PDA

View Full Version : A request to all forum members

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Hey guys! I just want to get this across to all of you and say a few things. Please bear in mind that I do not think of myself as the "boss" around here or anything like that.

First off, I just want to say how disappointing it is to see how out of control this whole forum has been since Friday. It seems that since PAX started, everyone's lost the plot. The amount of threads that have been locked over the past DAY is amazing; so many threads have been locked because of various reasons.

Everyone seems to be either trolling, attacking each other, going WAY off topic to concerning threads or just plain out complaining about Ubisoft and PAX.

This is not how the forums were before, everyone seemed to get a long and there was a lot less hostility towards each other. What I am trying to say is that everyone just needs to go back to how things were last week when everyone was calm, nice, and stayed on topic (for the most part). It will surely make all of our lives, including the mods', easier!

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Okay boss.

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 08:23 PM
you are speaking the truth but this topic was sort of covered in another thread

freddie_1897
04-08-2012, 08:26 PM
That thread ironically, also went out of control

LightRey
04-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Then let us by all means keep this one civil.

freddie_1897
04-08-2012, 08:28 PM
I'll try, but there's always someone who messes it up

reddragonhrcro
04-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Yes,Big Boss
http://resource.mmgn.com/Gallery/full/HY42B26Z.jpg
:rolleyes:

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 08:36 PM
When I said "okay boss" I was joking. But ^THAT^ Is hilariously too far. xD

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 08:52 PM
people are really going out of control, for example one guy went so out of control that he starting making fun of lightrey's mum....... lets realise that it's april and in reality the game would not (under normal cir****tances) be revealed until may/june.

Captain Tomatoz
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm sure this usually happens when a new AC game is announced. Newcomers come to the forums and start demanding things.

morpheusPrime08
04-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Hey guys! I just want to get this across to all of you and say a few things. Please bear in mind that I do not think of myself as the "boss" around here or anything like that.

First off, I just want to say how disappointing it is to see how out of control this whole forum has been since Friday. It seems that since PAX started, everyone's lost the plot. The amount of threads that have been locked over the past DAY is amazing; so many threads have been locked because of various reasons.

Everyone seems to be either trolling, attacking each other, going WAY off topic to concerning threads or just plain out complaining about Ubisoft and PAX.

This is not how the forums were before, everyone seemed to get a long and there was a lot less hostility towards each other. What I am trying to say is that everyone just needs to go back to how things were last week when everyone was calm, nice, and stayed on topic (for the most part). It will surely make all of our lives, including the mods', easier!

Can you blame them, people usually dont like being lied to.

Captain Tomatoz
04-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Can you blame them, people usually dont like being lied to.

No body lied to anyone. It was people jumping to conclusions and unfortunately AC wiki getting there info wrong. People hyped it themselves.

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm sure this usually happens when a new AC game is announced. Newcomers come to the forums and start demanding things.

no not really, even people who have been here long term can be rude, i think some people can just get annoyed REALLY easily

DavisP92
04-08-2012, 09:52 PM
OH YOU THINK YOUR THE BOSS EHHHHHHH?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay :D lol. well i think the forums are slowly going back to normal, time heals all wounds.

pacmanate
04-08-2012, 09:53 PM
OH YOU THINK YOUR THE BOSS EHHHHHHH?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay :D lol. well i think the forums are slowly going back to normal, time heals all wounds.

Yeah! True say man, in more meaning that you think I mean :)

ajl992008
04-08-2012, 10:07 PM
lol, yeah i think the forums are cooling down, it just needs some positive threads, i posted one regarding the size of maps in ac3 which got some people stoked i guess. stuff like this thread do kind of open it up for argument again but all the points mention have validity.

freddie_1897
04-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Time heals wounds, but unfortunately it also kills you.

I have a very cynical and depressing theory of life if anyone wants to hear it

Black_Widow9
04-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Agreed. I'm going to close it because I don't want it to turn into another rant thread. We appreciate your want of positivity on the Forums and are doing our best to take ahold of the situation.
Thanks
The Boss :D (jk)