinking differently. Everybody would want to do something the other person doesn't want to. I think it's best the way it is.

Azula2005
04-10-2012, 07:55 PM
*caugh* Says the person with the templar as her avatar ​*cough*

she-assassin
04-10-2012, 07:55 PM
As always, if done right, it would be great. People should stop bringing up revelations because so many threads are derailed by it.

Don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed Revelations. It's just a bit too much inconsistent. Maybe it's just me, but the other games flowed much better. Story-wise. That's all.
Anyways, as I said, not a good idea.

LightRey
04-10-2012, 08:51 PM
If all of them would be as dedicated to it as the "main" team, then it would become the god of games.

she-assassin
04-10-2012, 09:12 PM
*caugh* Says the person with the templar as her avatar ​*cough*

You really don't want me to get started on this, right? I can discuss for hours on how she might or might not be a traitor and also to what extent. Come on, Lucy is quite a complex character. Give her some credit.

Also, I agree with LightRey. That would be awesome. The problem is it won't happen.

SixKeys
04-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Ever heard the saying "too many cooks spoil the soup"? It would be a nightmare trying to juggle all the different opinions and ideas. Just look at these forums and how everyone has their own opinion about what makes one game sucky and another one awesome. Terrible idea.

LightRey
04-10-2012, 09:57 PM
You really don't want me to get started on this, right? I can discuss for hours on how she might or might not be a traitor and also to what extent. Come on, Lucy is quite a complex character. Give her some credit.

Also, I agree with LightRey. That would be awesome. The problem is it won't happen.
We can always dream...