PDA

View Full Version : What do you think you will do in the Desmond sequences?Multiplayer and co-op?

stingray10
04-09-2012, 07:15 PM
i think the basis will be, enter the the grand temple and fight templars, solve puzzles, learn more about the others and then prevent the destruction of the world with the solar flare. Vidic comes along when you are trying to stop the solar flare leading to a battle and then the prevention of the solar flare but there will be a cliff hanger at the end with the templar guy from multiplayer going to lead the templars or it could be the other way round with the templar guy dieing and Vidic walking off.

Possibly in the multiplayer i think that it will be from the templar side of view only , however it may include assassins as well so you get to choose who you want to be in matches such as Manhunt to make it more exciting.

Co-op (That's if there is one?) may have both templar and assassin missions trying to kill each over, infiltrate dens, protect desmond at the entrance of the temple, etc. The final mission will probably be a war between them at the end in my opinion.

Any ideas? :D

GeneralTrumbo
04-09-2012, 10:02 PM
i think the basis will be, enter the the grand temple and fight templars, solve puzzles, learn more about the others and then prevent the destruction of the world with the solar flare. Vidic comes along when you are trying to stop the solar flare leading to a battle and then the prevention of the solar flare but there will be a cliff hanger at the end with the templar guy from multiplayer going to lead the templars or it could be the other way round with the templar guy dieing and Vidic walking off.

Possibly in the multiplayer i think that it will be from the templar side of view only , however it may include assassins as well so you get to choose who you want to be in matches such as Manhunt to make it more exciting.

Co-op (That's if there is one?) may have both templar and assassin missions trying to kill each over, infiltrate dens, protect desmond at the entrance of the temple, etc. The final mission will probably be a war between them at the end in my opinion.

Any ideas? :D
I am sure they will be epic sequences that will close all loops involving the present-day storyline.

rileypoole1234
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
I think the Desmond sequences will be more like tombs in AC2 or ACB but with enemies. Desmond has to fight somebody.

iNEEDSmeINSIDES
04-10-2012, 10:37 AM
The POE that is in Boston will no doubt come into play in either Connor's or Desmond's or even both storylines.