PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Assassin's Creed 3

EXTRA__THIQQ
04-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I think there should be something new in Assassin's Creed 3 like co-op. Say being able to assassinate an NPC with friends or someone online in multiplayer. You know like a co-op campaign. Maybe you don't get medicine or anything. Or what if there was team against team and you had to defend your VIP. It could be an NPC or a teamate. If there was that mode you could have your own soldiers to help you and order them around to fight the other team. What if there was a fortress for the VIP to stay in, and you could be able to buy things like the cannons in AC Brotherhood that were in the begining of the game or even greek fire.

I just want any opinions or how this could be worked upon. If you think the idea is bad then post how it could be made better. Thanks :)

Akaskas
04-10-2012, 12:09 AM
That sounds really fun, great idea.

MetalCreed
04-10-2012, 12:19 AM
For co-op, I want a free-roam mode or a assassination contracts with a team of 2 players or 4. Offline and online co-op would be great too. I don't mind friends jumping in and helping me in the SP as well.
I'd also like a team co-op mode since the SP seems to have a huge large scale battles now, it'd be fitting for a 6 vs 6 war in the frontier and so on, a bit like RDR.