PDA

View Full Version : Alamut 1938 Ebook in English

ashyshin
04-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Hey guys just finnished my ACR yesterday and started reading up on stuff about Assassins. So i came across this book Alamut (1938) by vladimir bartol, i checked out some of its contents that are available on google books and i must say it really is a classic and its more interesting than the AC games (different plotlines yeah).

http://books.google.com.pk/books?id=SVVIrDkeGJsC&dq=vladimir+bartol&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=8ueEVfb_0E&sig=J_aA-GhNO2P1kQ40bZj7Kb2ONR8&hl=en&ei=PsohSvX8Bo-aMsWg3KYJ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=true

Now i am going mad with curiosity and suspense but cant find the full ebook thats translated in English to read it all. I have got my hands on two of them and one of em is in Spanish and one is in Arabic.

So if someone's got a link or something on it please help me here.

Thanks.

Scystab
04-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Alamut is one of the most translated books to english in the world, so i'm 100% sure you have it in your local library. I'm sure if you can't go there, you know someone who can go get if for you. :) don't know much about finding ebooks but Alamut really is one of the best books. It has everything *SOME MIGHT CONSIDER THIS AS SPOILERS (mark the text to see)*: war, real love, forced love, sneaky assassinations, misguiding of leaders, the question of religion

I would recommend the read!