PDA

View Full Version : we want to play ac 3 with a key keyboard and mouse!!!!

gal455
04-10-2012, 09:44 AM
i think i speak for all ac3 pc players that we want to play ac3 like we played ac 1-ac revelation.
WE LOVE THIS GAME, I AM A BIG FAN OF THE FRANCHIS, WE PLAYED ALL THE GAMES FROM AC1 TO ACR AND WE DONE THIS WITH A KEYBORAD AND MOUSE AND WE WANTS TO KEEP PLAY WITH A KEYBOARD AND MOUSE AND THIS STATEMENT :"We love PC, but I think itíll be PC with a controller. I donít see us investing hugely in a mouse and keyboard setup. I think if you want to play on PC and you want to play Assassinís Creed, you have a controller.Ē
I PLAYED THE FOUR PREVIOUS GAMES!!!!!1????? AND I WANTED TO PLAY ON PC AND I WANTED TO PLAY AC AND I DID

UBI DONT DISAPPOINT US!!!!

jawniii
04-10-2012, 10:21 AM
i think i speak for all ac3 pc players that we want to play ac3 like we played ac 1-ac revelation.
WE LOVE THIS GAME, I AM A BIG FAN OF THE FRANCHIS, WE PLAYED ALL THE GAMES FROM AC1 TO ACR AND WE DONE THIS WITH A KEYBORAD AND MOUSE AND WE WANTS TO KEEP PLAY WITH A KEYBOARD AND MOUSE AND THIS STATEMENT :"We love PC, but I think it’ll be PC with a controller. I don’t see us investing hugely in a mouse and keyboard setup. I think if you want to play on PC and you want to play Assassin’s Creed, you have a controller.”
I PLAYED THE FOUR PREVIOUS GAMES!!!!!1????? AND I WANTED TO PLAY ON PC AND I WANTED TO PLAY AC AND I DID

UBI DONT DISAPPOINT US!!!!

I totally agree
+1 on that

skywarp00
04-10-2012, 10:37 AM
u can always change the config file if it ends up being a console port....

TheLeoCrow
04-10-2012, 11:06 AM
They have already said that it will be playable with mouse and keyboard, just like the previous games, it's just that the controlls won't be improved any more than in the previous games. They pretty much confirmed what has always been true about Ubisoft, they design their games with consoles in mind and then for the pc add the mouse and keyboard without adapting the gameplay for it.

gal455
04-10-2012, 06:21 PM
o.k thanks,but the pc gamers dont deserve a bit of care ,even a little bit.???

TheLeoCrow
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes, we do. But Ubisoft doesn't care either way