PDA

View Full Version : more speculation about a white blonde female... LOL

infamous_ezio
04-08-2012, 06:06 PM
new the title would grab most peoples attention ahah.

I'm really making this thread to discuss the acr ending. I'm sure most people have brought this up, but i believe their is a great significance to it. In the end cinematic of the first civilization's destruction, the clip puts quite a bit of emphasis on the chick with the baby who coincidently looks like eve, now towards the end of the clip before she gets burnt alive, theirs a dude running towards her who is most likely adam. Obvious enough i think the key point in this scene is the baby. The baby is the child who possesses Adam and eves DNA (i may be wrong considering ubisoft may not be trying to indicate that the people are adam and eve) however, if they were trying to indicate that the person actually is eve, then their is a bit of significance. Because this child possesses eves DNA, this is an inidicator that eves DNA has been passed down to a modern day female. A female for 2 reasons. 1 - because at the end of ACB, juno implies that desmond needs to find a woman to walk him through the gate. 2 - this eve look alike is holding the child, as we know mitochondrial DNA is passed down to children from their mothers, hence the child is getting eves DNA, this child is passing her DNA onto her child and so forth. from the truth video in ACB we know their is some significance to eve's DNA, this is only a just a crazy theory, it's different from all the AC3 stuff we keep seeing on this forums ( i don't really want to ruin the game for myself so i avoid most of that stuff ).

Throw out your thoughts guys, let's discuss this cool crazy stuff :) oh and for the love of god whenever i make a thread theirs always a group of trolls... no trolling bruh's.

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 06:08 PM
this child is passing her dna onto her child ? wow
and ur title is assassin-m`s signature -_-

infamous_ezio
04-08-2012, 06:11 PM
... ya don't say? i was implying the significance of eve to desmond...
and cool man i didn't notice....

D.I.D.
04-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Adam and Eve escaped into a lush green paradise. That won't be Eve, but it could be another woman with a high concentration of TWCB DNA.

On the other hand, there was also a guy who was the spit of David Lynch, but I don't think they were trying to show us one of David Lynch's ancestors.

MoneyForBoobs
04-08-2012, 06:12 PM
... ya don't say? i was implying the significance of eve to desmond...
and cool man i didn't notice....

the lady in the cgi doesnt look like eve at all either

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 06:13 PM
I find It unlikely. I think It was just there to create some sort of emotion.

I can't see how she could have made It out of the collapsing rubble that was fast approaching.

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Or it could just be a random women with a baby, i doubt it though.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Filled with speculation. Preposterous theory if only because of that. The woman and the baby were symbolic and represented the destruction of an entire race.

Also, there are already several not too old threads about this.

Test this theory with Occam's Razor.

Sajn12
04-08-2012, 08:06 PM
I noticed it too. It would be fine to synchronize memories of someone from First Civilization... but what if that woman and child was there only for making that cutscene more epic? I don't know. Only time will tell.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Doesn't anybody remember the red trail discussion (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/301936-Red-Trail-*SPOILERS*)? -__-

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 08:12 PM
*Google's Occam's Razor*

playassassins1
04-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Doesn't anybody remember the red trail discussion (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/301936-Red-Trail-*SPOILERS*)? -__-

Yeah i do, and that just turned out to be an indication if you couldn't find your way back to the villa.

LightRey
04-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Yeah i do, and that just turned out to be an indication if you couldn't find your way back to the villa.
Exactly. Not everything has a deep meaning strongly tied to the plot. Some things are just added for dramatic effect or to help new players.

UrDeviant1
04-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Exactly. Not everything has a deep meaning strongly tied to the plot. Some things are just added for dramatic effect or to help new players.

This ties In with Occam's Razor :cool: xD

>.>..or does It...

Black_Widow9
04-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Please do not start Topics with misleading Titles and use the Search function to find a related Topic before posting a new one.
Thanks