PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite assassin

berserker134
04-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Ezio,Altair,Desmond or Connor

SleezeRocker
04-09-2012, 09:22 PM
How can one choose Connor when we don't really "know" him?

ajl992008
04-09-2012, 09:23 PM
i made a thread like this 10 minutes before yours, sorry

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/666151-who-is-your-favourite-hero-in-assassins-creed
heres a link

berserker134
04-09-2012, 10:08 PM
cuz i know hes gonna be awesome

berserker134
04-09-2012, 10:09 PM
yea but yours didnt have connor and had nickolai when hes from a comic they should do a game bout him

ShaneO7K
04-09-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm finding it hard to understand how Connor could be someones favourite Assassin already?

berserker134
04-09-2012, 11:37 PM
He could be because every one knows he is gonna be sick

LightRey
04-09-2012, 11:51 PM
We don't even know anything about him other than his fighting style and sortof what he looks like.

ShaneO7K
04-09-2012, 11:54 PM

Of course..

ashyshin
04-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Whenever this question comes up Ezio wins out but Altair is way better than Ezio for me. If just look at them as real persons aside form the game Altair achieved way much more in almost all fields. The technological advancement which Altair did on his own for the first time.... opposed to Ezio who had to get Leo's help for double blade and stuff (TWICE) and he dint created anything new for the next guy (Conner) as Altair did. Altair also had to fight with opposition from within all his life in shape of Abbas and also got betrayed by his Mentor. Altair seemed way much more committed to his purpose the way he ended his life locking himself inside that library to protect the Apple from Templar's (you can almost cry for the guy). Also his cold attitude was way much more suited for an assassin.

The only reason people like Ezio more is that his story was developed really really well and ofcourse as games got better and better in terms of graphic's and game play so he became a natural choice which also hindered the decisions making behind choosing the best.

Altair story and the environment/time (crusades) of the game is way much more interesting for me than Ezio and i think UBI really dint do justice to the potential of all that.

P.S: i have played all the AC games except AC1, i started with brotherhood and than AC2 and than ACR. So i just learned all this from playing Altair in those 3 games and some wiki... now i am just afraid that he may not able to live upto my expectations when i play AC1.

freddie_1897
04-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Why aren't Rebecca and Shaun in this?
I love Shaun! He's hillarious!

Timeaus
04-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Oohh man it's really hard to choose between Ezio and Altair, I really likes both of them a lot. Altair was the first assassin introduced in the AC franchise and got me into the AC franchise. Ezio has great characteristics and watching him grow over three games make me feel attached to him. I want to choose both of them if possible, both of them are great assassins and great leader as well :) and I'm sure Connor will be a great character as well, but need to play the game first to judge him.

ashyshin
04-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Very nice article i came one of the other threads http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MatthewLoPresti/20101217/6470/Assassins_Creed_The_Failed_Hashshashin_Simulator_a nd_its_Aftermath.php